Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 234567891011 LastLast

Thread: We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

1. -61
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Horrible loss, wtf has happened to Marshall, sure could have used him today.
    Quote Quote  

2. -62
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

We want more Moore, Tannehill can learn how to be a NFL QB from the bench

Quote Originally Posted by FinFanAlex View Post
    Moore is 1-0 Tannehill is 3-4 and simply does not have the experience or the skill to win the close games.
    You are correct about the records, but your conclusion is very short sighted. It is difficult for any injured QB to play well. I wondered if Tannehill could overcome the mental aspect of being injured. I am disappointed that the answer is no, but I am not discouraged by his performance. He will be better next week.
    Quote Quote  

3. -63
    Art Damage

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    San Francisco
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolphans1 View Post
    I hope your right, but after 8 games I just don't see Tannehill getting fired up to close games out.

You don't earn wins, you take them, and in all our games we have played, they've all been real close and tight, with the exception of two.

The Colts were supposed to have had one of the worst defenses, and last year they finished dead last.

Tannehill could not take advantage of this.

d-1
    I know you didnt watch todays game because your to busy hemorrhaging in your brain. You have to be the most clueless "fan" ever. Im throwing you in with junc as far a delusional thoughts are concerned. You have no ground to stand on dude aside from hating the player himself. Seriously what are you looking at? Tannehill blocking for himself? or maybe Tannehill failing a jump ball in the ****ing endzone on a 5'10 wide receiver. Im responding to you and taking all the frustrations of all you mindless blowhards who have the ****ing audacity to come out from your rocks and blast TANNEHILL of all people on this team for the loss today. Get the hell out of this fanbase! Tonight i'm upgrading to VIP. This is the last straw, CAN FINHEAVEN.COM PLEASE HAVE A FOOTBALL IQ TEST BEFORE SIGNING UP TO THIS GREAT SITE. ITS GETTING A LITTLE RIGODDAMDICULOUS
    Quote Quote  

4. -64
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well OP, you accomplished your goal of getting attention today. I hope you feel better now.
    Quote Quote  

5. -65
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Somebody has been on the bottle a little too much today, you don't get experience on the bench. He will be fine.
    Quote Quote  

6. -66
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The OP is a disgrace to Phins fans. This was Tannehill's 8th damn start in the NFL and if 290yds 1 TD, 0 INTs is bad, gtfo. The D gave Luck his monster game. God it pisses me off when people speak like this. Sober up then post.
    Quote Quote  

7. -67
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    finheaven needs to install some verbage in the TOS, that we can nominate and vote on week long suspensions for threads like this, by posters like this...
    Quote Quote  

8. -68
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinFanAlex View Post
    Moore is 1-0 Tannehill is 3-4 and simply does not have the experience or the skill to win the close games.
    This is the stupid post........what are you smoking, T-Hill is clearly better than Moore.......just say no to drugs
    Quote Quote  

9. -69
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by electrolyte View Post
    Tannehill is not ready for the NFL game seems like.

He should have picked apart the Colts today. They are one of the worst defenses in the league.......
    Ask Jake Long to pass block.......or ask the Colts to rush 3 and play soft zone (like da Phinz)
    Quote Quote  

10. -70
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Offensive line played like garbage today. They almost got Tannehill killed a couple times. Long and company should be taking most of the heat for the mostly ineffective running game as well as getting their young QB pounded way too often.
    Quote Quote