Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Eat Your Crow Here

1. -71
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    I think that 4 years is plenty of time to judge the policies and direction. Obama's approach to the economy has been the same bailout, print, spend and fiscally insane policies as Bush. There really wasn't a different approach at all besides rhetoric . I don't see it getting better anytime soon. Hell just in the last week unemployment went back up and the market took a nose dive today. Don't think for a second this economy is sound. It could easily get worse.
    Of course it took a nose-dive today. There was an election yesterday. It was always going to be a bad trading day...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Eat Your Crow Here

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    The last 4 years should have been enough.
    No, it was a financial lead recession. It takes 6 to 10 years to recover from them.
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Still needs more Trojan and Statler...
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    I fully expect that Hillary Clinton will run in 2016 and destroy pretty much anyone that runs against her. Just an opinion..
    Perhaps. By 2016 she'd be 69 years old though, which would make her, what? Second oldest president ever after Reagan? Not saying she's not going to do it, because I fully expect her to. But that's pretty old. On the other hand, there's really no Democratic bench to speak of, which would make it pretty much a coronation. Especially if Obama ends his presidency on a high note.

Either way, only once in the last 60 years has the same party held the White House for three terms in a row. After eight years, people seem to want a switch, and the party in power usually has some wing that feels left out or betrayed or bored, whereas the party out of power is excited and united. Add to that a Republican bench that's stocked with talent, from Jindal to Rubio to Thune to Ryan.

Four years from now I expect we'll have a Republican president. If the party can get it's head and ass wired together over it's message that is, which is no sure thing.

---------- Post added at 11:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Any Statler would be good. I'd love to hear his three step inductive proof that Romney actually won.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 11-08-2012 at 02:58 AM.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hey Statler,

[singmodus] Come on out and play with me[/singmodus]
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Statler & Rove are still trying to figure out Ohio. Give them a week or 2.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, im not gonna eat crow. I said the second he defeated Hillary in 08, that he'd be a 2 termer. However. I will eat crow on the fact that i thought he'd be alot worse than what he's been. Imho, i think he's been atleast somewhat decent. Maybe its just me but things do feel a little more positive around the country.

And i also disagree that Biden isnt an option cause of gaffe vulnerability. I think he could surprise if things improve more. He could get the nod imo, depending on his age of course. I thought he **** on Paul Ryan in their debate.

Anyway like i said. I eat crow on President Obamas job performance. I know he hasn't been great by any means, but boy i sure thought he'd be alot worse. So yum yum crow.
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    #freespesh

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by studsatele View Post
    Well, im not gonna eat crow. I said the second he defeated Hillary in 08, that he'd be a 2 termer. However. I will eat crow on the fact that i thought he'd be alot worse than what he's been. Imho, i think he's been atleast somewhat decent. Maybe its just me but things do feel a little more positive around the country.

And i also disagree that Biden isnt an option cause of gaffe vulnerability. I think he could surprise if things improve more. He could get the nod imo, depending on his age of course. I thought he **** on Paul Ryan in their debate.

Anyway like i said. I eat crow on President Obamas job performance. I know he hasn't been great by any means, but boy i sure thought he'd be alot worse. So yum yum crow.
    Close enough, appreciated.

So far from members of the party of personal responsibility, all weve heard is promises to never get a product from Ohio or Florida(sounds like class warfare to me!) and cynical "compliments" about how we all must have enjoyed the last 4 years. Not including this post(which you were technically correct if you didnt predict an overwhelming Romney victory like many others on here) or Buddys of course.

Others have mentioned Statler and Trojan, i wanna see Cuzinvinny and Phinsfreak. What happened to those reliable and unbiased posters?
    Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    la la land
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Close enough, appreciated. So far from members of the party of personal responsibility, all weve heard is promises to never get a product from Ohio or Florida(sounds like class warfare to me!) and cynical "compliments" about how we all must have enjoyed the last 4 years. Not including this post(which you were technically correct if you didnt predict an overwhelming Romney victory like many others on here) or Buddys Others have mentioned Statler and Trojan, i wanna see Cuzinvinny and Phinsfreak. What happened to those reliable and unbiased posters?
    I haven't even been in the pofo in months, my opinion is that Romney wouldn't had even been in the neighborhood the President had he not had such a gimme in the 1st debate. Which is why i think Biden could have a shot at getting the nominati. I believe that after that 1st debate, it was Biden that slowed the bleeding,cause i believe he was able to articulate the accomplishments of this administration. Him doing so allowed the President to regain his footing, then the hurricane reversed the momentum, back to the Presidents way. My cheif complaint with Obama is his foreign policy barely seems distinguishable from Bushes. I really wish he'd bring Ron Paul and Gary Johnson into his cabinet to advise him.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Eat Your Crow Here

You libs are probably dancing in the streets over all the job cuts and layoffs! As long as same sex sodomites and stoners are happy, right?

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote