Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Good game!

1. -1
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Good game!

Chew on these nuggets of wisdom. These are actual quotes from fins fans during the week. Excuse me while I crack open a beer and celebrate and lmao. Anything in ( ) is my interjections, just for fun.

Luck really hasnt been that impressive when Ive watched him. He's the Great Hype Machine though so... (433 yds., yeah, overestimated. he's won rookie of the week 3 times, and is the first #1 pick to have a winning record after 8 games. I suppose that's hype?) - BigNastyDB13

Sorry, but the Colts will get killed this week. You heard it here first. (you should be a comedian) - dolphin777

How can they win with Luck and Wayne please Luck is gooo but not that good (yeah, Luck sucks)
    If Dolphins stay hungry game will be over at half time - dolphin777

The Colts are overrated due to Luck (If 5-3 is overrated, I'll take it) - dolphin777

Colts suck. Philbin will expose and take advantage of every weak spot on that team. I see another game like the jets game. Domination on all 3 units. (then you woke up) - Daytona Fin

Fins win big this weekend. You can bet on that. (remind me to not ask you for gambling advice) Prepare to hear the national media talk about us all next week. The Packers game was an anomaly due the Pagano situation. - Codemaster

This Colts team is not a good team. (if that's true, what does that say about the phins?) - MadDog 88

The Colts have a bad OL, statistically Luck is not as good as Tannehill, (I got a stat for you, 5-3) and they have a pretty bad defense. - MadDog 88

I think we're going to smoke them. (I think you smoked too much doobage before the game) Their defense ****ing blows. - registeredguy

(aimed at colts fans) Maybe someone should refer them to this hysterical thread by the assclowns we just humiliated
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=74838 (yeah, pretty funny thread. What does that have to do with the Colts?) - Vaark

Considering the fact that we are the #1 scoring Defense in the AFC (5th In The League), #2 In Sacks, #2 In passing touchdown's allowed, #2 in opposing QB rating #2 in passing completion, #3 in INT's. Add the the fact Andrew Luck is the fifth worst rated passer and completing only 55% oh his passes. I expect another complete and dominated game by this group of hungry piranhas. (how did those stats work out for ya?) - CRAZYDOLFAN305

We are getting pretty lucky here, fellas. I think the Colts will come out as flat next week as the Jets did today. - jMaL305

The Jets destroyed them, I'm not worried at all. (facepalm, yeah that's how it works in the nfl) - Phinatic8u

Andrew Luck meet Cameron Wake. (dolfans, meet the big fat L) - dolfan_

im feeling highly confident about our next 4 games before the pats. imagine 8-3 pats vs 8-3 fins december 2nd? who would've thought (yeah, who woulda thought? Not me) - Ilovemyfins4eva

Ummm....you mean the team who barely beat the hapless Titans??? (yeah, THAT team. LOL!) - AZStryker

What's going to happen is our DL will maul the Colts, forcing Luck into bad decisions. Our OL will maul the Colts, leading to success in the running game. Tannehill will take care of the rest. (yeah OK) -finomenal

Show up. (thanks for showing up and giving us another W) - Deeznutt

The Dolphins should double destroy them. Bush is going to have an epic game. (yeah, i'm sure they'll be talking about it for years to come. Epic LOL) - armyphin

The Colts will struggle big time. Bank it! (I won't be doing my banking with you anytime soon) - PASQUALE

Didn't the Jets recently do to the Colts, what we just did to the Jets? (didn't matter much, huh?) - zackmandude63

I think the Dolphins have a legit shot to go 3-0 over that stretch, and there is a real chance here for Miami to be fighting not just for the playoffs, but for the division in December when we play the Patriots twice. (get ahead of yourself much?) - registeredguy

I don't see it being close. (you need glasses son) - dcnr226

Phins 34
    Colts 20
    So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy. (Oh I'm gonna run, to the fridge for another celebration beer!) - WVDolphan

the colts suck. we'd better smash them or quit acting like we're a legitimate contender. (I guess you're not legit. Have a nice off season) - 72champagne

Nah, he is just preparing his losing press conference. (care to rephrase that?) - Daytona Fin

I am so sick of the half ass Dolphin fins. We are not going to the super bowl. But this team will beat teams they are suppose to beat like the Colts (what have you got to say now? Crawl back down to your mom's basement) - dolphin777

You will not score 24 on our defense dream on Dolt fan. (looks like 23 was good enough) - PASQUALE

Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Touche, good game. Personally I knew it would be a tough game at Lucas Oil and I was right. Congrats on the win
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuxicon View Post
    Chew on these nuggets of wisdom. These are actual quotes from fins fans during the week. Excuse me while I crack open a beer and celebrate and lmao.

