Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 8 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Pouncey: Tannehill is better than Luck and RG3, more like Brady

1. -1
    #12 #13 #23 #39 #54 #99

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Los Angeles, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Player Pouncey: Tannehill is better than Luck and RG3, more like Brady

Love hearing Pouncey stand up for his QB and I;m glad Luck understands that its basically a stupid reporter trying to get a quote and Pouncey is just backing up his teammate. Tannehill and Luck are going to be around for the next 10+ years. Could end up being a big rivalry like Brady and Manning.

I think he’s the best rookie quarterback in the NFL right now,” Pouncey said of Dolphins quarterback Ryan Tannehill, via FoxSportsFlorida.com.

“I think he’s better than RG3,” Pouncey said of Tannehill. “Their games are different. RG3 can throw, but he can also run. Tannehill’s a smart quarterback. I think he’s going to be one of those elite guys like Tom Brady when it comes said and done. Just his composure. His leadership in the huddle right now is just phenomenal. . . . I do see Tom, and the way he coordinates and runs his offense is the same as Tannehill does.”
    Here is the article: http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com...re-like-brady/
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I expect Miami and Indy to have some epic battles n the coming years. To bad the Colts are no longer in the AFC East.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Look at all those people who think RG3 is better than tanne LOL Waite till those redskin fans watch Cam newton 2.0 Next year after teams take the run away from RG3
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    High praise. I remember hearing on WQAM an interview with Channing Crowder and Karlos Dansby on the George Sedano show where Crowder asked him what he thought about Tannehill and if he was a good QB. Dansby shocked the crap out of me by saying he though Tannehill could be a hall of fame QB when his career was over. Channing was also shocked by that comment and said that Dansby's a straight shooter and didn't know if Tannehill would be that good when his career was over but he believed Dansby in his assessment of Tannehill being the real deal.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Love that Pouncey is fast becoming our player spokesman. He's smart as hell, not afraid to speak his mind, doesn't sidestep conflict and backs up the rhetoric by being arguably the best center in the league right now.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    At the end of the day...

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17Dolphin
    Could he wait for Monday to say that?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Love that Pouncey is fast becoming our player spokesman. He's smart as hell, not afraid to speak his mind, doesn't sidestep conflict and backs up the rhetoric by being arguably the best center in the league right now.
    I was dead set against the Pouncey pick but this young man exudes professionalism along with tremendous talent. He will give Stephenson a solid run as to who is the best center in Dolphins history.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    I don't see this as boasting, but more that he has his guy's back. I'm sure Colts players will say the same for Luck, Redskins players the same for Griffin. All three guys have demonstrated leadership qualities and their teammates are responding accordingly.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Now we are talking before the game. I don't like it.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I expect Miami and Indy to have some epic battles n the coming years. To bad the Colts are no longer in the AFC East.
    Well funny thing is the NFL manufactures these matchups. Pretty sure Indianapolis had to play New England a tad bit too much just because the NFL wanted to ratings from the Peyton vs Brady match up. Brady's got a record of 8-3 vs the Colts I think? Something like that, pretty sure we didn't play the AFC South that many times the past 12 years, but the Patriots had to, to satisfy the NFL's thirst for ratings.

If Luck and Tannehill become superstar quarterbacks, we're going to go through that stuff, which IMO is unfair, there should be more balance, balance shouldn't be created by ratings.
    Quote Quote