Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: BCS scenarios as season winds down

1. -11
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Bumpus View Post
    Then again, something else entirely might happen.

Roll Tide.
    Perfect ending
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Fins4Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Can't wait to hear about how this is just "SEC football". That was a Big 12 team that went in there and beat up Bama. Couldn't happen to a better group.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Then again, something else entirely might happen.

Roll Tide.
    Yea, 2 of the last 3 unbeatens could lose a game and the SEC champion between Georgia and Bama could dominate whoever is left in the BCS championship.

Notre Dame could definately lose to USC even though USC blows. Notre Dame shouldve already lost. If they are in the title game over an SEC team its a joke.

Oregon, the hip hop lovers favorite, could definately drop a game. If they survive on the road tonight(so far they arent running over a terrible Cal team) still have 3 games left to play. The civil war is on the road this year and its always a battle.

K St..... personally, I dont see them losing to Baylor or Texas. To me, they are the best of the remaining group.

Anyone with sense though, knows that the best teams in the country are Bama, LSU, Georgia, Tex A&M, Florida, and South Carolina. Id take any of those teams on a regular basis vs. any of these pretenders from weak conferences, especially the hip hop favorite Oregon.

A lot of **** talkers out there love the Oregon team with their ugly uniforms, high school offense, massive cheating in recruiting, terrible defense, and hip hop culture. **** Oregon. Personally, Id love for it to wind up being Bama vs. Oregon just so we could bitch slap them and shut down the clueless who think they are so good.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Are you trying to say that WVU has no shot?

Been saying that for years. Big east is no different without them. Bunch of garbage teams with inflated records from playing nobodies in the non conference and the top 2 or 3 teams taking turns beating each other in conference.

Which teams would WVU have lost to this time in the big east? Annual loss to South Florida? Beaten by UConn like in 2010? Loserville probably wouldve beaten them like they did last year in Morgantown. They mightve actually beaten Syracuse this year since it wouldnt have been in the Carrier Dome where WVU got beaten like Loserville did today. What a blowout that was..... I mean by Syracuse last year on WVU.

Funny thing is, they wouldve dropped a couple of those games and still be ranked top 15, then beaten some garbage team in a bowl game by scoring 60+, wound up in the top 10 and mountaineer fans would still be pretending they are so good.

Its really no different than a lot of these teams in trash conferences though. All of these pretenders could step in to the SEC and drop 2 games guaranteed. Everyone talking about Tex A &M being a big 12 team. Well, they lost twice in the SEC. Had they stayed in the Big 12, they would likely be undefeated and battling K St for the conference title.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Yea, 2 of the last 3 unbeatens could lose a game and the SEC champion between Georgia and Bama could dominate whoever is left in the BCS championship.

Notre Dame could definately lose to USC even though USC blows. Notre Dame shouldve already lost. If they are in the title game over an SEC team its a joke.

Oregon, the hip hop lovers favorite, could definately drop a game. If they survive on the road tonight(so far they arent running over a terrible Cal team) still have 3 games left to play. The civil war is on the road this year and its always a battle.

K St..... personally, I dont see them losing to Baylor or Texas. To me, they are the best of the remaining group.

Anyone with sense though, knows that the best teams in the country are Bama, LSU, Georgia, Tex A&M, Florida, and South Carolina. Id take any of those teams on a regular basis vs. any of these pretenders from weak conferences, especially the hip hop favorite Oregon.

A lot of **** talkers out there love the Oregon team with their ugly uniforms, high school offense, massive cheating in recruiting, terrible defense, and hip hop culture. **** Oregon. Personally, Id love for it to wind up being Bama vs. Oregon just so we could bitch slap them and shut down the clueless who think they are so good.
    Someone added cranky pills to his possum stew last night...
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Fins4Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Atlanta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

That's funny, an sec fan talking about Oregon cheating in recruiting.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd love to see Oregon lose. I think that entire conference is garbage and that's why they manage to run everyone over. I have to say that I don't mind Stanford and wouldn't hate to see them winning the conference sometime. Their fans don't seem anywhere near as arrogant as Oregon/USC.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grog&gunpowder View Post
    I'd love to see Oregon lose. I think that entire conference is garbage and that's why they manage to run everyone over. I have to say that I don't mind Stanford and wouldn't hate to see them winning the conference sometime. Their fans don't seem anywhere near as arrogant as Oregon/USC.
    I think the Cardinal could pull it off tonight. That team has a toughness about them that might give Oregon problems.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think this Oregon team is better than the one that lost the title game to Auburn a few years ago and I don't think Nick Saban wants any part of them this year. If a freshman QB on what is essentially a Big 12 team could beat them at home, then this year's Oregon team would beat them in the BCS title game. I also think its just SEC hubris to dismiss K state. They're a tough team that has played a good schedule. Notre Dame is overrated as usual.

I guess all 'Bama fans just became Lane Kiffin and USC fans for a time...
    Nearly 70% of the Earth is covered by water...the rest is covered by Gerod Holliman.

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think/hope the Cardinal can pull it off as well. After the last two meetings, I'm not holding my breath though.
    Quote Quote