Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gotta love theganggreen ****show!

1. -21
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jMaL305 View Post
    It's somewhat amusing, but remember guys.. What goes around, comes around.
    We have enough in the good karma jar, and I'm not worried about karma coming back to bite US. The freakin Jets do nothing but talk. That's been the thing they do the best since Rex Ryan took the healm. But you can only do that for so long -- teams were intimidated by the Jets defense, and they were dialing up great blitzes and wreaking havoc. Sanchez was basically asked not to lose, and he made a few plays that led to AFC Championship games.

But the Jets are a team on the decline instead of the opposite, to say the least. They have to stick with Sanchez next year, and no doubt will have Tebow behind him. Maybe some of their WRs step up, but they are still going to have a QB who barely scrapes above 50% completion percentage. Rex will be on the hot seat, if he isn't gone after this year.

The Jets have been "going to the Super Bowl" for the last 4 seasons. It's one thing to think and believe, but when you tell the world and your players and things go south, everything you say becomes BS after 3.5 - 4 years.

It's fun to watch after today.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It will be a good day when we see similar discord on a Patsies web site
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Diego
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hestar View Post
    Exactly.When it Rains It pours
    But you have to admit that a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    BJJ Black Belt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I ask again......where is junc??
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just clicked the link and it was broken. I wonder if they closed the site like they usually do. fagg**s
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fakespike View Post
    I got my 4yo screen name banned from GG few weeks ago so unfortunately can't witness the epic meltdown as the classless message board shuts down for visitors after big Jet losses. Please keep the quotes coming.
    I also got banned from GG and I never cussed at them or anything....I just said the Phins are a better team, and that is all it took. It's funny how much more tolerant our mods are compared to theirs. The same thing with Patriot's Planet.....but I can still post there. I also have been banned from Bill's Zone. No big deal.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Nice to see Tannenhill get some hot sauce. As well as some Miami D-line players.

Quote Originally Posted by silverfin View Post
    If thats not a contradiction then .....

Haha seriously.
    I think the best part about today is Jets fans having to watch a Rex Ryan, Mark Sanchez, Tim Tebow, and Tony Sparano post-game presser. That sounds like the worst thing in history.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Lumberjack Batman

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by H4wt Pocket View Post
    "Because seemingly, this is what this game was to that ****bag franchise. They talked crap for weeks about the Jets trying to injure Bush in game 1 (we weren't!) act like classless pricks on the field (that tattoed POS dolphin OT gesturing at the Jets bench, among other things) They were coming off a bye while we have half a team on IR and were coming off a brutal OT game in New England.

Those idiots dance around like it's the super bowl. No wonder this team is practically NFL siberia with 10 fans nationwide. Those dopes don't even have an OUNCE of class. Reggie Bush did nothing today and had a fumble, watch him open up his heisman-less trap and talk. 200 yards of Miami total offense and they'll be talking up a storm I'm sure

Nice to see Tannenhill get some hot sauce. As well as some Miami D-line players.

Fish will be dissapointed no lombardi trophy in the locker room. But congrats on this franchises greatest accomplishment in 12+ years as they improve to a mighty 4-3

Dolphins like to pretend they matter. Newsflash, it's not 1984, nobody cares about you anymore"

LMAO! This dude is mad as hell. I like how talks about how we're classless and talk trash when the Jets do the same **** all the time. They're all talk.
    I thought hot sauce had nothing to do with injuries.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Dub FX:
    Step On My Trip (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OEPEleJVjOo
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I loved seeing Fireman Ed in the stands around the end of the 3rd quarter,,,he was all alone and looking like he wanted to cry, and the Jet's defensive coordinator sitting on the bench with his hands over his face. They got a good azz whupping.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Pay the man!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pennyslvania
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All this post does is make me more excited that Sandy might wipe out that god awful state and all those morons who reside there.

P.s.

I live in Philly so I too will feel Sandy's wrath. Just thought I'd clear that up before a bunch of mfers jump down my throat like they did when I showed my extreme passion for torn ACL's, more specifically Revis'. **** the Jets
    Quote Quote