Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Draft Predictions

1. -1
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dade County
    Thanks / No Thanks

Draft Predictions

Let's test you college guys out, we've had 5 or 6 games now to watch, predict the top draft picks at each of the following positions in next Aprils draft (i'll stick to our most glaring needs in no particular order)

1. WR
    2. DE/Pass Rusher
    3. TE
    4. DB
    5. LB
    6. RB (not really a huge need)

Bonus question of top "QB" taken.

Doesn't have to be who we will or should take, just who the first guy drafted at each of those positions will be. We can revisit it just before and after the draft to see who's the best scout among us. I don't watch enough CFB to even guess, so i'll just sit back and watch.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jMaL305 View Post
    Let's test you college guys out, we've had 5 or 6 games now to watch, predict the top draft picks at each of the following positions in next Aprils draft (i'll stick to our most glaring needs in no particular order)

1. WR
    2. DE/Pass Rusher
    3. TE
    4. DB
    5. LB
    6. RB (not really a huge need)

Bonus question of top "QB" taken.

Doesn't have to be who we will or should take, just who the first guy drafted at each of those positions will be. We can revisit it just before and after the draft to see who's the best scout among us. I don't watch enough CFB to even guess, so i'll just sit back and watch.
    Good questions. I'll take a guess on each.
    WR -- I think it's between Allen and Hunter. Because he hasn't had the injury concern I'll go with Allen.
    DE/Pass Rusher -- Jones.
    TE -- Eifert
    DB -- Milliner if he declares otherwise Banks
    LB -- Jones
    RB -- Le'Veon Bell -- may not be a rb picked in round 1. Really like this guy, though.
    QB -- Barkley
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    I'll give it a stab, though I haven't compiled near enough research yet. it's quite early IMO... but I can't help myself.

WR: I'm going to go with robert woods here.... runner up honors to justin hunter.
    TE: tyler eifert... I dont' even see this being close.
    DB: miliner is my best CB. I look for david amerson to bounce back and be one of the top dbs drafted.
    LB: barkevious mingo. my word he is good.
    RB: montee ball. he'll be decorated when its over, and somebody will covet him. maybe in the last two or three picks of the first round.
    QB: I'd like to buck the barkley trend but I can't really. I think he's head and shoulders above the other guys coming out.
    Quote Quote