Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Liberal Indoctrination Process

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Make It Rain!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks

The Liberal Indoctrination Process

For some it starts in the home, or maybe sitting around watching Saturday morning cartoons (Captain Planet anyone?).

http://<a href="http://www.youtube.c...AlrSRVdKZY</a>

Then it continues in our schools.

This leads to a more professional looking propaganda with more kids spewing lies like mindless zombies.

Then elitist Hollywood (brainwashed celebrities) chime in telling you how to think.

They tell you that voting is like sex, and provide you misleading information about that opposition's stance on social issues to scare you into submission.

Hollywood portrays Obama as some sort of selfless hero. They do it in typical "move trailer" format with sappy music and a voice over by the renowned Morgan Freeman.

Since not everyone watches television, internet memes and various jokes are used to belittle the opposition. Again, I take a joke, but at some point it just feels liberal conditioning.

Let's talk about big bird...

or binders full of women...

or bayonets...

Lastly finish this last group of videos with making fun of Romney for the 47% comment (that was taken completely out of context), or demonizing Romney's success since it's "unfair" for him to be so well off. At least the song is catchy.

These jokes serve to distract you from the real issues like the economy.

All of this is not enough, however, and Obama pushes to get his "message" out through the bias megaphone that is mainstream media.

There's Letterman/Leno/Fallon/MTV/The View - on none of the shows does he address hard-hitting questions.

Your media has a left bend, and include the likes of CBS, NBC, ABC, and Fox (not FoxNews), along with cable news affiliates MSNBC and CNN. Even those at Google and Yahoo cannot be trusted, and they are the portals of the internet. There are many other publications, as well, but there are too many to list so click on the following link...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Newspap...election,_2012

As you can see... on Wiki they didn't even bother to update it to reflect Romney as opposed to McCain.

Other endorsements include all of the following...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...rsements,_2012

You'll see groups like the Communist Party USA, and a ton of support by corrupt union organizations (like the teacher's unions). There are also plenty of recognizable sheep among the crowd.

They all have an agenda, which is to protect their "guy" and convince you to like him as well, even if he is inept and will ruin our country.

If you like all the propaganda you saw above, then the Matrix has you.

Feel free to seek information from a source that does not come from any of the above sources.

I hope that many of you will be able to cut through the bull#$@, and that you will be able to form your own conclusions. Stop regurgitating liberal talking points, and see Obama for who he really is, a one-term President that has failed at almost every level.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    wow just....wow, and I though conservatives always accuse liberals of playing the victim card. This whole post screams, "feel bad for conservatives, the whole world doesn't like us"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Soul Rebel

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Georgia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    "I'm not here to be a distraction," Pouncey said.
    http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10...ogical-testing
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: The Liberal Indoctrination Process

When I read the title I instantly thought I had a choice between red, blue and green. ;-)

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This kind of paranoia and delusion gets medicated regularly...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Make It Rain!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I suspected I would get the reaction I did from the "liberal" regulars on this forum.

Maybe you consider yourselves the unique few that can really see things objectively. It's pretty obvious that many of you don't, and your comebacks consist of quips or pictures that dismiss what I write as a joke. How can one even think that your outlook on life could have been remotely been shaped by the media and your schooling? Get real.

Aside from your parents, your biggest role models will be mentors like teachers and/or celebrity idols etc. Many kids don't even have two parents to guide them, so guess who is going to have a big impact on their beliefs and outlook?

It's easier to laugh and reject everything I put forth on here, because otherwise it would mean admitting you have been duped by your beloved professors and TV programs.

The second pro-Obama ad has been compared to ads that uses children to exalt North Korea's leaders. Maybe you need a more side by side comparison to see my point.

The Dunham Obama ad has been compared to an ad that was done by Vladamir Putin. Again, appealing to people's emotions and has no substance as a means to influence voters.

Again, not playing to the victim card, but I am simply showing how entrenched "liberal" or "Progressive" propaganda has become, and such ads are sadly similar to those ads found in Russia or North Korea.

People should be insulted by the ads, and dismayed at the use of kids as a political tool. I have seen kids used too many times used as a means to push through so many Propositions for fear that education will get cut and children will suffer. It's almost always misleading, and the schools rarely benefit because such funds are used pay off the teachers unions (not teachers) instead of getting books and school supplies. These unions, in turn, help to keep those who create these Propositions in power.

Furthermore, many of you have bought into "climate change" as being our ultimate demise or "class warfare" as a zero sum game between the rich and poor. As you read this, you think how stupid or how dare he challenge the very tenets of liberalism. Where do you think you learned these beliefs? Likely your professors or your favorite MSNBC program. Just saying.