Luck really hasnt been that impressive when Ive watched him. He's the Great Hype Machine though so... (433 yds., yeah, overestimated. he's won rookie of the week 3 times, and is the first #1 pick to have a winning record after 8 games. I suppose that's hype?) - BigNastyDB13

Sorry, but the Colts will get killed this week. You heard it here first. (you should be a comedian) - dolphin777

How can they win with Luck and Wayne please Luck is gooo but not that good (yeah, Luck sucks)
    If Dolphins stay hungry game will be over at half time - dolphin777

The Colts are overrated due to Luck (If 5-3 is overrated, I'll take it) - dolphin777

Colts suck. Philbin will expose and take advantage of every weak spot on that team. I see another game like the jets game. Domination on all 3 units. (then you woke up) - Daytona Fin

Fins win big this weekend. You can bet on that. (remind me to not ask you for gambling advice) Prepare to hear the national media talk about us all next week. The Packers game was an anomaly due the Pagano situation. - Codemaster

This Colts team is not a good team. (if that's true, what does that say about the phins?) - MadDog 88

The Colts have a bad OL, statistically Luck is not as good as Tannehill, (I got a stat for you, 5-3) and they have a pretty bad defense. - MadDog 88

I think we're going to smoke them. (I think you smoked too much doobage before the game) Their defense ****ing blows. - registeredguy

(aimed at colts fans) Maybe someone should refer them to this hysterical thread by the assclowns we just humiliated
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showthread.php?t=74838 (yeah, pretty funny thread. What does that have to do with the Colts?) - Vaark

Considering the fact that we are the #1 scoring Defense in the AFC (5th In The League), #2 In Sacks, #2 In passing touchdown's allowed, #2 in opposing QB rating #2 in passing completion, #3 in INT's. Add the the fact Andrew Luck is the fifth worst rated passer and completing only 55% oh his passes. I expect another complete and dominated game by this group of hungry piranhas. (how did those stats work out for ya?) - CRAZYDOLFAN305

We are getting pretty lucky here, fellas. I think the Colts will come out as flat next week as the Jets did today. - jMaL305

The Jets destroyed them, I'm not worried at all. (facepalm, yeah that's how it works in the nfl) - Phinatic8u

Andrew Luck meet Cameron Wake. (dolfans, meet the big fat L) - dolfan_

im feeling highly confident about our next 4 games before the pats. imagine 8-3 pats vs 8-3 fins december 2nd? who would've thought (yeah, who woulda thought? Not me) - Ilovemyfins4eva

Ummm....you mean the team who barely beat the hapless Titans??? (yeah, THAT team. LOL!) - AZStryker

What's going to happen is our DL will maul the Colts, forcing Luck into bad decisions. Our OL will maul the Colts, leading to success in the running game. Tannehill will take care of the rest. (yeah OK) -finomenal

Show up. (thanks for showing up and giving us another W) - Deeznutt

The Dolphins should double destroy them. Bush is going to have an epic game. (yeah, i'm sure they'll be talking about it for years to come. Epic LOL) - armyphin

The Colts will struggle big time. Bank it! (I won't be doing my banking with you anytime soon) - PASQUALE

Didn't the Jets recently do to the Colts, what we just did to the Jets? (didn't matter much, huh?) - zackmandude63

I think the Dolphins have a legit shot to go 3-0 over that stretch, and there is a real chance here for Miami to be fighting not just for the playoffs, but for the division in December when we play the Patriots twice. (get ahead of yourself much?) - registeredguy

I don't see it being close. (you need glasses son) - dcnr226

Phins 34
    Colts 20
    So you can run and tell THAT! Homeboy. (Oh I'm gonna run, to the fridge for another celebration beer!) - WVDolphan

the colts suck. we'd better smash them or quit acting like we're a legitimate contender. (I guess you're not legit. Have a nice off season) - 72champagne

Nah, he is just preparing his losing press conference. (care to rephrase that?) - Daytona Fin

I am so sick of the half ass Dolphin fins. We are not going to the super bowl. But this team will beat teams they are suppose to beat like the Colts (what have you got to say now? Crawl back down to your mom's basement) - dolphin777

You will not score 24 on our defense dream on Dolt fan. (looks like 23 was good enough) - PASQUALE

Congrats and Great Win Tuxicon ... I hope those nuggets taste good lmao..
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    both teams stink
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    haha great thread in the making
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Dolphins4lyfe

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    F*** You
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    I can see pink in this guy's future!
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Fins4life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    winter park fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    good game, fin fans suck when visiting this board, especially now

Here's hoping for the new look dolphins offense.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have to give the Colts credit, i really thought the Fins were going to destroy the Colts. Good thread!!
    Quote Quote