Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Time for you northerners to grow a pair

1. -1
    DRAGONBORN

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks

Time for you northerners to grow a pair

I'm up late this evening working on a business deal for tomorrow morning and all I've heard about is some superstorm hurricane that's headed for the northeast. Whoopty doo. I've had to deal with many hurricanes in my lifetime and I know how to prepare for one. But you know it all northerners like to jab at people who aren't used to snow and may not have the proper resources such as salt trucks to deal with a snow storm. And now it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine with a good ole southern style hurricane that you don't know how to prepare for. Wait until your businesses and schools are shutdown due to the storm and your modern conveniences are stripped away for a few days. You'll see what it's like for people in the south who are ill prepared to deal with what you would call a small snow storm. I hate the north for the most part. The Amish dummies in Pennsylvania probably don't even know this thing is coming since they don't have television and they go to bed before the sun goes down. So hang onto your dicks and sack up while life sucks for a few days. Anyhoo, we'll be rooting for you from our warm "sandy" beaches in paradise.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Have to agree with Ysmir on this one. You guys need to take some vitamins and nut up.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Myer
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Shorts and flip flops. Nuff said'. Welcome to the Myer!

Lip Balm?

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    let is snow 40 inches and freeze in Miami before making these comments.

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    "I See No Changes" - Tupac

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    I'm up late this evening working on a business deal for tomorrow morning and all I've heard about is some superstorm hurricane that's headed for the northeast. Whoopty doo. I've had to deal with many hurricanes in my lifetime and I know how to prepare for one. But you know it all northerners like to jab at people who aren't used to snow and may not have the proper resources such as salt trucks to deal with a snow storm. And now it's time for you to get a taste of your own medicine with a good ole southern style hurricane that you don't know how to prepare for. Wait until your businesses and schools are shutdown due to the storm and your modern conveniences are stripped away for a few days. You'll see what it's like for people in the south who are ill prepared to deal with what you would call a small snow storm. I hate the north for the most part. The Amish dummies in Pennsylvania probably don't even know this thing is coming since they don't have television and they go to bed before the sun goes down. So hang onto your dicks and sack up while life sucks for a few days. Anyhoo, we'll be rooting for you from our warm "sandy" beaches in paradise.
    Not sure what the intent of this post was....but I've never heard of people trash talking about hurricanes nor any weather related disasters. Also people have died...so Whoopty doo? I think not...
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by d-day View Post
    Shorts and flip flops. Nuff said'. Welcome to the Myer!
    Don't forget your socks!

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    ... BLIZZARD WARNING REMAINS IN EFFECT UNTIL 4 PM EDT WEDNESDAY... * LOCATIONS... VERY ELEVATION DEPENDENT WITH THE BEST CHANCES ACROSS HIGH TERRAIN... BUT CAN NOT BE RULED OUT IN THE VALLEYS.
    * HAZARD TYPES... HEAVY WET SNOW... AND STRONG GUSTY WINDS.
    * SNOW ACCUMULATIONS... 10 TO 18 INCHES ABOVE 2000 FEET... AND 2 TO 3 FEET ABOVE 3000 FEET ELEVATION.
    * WINDS... WEST 25 TO 35 MPH WITH GUSTS UP TO 65 MPH.
    * TIMING... PERIODS OF SNOW... MIXED WITH RAIN FOR THE VALLEYS... WILL INCREASE IN INTENSITY OVERNIGHT. THE BRUNT OF THE STORM OCCURS LATER TONIGHT AND ON TUESDAY.
    * IMPACTS... THE HEAVY WET SNOW MAY BRING DOWN TREE LIMBS... CAUSING POWER OUTAGES OR FLUCTUATIONS. SNOW LOADING... OR THE WEIGHT OF THE SNOW... MAY CAUSE STRUCTURAL DAMAGE... INCLUDING COLLAPSING ROOFS. THE COMBINATION OF SNOW AND WIND WOULD LEAD TO BLOWING SNOW AND REDUCED VISIBILITY.

Im not seeing this two feet of snow yet. We were supposed to get a lot this evening. I think about 5 or 6 inches total have fallen all day. No power out yet.... thats a huge relief. My town is about 2800 ft above sea level I believe. Not sure so dont quote me on that.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Im not seeing this two feet of snow yet. We were supposed to get a lot this evening. I think about 5 or 6 inches total have fallen all day. No power out yet.... thats a huge relief. My town is about 2800 ft above sea level I believe. Not sure so dont quote me on that.
    Dammit! I feel cheated. All it's done here is rain steadily all day.

( ...stupid Ohio Valley & it's lower elevation... )
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You think this storm was bad you should have seen what I woke up next to once after a night of heavy shots and beer...............made Hurricane Sandy look like an attractive cousin.
    Never use a big word when a little filthy one will do.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    What the **** kind of thread is this? Has it come to this where one will insult others over natural disasters?

Quote Quote