Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

1. -41
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I hope your right, but after 8 games I just don't see Tannehill getting fired up to close games out.

You don't earn wins, you take them, and in all our games we have played, they've all been real close and tight, with the exception of two.

The Colts were supposed to have had one of the worst defenses, and last year they finished dead last.

Tannehill could not take advantage of this.

d-1

Quote Originally Posted by DolfanDuBbZ~ View Post
    Pattern? A 8 game rookie QB already has a pattern? Seriously?

This is where you lose any and all credibility. The guy is learning. You can't know his patterns until you have a bigger sample size, unless of course you have a bias that allows you to draw this conslusion in a short manner.

As someone who didn't want to draft Tannehill at #8, but who said he should start DAY 1. I will give this QB longer than 8 games to draw such conclusions. This QB will establish himself with reps and more in game experience.

Expectations are what fans need to temper. This team isn't as good as some make them out to be, nor as bad as some make them out to be.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

Some people should be banned by law from watching sports. The guy who started this thread should have the law named after him.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have never heard more excuses for a qb then i hear for Tannehill the Henne excuses were close. Also i have never heard more bashing on a good qb then i hear for Moore. Moore is light years ahead of Tannehill. Sherman wanted his guy to play that and that alone is the only reason Tannehill is playing. Playing favorites sucks and Sherman shouldnt have a job because of that stupid crap. Everyone should have the same shot and thats just not true when you bring your college qb along with you.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as has been the case the last decade... our defense has let us down..
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tucson, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many games did Moore come from behind last year in the 4th Quarter? Ya, a big fat zero. Get real with this crap please!
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

Quote Originally Posted by flip View Post
    I have never heard more excuses for a qb then i hear for Tannehill the Henne excuses were close. Also i have never heard more bashing on a good qb then i hear for Moore. Moore is light years ahead of Tannehill. Sherman wanted his guy to play that and that alone is the only reason Tannehill is playing. Playing favorites sucks and Sherman shouldnt have a job because of that stupid crap. Everyone should have the same shot and thats just not true when you bring your college qb along with you.
    Go commit yourself, seriously. You people are ****ing incredible.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Misery Loves Company

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kentucky
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceSuperman logoXbox LogoPlaystation LogoSnakes!
    these must be the same guys who thought ray lucas was going to be our savior.

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dude, it's Tannehill's team. Get over it. We will live and die by him if he is healthy enough to play. As good as Moore is coming off the bench, his role is to support Tannehill and come in when his number his called.

I don't get how people are even considering benching him at the moment, he hasn't had a turnover in 4 games, and has put our team in position to win in every game, except last game where he didn't play. I didn't realize he was culpable for Pouncey's false start on the last drive and for the atrocious secondary play.

Imagine if we got the same effort we got from the D last game in this game. I don't think anyone here would be bitching and moaning about Tannehill like they are now. Get over yourselves. Moore is awesome to have, Tannehill is the future of this franchise and we will have to deal with his growing pains. Benching Tannehill to start Moore would just be a big F.U. to Tannehill and will **** with his confidence. This game isn't the end of the world.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

No " WE " don't! Tannehill is my QB!

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildbill3 View Post
    these must be the same guys who thought ray lucas was going to be our savior.
    And you're the same people who are happy with 7-9 8-8. After this loss, that's where I see us. This was a bad team we played and we played worse.
    Quote Quote