Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Gotta love theganggreen ****show!

1. -51
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    That thread is just amazing. The gift that keeps giving.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Derby, UK
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was too. Some of it was downright comedy gold.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets Fan Base is a joke.
    I don't care if this isn't a popular thread but I think a lot of the people on here that seem to think dropping Rex and half the roster are a joke.

The season isn't close to being over yet and people are already calling for Rex's head. Even though the guy has gave this team an identity, has yet to be under .500 with this team and has brought a championship defense to this team.

He is a good football coach who has had a ton of misfortune this season with injuries and a lack of talent at key positions. The online has been crap the past two years, the defense has been slow, no depth at a lot of positions. It's a cluster ****.

Yes Rex has made mistakes but the guy is the best thing weve had in a very long time. This fan base is so dramatic and impatient, every team has bad seasons how about we allow Rex one at least before driving his ass out of town. Its a joke with some of the posts I've seen from you guys, try stop being so emotional and use your head a little.

This team has a lot of problems and Rex is doing his best to work around all of these issues. buttfumble, oline, rb, defense, special teams every phase of the game for this team has been an issue. It's not one guy, it's a lack of talent and depth.

How about we support our team through thick and thin? It's just like a marriage so da speak. How hard can it possibly be for some of you? Honestly?
    Joke team deserves joke fanbase. Or is it the other way around?
    These "leave Britney alone" posts are stupid. Right of wrong OP can go **** himself and his trolling.

Whiny bitch. You make me sicker than the whiny fans you bitch about.

Get out of my gene pool.
    So this team hasn't won **** in 40+ years but the fans are the joke?

This team is lucky we haven't stormed the locker room and **** in their helmets.
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=75265

Quote Originally Posted by finfan54 View Post
    its all right, Im a rice dick apparently.
    Quote Quote