Ultimately, the name-calling or jokes just mask an uncomfortable insecurity in your own belief system, and the need to have it reaffirmed by those similarly deluded.

I don't believe in the Illuminati nor do I believe that that we are living in "1984" as of yet, so you can put your tin foil hats away. However, I do believe that the "Progressives" are now running the show (think media-government complex), and have in a sense become "the system," "the machine" or "the man." Americans turn to "the system" hoping they (socialized government) have the answers, but ultimately these Progressive leaders placate their followers with false hopes and buy votes through government subsidized programs and welfare. Those that do speak out against big government (namely libertarians or conservatives) are labeled as racists, religious zealots, misogynists, plutocrats (usually without cause), and are summarily dismissed by the media as not being PC or out of touch.

The government needs to be held accountable to the people, but not enough people are questioning the motives and the actions of their chosen leaders. The issue is being further compounded by a media that propagates government lies (Benghazi for example) and an educational system that doesn't teach kids to think critically but encourages collectivism or group think. America was founded on individualism, and taking calculated risks not being lemmings.

Obama tells us to just trust him and the government with our healthcare (Obamacare), trust them with out tax payer money (massive stimulus spending that result in hemorrhaging debt), and on foreign policy matters (he'll stop Iran from getting the nuke but couldn't do a thing about Benghazi). Anyone who trusts "the system" will come away disappointed. It's time to shake things up, and buck "the system" in 2012 by voting the incumbent out of office.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    I suspected I would get the reaction I did from the "liberal" regulars on this forum.

Maybe you consider yourselves the unique few that can really see things objectively. It's pretty obvious that many of you don't, and your comebacks consist of quips or pictures that dismiss what I write as a joke. How can one even think that your outlook on life could have been remotely been shaped by the media and your schooling? Get real.

Aside from your parents, your biggest role models will be mentors like teachers and/or celebrity idols etc. Many kids don't even have two parents to guide them, so guess who is going to have a big impact on their beliefs and outlook?

It's easier to laugh and reject everything I put forth on here, because otherwise it would mean admitting you have been duped by your beloved professors and TV programs.

The second pro-Obama ad has been compared to ads that uses children to exalt North Korea's leaders. Maybe you need a more side by side comparison to see my point.

The Dunham Obama ad has been compared to an ad that was done by Vladamir Putin. Again, appealing to people's emotions and has no substance as a means to influence voters.

Again, not playing to the victim card, but I am simply showing how entrenched "liberal" or "Progressive" propaganda has become, and such ads are sadly similar to those ads found in Russia or North Korea.

People should be insulted by the ads, and dismayed at the use of kids as a political tool. I have seen kids used too many times used as a means to push through so many Propositions for fear that education will get cut and children will suffer. It's almost always misleading, and the schools rarely benefit because such funds are used pay off the teachers unions (not teachers) instead of getting books and school supplies. These unions, in turn, help to keep those who create these Propositions in power.

Furthermore, many of you have bought into "climate change" as being our ultimate demise or "class warfare" as a zero sum game between the rich and poor. As you read this, you think how stupid or how dare he challenge the very tenets of liberalism. Where do you think you learned these beliefs? Likely your professors or your favorite MSNBC program. Just saying.

Ultimately, the name-calling or jokes just mask an uncomfortable insecurity in your own belief system, and the need to have it reaffirmed by those similarly deluded.

I don't believe in the Illuminati nor do I believe that that we are living in "1984" as of yet, so you can put your tin foil hats away. However, I do believe that the "Progressives" are now running the show (think media-government complex), and have in a sense become "the system," "the machine" or "the man." Americans turn to "the system" hoping they (socialized government) have the answers, but ultimately these Progressive leaders placate their followers with false hopes and buy votes through government subsidized programs and welfare. Those that do speak out against big government (namely libertarians or conservatives) are labeled as racists, religious zealots, misogynists, plutocrats (usually without cause), and are summarily dismissed by the media as not being PC or out of touch.

The government needs to be held accountable to the people, but not enough people are questioning the motives and the actions of their chosen leaders. The issue is being further compounded by a media that propagates government lies (Benghazi for example) and an educational system that doesn't teach kids to think critically but encourages collectivism or group think. America was founded on individualism, and taking calculated risks not being lemmings.

Obama tells us to just trust him and the government with our healthcare (Obamacare), trust them with out tax payer money (massive stimulus spending that result in hemorrhaging debt), and on foreign policy matters (he'll stop Iran from getting the nuke but couldn't do a thing about Benghazi). Anyone who trusts "the system" will come away disappointed. It's time to shake things up, and buck "the system" in 2012 by voting the incumbent out of office.
    If progressives are so influential how come we didn't get a public option?
    Quote Quote