Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lol...whoever said GangGreen are a bunch of uptight, sensitive people are correct!

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Lol...whoever said GangGreen are a bunch of uptight, sensitive people are correct!

Untitled.jpg

Untitled1.jpg

I had an account there since 2010, but now I'm a troll because I said something that wasn't even troll worthy lol. It's under the Jets lose to Dolphins thread. A dolfan got cursed out by someone just for saying, "I'll take the win lol." I responded with, "It's ok bro. Join us at Finheaven for the afterparty, bring the hot sauce." Then he responded with what you see above. Apparently that passes for trolling. What babies.

Sore losers...F the Jets.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    More ass kissing by Phins_4_Ever. Nice job buddy.

Phins_4_Ever
    Rookie

vCash: 1100

http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finomenal http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    Good job of kissing ass just because you're on a Jets forum. There was an entire thread dedicated to "hot sauce", but I'm not allowed to take a few kindhearted jabs back after a dominating victory? It's a GAME. It's supposed to be fun, remember? And rivalries are fun.

Get over yourself.

Kissing ass? Hardly. I just know the word respect and I prefer to be a good loser and a good winner.

Yes, rivalries are fun until.....
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    More ass kissing by Phins_4_Ever. Nice job buddy.

Phins_4_Ever
    Rookie

vCash: 1100
    http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif

Quote:
    Originally Posted by finomenal http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    Good job of kissing ass just because you're on a Jets forum. There was an entire thread dedicated to "hot sauce", but I'm not allowed to take a few kindhearted jabs back after a dominating victory? It's a GAME. It's supposed to be fun, remember? And rivalries are fun.

Get over yourself.

Kissing ass? Hardly. I just know the word respect and I prefer to be a good loser and a good winner.

Yes, rivalries are fun until.....
    Sorry, you are .........!!!!

Don't make your lack of class my fault. You sure picked selected posts. Show it all. But you wouldn't would you. You guys posted 9 pages of crap. Any fan having one or two posts like that here would be kicked to high heaven (no pun intended).

How pathetic your behavior is shows that you have to create a thread here. There is a saying: bad loser, bad winner......
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Sorry, you are .........!!!!

Don't make your lack of class my fault. You sure picked selected posts. Show it all. But you wouldn't would you. You guys posted 9 pages of crap. Any fan having one or two posts like that here would be kicked to high heaven (no pun intended).

How pathetic your behavior is shows that you have to create a thread here. There is a saying: bad loser, bad winner......
    Wtf a Jets fan apologist? You should be pinked and sentenced to the depths!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    considering it.
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Let me rehash that:
    I should an entertainment like football dictate my real life and consider a few of my best friends who happen to be Jets fans, Bills fans and Pats fans not my friends anymore because they are not Dolphins fans or they are fans of rivaling teams????? Because I assume that being friends with Jets fans makes me a Jets fan apologist.

Let's see: I should get pinked because I called some behavior on another Forum classless yet you all bitch and moan and whine about some banning because nobody could behave. You call them a bunch of uptight sensitive people and get all fuzzed out here over nothing???? Pot, kettle.....
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Let me rehash that:
    I should an entertainment like football dictate my real life and consider a few of my best friends who happen to be Jets fans, Bills fans and Pats fans not my friends anymore because they are not Dolphins fans or they are fans of rivaling teams????? Because I assume that being friends with Jets fans makes me a Jets fan apologist.

Let's see: I should get pinked because I called some behavior on another Forum classless yet you all bitch and moan and whine about some banning because nobody could behave. You call them a bunch of uptight sensitive people and get all fuzzed out here over nothing???? Pot, kettle.....
    That you, man? You come on here with a Dolphins username again pretending not to be a trolling Jets fan? You going to text me later complaining that you got banned?

Come on.
    "Society became divided into camps in which no man trusted his fellow. To put an end to this, there was neither promise to be depended upon, nor oath that could command respect; but all parties dwelling rather in their calculation upon the hopelessness of a permanent state of things, were more intent upon self-defence than capable of confidence." - Thucydides, probably predicting the rise of internet message boards
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Churubusco, Indiana
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Wow.

Seriously mad fans

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Thats the only site I was ever Banned from and Im a member of all of them. Heck they are even talking about us on the Bills forum.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    jets nation is filled with total pu$$ies.. from their owner, coaching staff, gm, players, scouts, medical staff, team reporters, beatwriters, message board people, to their fans

the whole lot of them are douche bags... always have been, and always will be.. douche bags
    Quote Quote