Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 65

Thread: 5 days out, post your predictions here

  1. -51
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,154
    vCash:
    7625
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Why bother! Aight dude. You got it..
    Hey there's something in your mouth. Looks like a dude's nipple.





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  2. -52
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,726
    vCash:
    13015
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In all honesty, I don't think the Republicans want to win this time. I think people are planning for a wide open race for both parties in 2016.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Devin Townsend Project: Kingdom (Live)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2jZjziohaPc
    Quote Quote  

  3. -53
    COphinphan89's Avatar
    Ours is the fury.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    5,557
    vCash:
    7368
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    There are no socialists in American government. If you think there are you don't understand the economics of the country or the political process. Mixed capitalism does not equal socialism, the same way off-white does not equal black.
    Sen. Bernie Sanders (I) from Vermont is an admitted socialist and Dennis Kucinich has hinted towards it as well. Those two are the only ones I can think of though.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -54
    Flip Tanneflop's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,125
    vCash:
    20975
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    I think Romney wins Florida, NC, Virginia, and Colorado.

    He is going to have to find a way to win Ohio, Penn, or one of those swing north midwest states(Michigan, Iowa, Wisc). Even if I give him Nevada and New Hampshire, it isnt enough without one of those other states. Iowa needs to come through.

    Also, California ****s everything up. 55 electoral votes for those ****ing pansy ass, tree hugging, liberal, *******.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -55
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    9,170
    vCash:
    37480
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    I think Romney wins Florida, NC, Virginia, and Colorado.

    He is going to have to find a way to win Ohio, Penn, or one of those swing north midwest states(Michigan, Iowa, Wisc). Even if I give him Nevada and New Hampshire, it isnt enough without one of those other states. Iowa needs to come through.

    Also, California ****s everything up. 55 electoral votes for those ****ing pansy ass, tree hugging, liberal, *******.
    California, like any populous state, actually gets screwed over by the Electoral College. States with less population -- we'll call them "poors" -- get three electoral votes no matter their population. A big state -- the "job creators" -- absorbs the three electoral votes every state gets... the result being that as you add population, every vote is worth less. A vote in Wyoming, the least populous state, is worth more than three times the vote in an average state.

    Here's a link to the full chart (the data is nine years old, but it still proves the point):

    http://archive.fairvote.org/index.php?page=985
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 11-04-2012 at 01:42 AM.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -56
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,858
    vCash:
    2329
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    Hey there's something in your mouth. Looks like a dude's nipple.
    Keep your gay fantasy to yourself. And We shall see who get's to make gay jokes on Tuesday night. You guys are never going to see the White House for next few generations!
    Quote Quote  

  7. -57
    CRAZYDOLFAN305's Avatar
    We Are Still Going To The SB

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2002
    Posts:
    4,858
    vCash:
    2329
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    Heck, I took the time to answer your questions. Oh well.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Look, buddy at this point, it no longer matters, you're entitled to your opinion and the way you see things, nothing I say or present will ever change your mind. I didn't no disrespect and not responding, it's just pointless at this moment. I can go and present a set a facts on everything you just said, but again we are polar opposite, there's nothing you and I will agree on.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -58
    Spesh's Avatar
    #freespesh

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    8,252
    vCash:
    325
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Look, buddy at this point, it no longer matters, you're entitled to your opinion and the way you see things, nothing I say or present will ever change your mind. I didn't no disrespect and not responding, it's just pointless at this moment. I can go and present a set a facts on everything you just said, but again we are polar opposite, there's nothing you and I will agree on.
    Yes you do. In like every post you make. You mean disrespect all the time. A single post ago you just implied, yet again, that 9954's "party" would not see the White House again for generations. I assume you believe he is a conservative despite that fact that i, him, and others have pointed out that is not the case.

    Stop making god awful posts. Your "facts" suck and the numbers are spun until they reinforce your own predetermined bias. You dont use statics to discover the truth of a matter, you use it to make up new lies. Some people, myself included, use education as a sword to cut through myths, conjecture, and lies to get to the facts of an issue and build an opinion based upon those facts. You clearly you use it as a shield for your own ignorance.

    You took a giant dump in this thread, derailing it from what i would consider a decent purpose(which apparently you agree with because you keep suggesting your prediction for an Obama reelection). Its not enough that you make 18 new threads a day about new "facts" but you also feel the need to leap into topics that have nothing to do with what your trying to say and attempt to change the conversation. Stop doing that.

    I would ask what your prediction is but i already know: Obama wins 50 states, Romney 0. Obama wins every single point of the popular vote and goes onto win another Nobel Peace Prize while Romney sulks off to go live as a homeless beggar. Obama is on hand to celebrate the Miami Dolphins superbowl victory for their undefeated season this coming June, despite the fact that Miami has already lost 3 games.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -59
    jared81's Avatar
    Waterlogged

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,797
    vCash:
    1097
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305 View Post
    Keep your gay fantasy to yourself. And We shall see who get's to make gay jokes on Tuesday night. You guys are never going to see the White House for next few generations!
    You do realize that 9954 is probably the most non-partisan poster on this forum? His dislike for both parties is equal. In fact, most of the posters here don't subscribe to a platform or candidate. When you say "you guys" you are just projecting your own made up anger. Get a life.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -60
    Valandui's Avatar
    Lumberjack Batman

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,726
    vCash:
    13015
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Yes you do. In like every post you make. You mean disrespect all the time. A single post ago you just implied, yet again, that 9954's "party" would not see the White House again for generations. I assume you believe he is a conservative despite that fact that i, him, and others have pointed out that is not the case.

    Stop making god awful posts. Your "facts" suck and the numbers are spun until they reinforce your own predetermined bias. You dont use statics to discover the truth of a matter, you use it to make up new lies. Some people, myself included, use education as a sword to cut through myths, conjecture, and lies to get to the facts of an issue and build an opinion based upon those facts. You clearly you use it as a shield for your own ignorance.

    You took a giant dump in this thread, derailing it from what i would consider a decent purpose(which apparently you agree with because you keep suggesting your prediction for an Obama reelection). Its not enough that you make 18 new threads a day about new "facts" but you also feel the need to leap into topics that have nothing to do with what your trying to say and attempt to change the conversation. Stop doing that.

    I would ask what your prediction is but i already know: Obama wins 50 states, Romney 0. Obama wins every single point of the popular vote and goes onto win another Nobel Peace Prize while Romney sulks off to go live as a homeless beggar. Obama is on hand to celebrate the Miami Dolphins superbowl victory for their undefeated season this coming June, despite the fact that Miami has already lost 3 games.
    Schooled.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-28-2008, 01:31 PM
  2. the return of d-day presents... d-days 18,000 post
    By d-day in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 05-19-2006, 02:36 PM
  3. d-days 16,000 post whore-arama
    By d-day in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 70
    Last Post: 04-14-2006, 08:13 PM
  4. d-days 14,000th post extravaganza
    By d-day in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 03-26-2006, 08:50 PM
  5. ***d-days 3000th post extravaganza***
    By d-day in forum The Ladies Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-25-2005, 11:21 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •