Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Karl Rove Argues With Fox News About Whether Obama Won Ohio

1. -1
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Video 1 Karl Rove Argues With Fox News About Whether Obama Won Ohio

[QUOTE]Fox News had what can only be described as an insane argument with itself over whether or not President Obama had won Ohio, and the presidency.

The network seemed quite confident in its projections at first, but suddenly, pundit Karl Rove — who, as leader of a huge conservative Super PAC has something of an interest in the outcome of the race — began to pour cold water on the call.

Fox News' Chris Wallace then said that Gov. