Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Guys

1. -151
    what can BROWN do for you?!?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    KC, MO.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cap's shieldXbox Logo
Gift received at 04-02-2014, 04:14 PM from DisturbedShiftyTannehill 172013 Dolphins LogoDolphins Homer

Ooops

**** the filthy ******* jests and **** you too junc!

---------- Post added at 02:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sm0kinfins View Post
    **** the filthy ******* jests and **** you too junc!
    Oh, we're in the depths?

**** the filthy ****ING jests and **** you too junc!

That felt nice...

edit: I thought we were free to curse in the depths

Quote Quote  

2. -152
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    dude get real.

first of all, this storm is going to be the equivalent t of a strong cat 1 or possibly 2 storm, something we never see in ny. secondly, u guys make it seem u always get hurricanes, when was the last time u guys truly got a ''direct hit''? i believe it was 92 with ANDREW, im talking direct hit.

and also, calling new yorkers huge bitches is funny considering ive been to miami when its been 55-60 degrees and people act like the ice age is hitting

either way, this storm is real serious, its hitting the most populus part of the nation, and we are not accustomed to this, it would be like a blizzard hitting miami, u guys would have no clue what to do.( although i know that is basically impossible)

i dont give a **** about ppl bashing junc, its all fun and games, but its stupid to make it seem like this serious situation is a joking matter.
    I live on an island that Im almost 100% sure has a hurricane magnet. Direct hits from Andrew, Floyd, Michelle, Frances, Irene and of course Sandy (missed out on her this time being in the states) just off the top of my head. Probably missed one. I can safely say that a Cat 1 is weak sauce. Go fly a ****ing kite. If you guys even have a power outage in a cat 1, you need to take pro tips from the Bahamas IYAM.

Basically what Im getting at is junc needs to spend less time worrying about that weak ass storm that he could probably successfully ride out in a cardboard box and more time posting drivel for me to laugh at. The only thing Im slightly worried about is the basement that mother****er lives in flooding up and him drowning. Not sure the depths would be worthwhile without a troll as successful as nyjunk.
    Last edited by tylerdolphin; 10-31-2012 at 08:44 AM.

Quote Quote  

3. -153
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    If they want to be ban me, a hardcore Dolphins fan, who's been here 4 years and never caused any problems over a ****ing Jets troll then I dont need to be here anyways. This passive, ***** attitude that some fans have is ridiculous. The ass kissing some people give that guy is ridiculous. The fact I get warned and my post deleted because I said f ur phoney ass posts is ridiculous. We're on a freaking Dolphins board and we're sticking up for poor little ole Jets fans? As WV would say, GET ****ING REAL! If he brought any kind of halfway intelligent conversation to the table I'd be fine with him being a Jets fan but he doesn't.
    Can't believe some people behave like this on the Internet.

How do people like this manage to behave in real life and hold jobs.

I can't imagine acting like that.

Quote Quote  

4. -154

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Can't believe some people behave like this on the Internet.

How do people like this manage to behave in real life and hold jobs.

I can't imagine acting like that.
    Definitely some future Unsane or Filthy Sheets thread potential there.
    Quote Quote  

5. -155
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What's truly sad is how these dudes on this board follow you around the way that they do. I don't know how you do it. Not even sure that I can troll that well.

But for some reason, anytime the Dolphins win or the Jets lose, you're the first thing that comes to mind with a large portion of this board. Not JCane. I don't have time for that nonsense.

Dolphins won yesterday. I was giddy for 60 minutes. Had some beers and chicken wings at Hooters, tipped my waitress well and went on about my afternoon and that was that.

Colts next week.
    On some strange level I guess it is an honor that they care so much about me?

Quote Originally Posted by dolphindan View Post
    What's adult about being a troll? I don't go on rival team boards and stir up **** like this douche junc does. Stick to your team and don't worry about us. If u believe in your team you don't have to go to other message boards to validate that ****. Your just as if not more pathetic than the posters you bash
    you don't even post here except to whine about me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    No matter how many times you try and piss on our parade it ain't gonna work. For 12 years this franchise has been in the toilet, a fact you so proudly announce and follow with your glorious memories of 4 road playoff wins and 2 appearances in title games. Now that we appear to have turned a corner and just beat our main rival, and beat the snot out of them, after having to listen to you and more importantly, the swine that wears the Jets jersey, we're pretty happy. If you don't like it, leave. No one will miss because it's not about you or your ****ty team. It's about us. Its about the Dolphins.

Now you can go **** yourself on the way out or you can shut up and let us enjoy where we're at.
    How is congratulating you guys and telling you how well you played "pissing and moaning on your parade"?

I am always honest, I praise when you deserve it and bash when you deserve it, you deserve praise for the beating on Sunday. If you keep winning I'll keep praising and if my team keeps playing poorly I will keep bashing them.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Hurricanes are a way of life for those of us who live in South Florida. You don't see us spazzing out over it like the world's gonna end.

All of you in New York are being just huge ****ing ******* right now. Buy a 12 pack of beer and some flashlight batteries and take it like a man.
    spoken like a fine genteleman, one w/ oodles of "class". We aren't in Florida, we don't get many bad Hurricanes up here so what does one have to do w/ the other? Again, just pathetic human beings many of you guys are.

Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    There are bitches everywhere. It's going to be in the 40s tonight in Palm Beach, but you don't see me bitching about it, do you? The heat and humidity of Florida in late July is far worse than anything the North has to offer and I've lived on Lake Michigan and visited Wyoming in the dead of winter where it's so cold if you piss outside steam pours out of your dick.

All New Yorkers have to deal with generally is a yearly blizzard and the smell of hot urine in summer time. I love that city, but that's nothing compared to monsoons and killer mosquitoes. It's not even anything compared to living in Tornado Alley and wondering when one of those nasty suckers is going to swoop down without warning and kill everything in sight.

The point of what I was saying anyway was to call out junc for hiding behind this storm to not take his goddamn crow. Godspeed to you, and I mean that. NY is right in that it's the confluence of events that's the danger here. But let's have some perspective. We had two storms go over right on top of each other here a few months ago and left the flooding measured in feet in the central areas. Wellington was totally shut down for a while. Hurricanes kill Floridians nearly every year.
    you are a sad and probably lonely man. while a once in a century storm is bearing down upon our area I should be on here eating crow. I'm on here every week win or lose probably unlike you since you signed up when Miami was playing well last year and are playing well this year.

Grow up and start displaying some of the class you guys are always whining about.

Quote Originally Posted by BigNastyDB13 View Post
    If they want to be ban me, a hardcore Dolphins fan, who's been here 4 years and never caused any problems over a ****ing Jets troll then I dont need to be here anyways. This passive, ***** attitude that some fans have is ridiculous. The ass kissing some people give that guy is ridiculous. The fact I get warned and my post deleted because I said f ur phoney ass posts is ridiculous. We're on a freaking Dolphins board and we're sticking up for poor little ole Jets fans? As WV would say, GET ****ING REAL! If he brought any kind of halfway intelligent conversation to the table I'd be fine with him being a Jets fan but he doesn't.
    no one knows who you are and no one cares b/c you don't contribute. This is more my board than it is your board.
    Quote Quote  

6. -156
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Definitely some future Unsane or Filthy Sheets thread potential there.
    tylerdolphin...I hope I meet up with you one day you stupid fuk...it won't be pretty.......Opps I mean Cedar.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

7. -157

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by NY8123 View Post
    tylerdolphin...I hope I meet up with you one day you stupid fuk...it won't be pretty.......Opps I mean Cedar.
    That was a funny meltdown line, but no line in the history of FH has ever made me laugh as much as when Unsane told Possum "ill ****ing end your life and feel no remorse whatsoever."

I laughed until I cried. Filthy Sheet's "Grab yo battle gear" line was a classic as well. And speaking of Possum, where the **** is that dude?
    Quote Quote  

8. -158
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    That was a funny meltdown line, but no line in the history of FH has ever made me laugh as much as when Unsane told Possum "ill ****ing end your life and feel no remorse whatsoever."

I laughed until I cried. Filthy Sheet's "Grab yo battle gear" line was a classic as well. And speaking of Possum, where the **** is that dude?
    ask Unsane.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

9. -159
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    On some strange level I guess it is an honor that they care so much about me?
    That is a strange level.

Not sure I'd consider it an honor to be worshipped by nerds.
    Quote Quote  

10. -160
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    That is a strange level.

Not sure I'd consider it an honor to be worshipped by nerds.
    I'm trying to justify it.
    Quote Quote