Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Shortest List Ever — Republican accomplishments of the last 20 years??

  1. -11
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    16,046
    vCash:
    10096
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dumbest threads ever:

    What are CRAZYDOLFAN305 posts, Alex?

    Quote Quote  

  2. -12
    JackFinfan's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2010
    Posts:
    528
    vCash:
    2836
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Dumbest threads ever:

    What are CRAZYDOLFAN305 posts, Alex?
    Alex: Correct

    Alright, I'll stay with partisan hacks for 400 please.
    Last edited by JackFinfan; 11-05-2012 at 08:35 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -13
    Dolphins9954's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    10,154
    vCash:
    7625
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jackfinfan View Post
    alex: Correct

    alright, i'll stay with partisan hacks for 400 please.

    awesome!!!!





    "Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

  4. -14
    TrojanFin's Avatar
    Make It Rain!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    168
    vCash:
    1183
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I truly feel sorry for people like you. Everyone deserves the ability to think freely and without influence from malicious sources. I truly hope that one day you experience this...
    I don't need nor do I want your pity. Your retort shows your blatant hypocrisy, and your elitist nature. You are telling me how to think, since you do not want me to be influenced by what you deem to be "malicious sources." You assume all I watch is FoxNews or read Breitbart (simply not the case). Plus such sources wouldn't happen to be "malicious" because they generally disagree with you on most social issues and possibly other topics as well?

    I live near Hollywood, and have many liberal friends that have shared with me their opinions on a variety of topics (granted most I disagree with). At my work, they would only show the supposedly moderate CNN at lunchtime. When I use Google and Yahoo, I am exposed to many liberal talking points thumbing through the headlines, and I occasionally stumble across articles on the Huffington Post or New York Times from the links. I am exposed to "liberalism" almost by default. I hardly live in a bubble, and have come to my own conclusions. I doubt that you are bombarded by "right-wing" thought as much as I am exposed to the "leftist" journalism.

    It is apparent that your Progressive tendencies have shaped your outlook as an "Independent." You are hardly impartial nor are you selfless as you wish to portray. Your condescending nature of "hoping" that I one day achieve a similarly blissful state of "enlightenment" (ignorance) is laughable.

    My prior comment in this thread was not without merit, although it was definitely generalized for the sake of brevity. Please respect my opinion, and I will tolerate yours.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -15
    TrojanFin's Avatar
    Make It Rain!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    168
    vCash:
    1183
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Basically Locke... don't be an a$$hat. Thanks!

    Donkey.jpg
    Last edited by TrojanFin; 11-05-2012 at 10:06 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -16
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,862
    vCash:
    5318
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TrojanFin View Post
    I don't need nor do I want your pity. Your retort shows your blatant hypocrisy, and your elitist nature. You are telling me how to think, since you do not want me to be influenced by what you deem to be "malicious sources." You assume all I watch is FoxNews or read Breitbart (simply not the case). Plus such sources wouldn't happen to be "malicious" because they generally disagree with you on most social issues and possibly other topics as well?

    I live near Hollywood, and have many liberal friends that have shared with me their opinions on a variety of topics (granted most I disagree with). At my work, they would only show the supposedly moderate CNN at lunchtime. When I use Google and Yahoo, I am exposed to many liberal talking points thumbing through the headlines, and I occasionally stumble across articles on the Huffington Post or New York Times from the links. I am exposed to "liberalism" almost by default. I hardly live in a bubble, and have come to my own conclusions. I doubt that you are bombarded by "right-wing" thought as much as I am exposed to the "leftist" journalism.

    It is apparent that your Progressive tendencies have shaped your outlook as an "Independent." You are hardly impartial nor are you selfless as you wish to portray. Your condescending nature of "hoping" that I one day achieve a similarly blissful state of "enlightenment" (ignorance) is laughable.

    My prior comment in this thread was not without merit, although it was definitely generalized for the sake of brevity. Please respect my opinion, and I will tolerate yours.
    The standard "I have several liberal friends" response. So the fact that you know a liberal makes your blatant partisanship okay? You're the worst kind of partisan there is. You know what you are, and you fight the label tooth and nail because you're aware of the negative connotation, but don't care that you actually fit the label to a T. You are what's wrong with this country...

    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  7. -17
    TrojanFin's Avatar
    Make It Rain!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    168
    vCash:
    1183
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    You're the worst kind of partisan there is. You know what you are...
    but what am I? (Pee Wee reference)



    I fully admit to being Conservative, but acknowledge that my party is not perfect. I'm not pretending to be Independent.
    Last edited by TrojanFin; 11-05-2012 at 10:29 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -18
    Dogbone34's Avatar
    cowboy surfer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,737
    vCash:
    2458
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    less is more
    Quote Quote  

  9. -19
    Dovahkiin's Avatar
    DRAGONBORN

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2004
    Posts:
    252
    vCash:
    1541
    Loc:
    Hallandale, Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dogbone34 View Post
    less is more
    Stay pure. Stay poor.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -20
    Dogbone34's Avatar
    cowboy surfer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    2,737
    vCash:
    2458
    Loc:
    Los Angeles
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dovahkiin View Post
    Stay pure. Stay poor.
    I was referring to conservative 101.

    I'm only poor because I work and live in LA. But I wasn't complaining.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Top 10 democratic accomplishments during the 111th congress
    By CRAZYDOLFAN305 in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-28-2012, 11:15 PM
  2. Miami Dolphins’ offseason accomplishments
    By BAMAPHIN 22 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 09:13 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-03-2005, 04:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •