Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Lol...whoever said GangGreen are a bunch of uptight, sensitive people are correct!

1. -21
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post

That might be right. I don't know. I just started posting there during the week going into our games. And I tell you the behavior from some Dolfans over there (promoting this site) was worse than what I have seen from Jets fans here. And seriously, creating a thread here complaining about TGG and trying to trash me? Laughable. Like I care. But THAT shows the character and the class (or lack thereof)......
    I don't promote nor endorse smack talk outside of the depths forum. However considering this is gameday and we just trashed the ****ing jets, I don't care.
    "I didn't feel like we had to score," Tannehill said. "I had the mindset we were going to score."

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    I don't promote nor endorse smack talk outside of the depths forum. However considering this is gameday and we just trashed the ****ing jets, I don't care.
    You do realize his beef is finomeal was talking smack on theganggreen not here?
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -23
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Wtf a Jets fan apologist? You should be pinked and sentenced to the depths!
    Let me rehash that:
    I should an entertainment like football dictate my real life and consider a few of my best friends who happen to be Jets fans, Bills fans and Pats fans not my friends anymore because they are not Dolphins fans or they are fans of rivaling teams????? Because I assume that being friends with Jets fans makes me a Jets fan apologist.

Let's see: I should get pinked because I called some behavior on another Forum classless yet you all bitch and moan and whine about some banning because nobody could behave. You call them a bunch of uptight sensitive people and get all fuzzed out here over nothing???? Pot, kettle.....
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Odessa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Patriots Homer
Gift received at 08-12-2014, 07:53 PM from flynryan15
    They are bunch of girls over there, I saw all the Fins get banned. I can't even get them to approve my registration. What a bunch of sissies!!
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    yeah. no one appointed anyone to go over there and cause TGG any extra work with the ban button. I can't say i'm surprised, I do know it takes a bit to yourself banned here. But then our mods are directed to enforce the same rules regardless of who a member roots for. Finheaven has the best staff in the business, and if one of our staff goes rogue, we try to make it right.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No you should get banned because you are on a Dolphins fan sight belittling Dolphin fans to trash talking their rivals. Poof be gone you Bennidict Arnold!
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny how making fun of and laughing at the guys over there translates into "complaining." A little reading comprehension wouldn't hurt...
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My beef is two-fold. If finomeal would not have mentioned my name at all here I would not be in this thread at all. It was him/her who talked smack about me.
    Beef 1: he/she complained here about a banning there
    Beef 2: in order to make himself/herself feel better he was mentioning my name here. I still have no clue why.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    My beef is two-fold. If finomeal would not have mentioned my name at all here I would not be in this thread at all. It was him/her who talked smack about me.
    Beef 1: he/she complained here about a banning there
    Beef 2: in order to make himself/herself feel better he was mentioning my name here. I still have no clue why.
    Because you decided to save face and throw him under the bus! You care more about what a bunch of anonymous posters on a Jets forum think of you then fellow Fin fans!
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Let me rehash that:
    I should an entertainment like football dictate my real life and consider a few of my best friends who happen to be Jets fans, Bills fans and Pats fans not my friends anymore because they are not Dolphins fans or they are fans of rivaling teams????? Because I assume that being friends with Jets fans makes me a Jets fan apologist.

Let's see: I should get pinked because I called some behavior on another Forum classless yet you all bitch and moan and whine about some banning because nobody could behave. You call them a bunch of uptight sensitive people and get all fuzzed out here over nothing???? Pot, kettle.....
    That you, man? You come on here with a Dolphins username again pretending not to be a trolling Jets fan? You going to text me later complaining that you got banned?

Come on.
    God bless, I'll hang up and listen.
    Quote Quote