Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567

Thread: 2nd Round Wide Receivers

1. -61
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I wouldnt be opposed to trading up to make sure we get Bailey.

Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I wouldnt be opposed to trading up to make sure we get Bailey.
    Agreed lets get some serious weapons on this side of the ball. Lets not screw around roll the dice hoping, get it done! Personally I hope they draft at minium 2 Bailey like receiver prospect and a 3 guy that can just flat out fly ala T.Y. Hilton!
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Premium Member

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Before I continue putting Stedman Bailey in every mock draft I want to A) Get some clarity on whether he'll be coming out early, and B) Get some clarity on just how high the man could go. I love the guy but I don't know that he's inducing me to trade up from the high 2nd round back into the 1st round just to get him, and I think the corner position is in even more dire straits than the receiver position now that Vontae Davis is traded away and Sean Smith is a free agent. Richard Marshall was terrible there before getting hurt, and should be moved to free safety, if not kicked off the roster period. The Dolphins have really got to take a hard look at guys like Johnathan Banks, Marcus Trufant and Terry Hawthorne.
    Twitter: @ckparrot
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ckparrothead View Post
    Before I continue putting Stedman Bailey in every mock draft I want to A) Get some clarity on whether he'll be coming out early, and B) Get some clarity on just how high the man could go. I love the guy but I don't know that he's inducing me to trade up from the high 2nd round back into the 1st round just to get him, and I think the corner position is in even more dire straits than the receiver position now that Vontae Davis is traded away and Sean Smith is a free agent. Richard Marshall was terrible there before getting hurt, and should be moved to free safety, if not kicked off the roster period. The Dolphins have really got to take a hard look at guys like Johnathan Banks, Marcus Trufant and Terry Hawthorne.
    Add Micah Hyde to that list.
    Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try Again. Fail again. Fail better. - S. Beckett
    Quote Quote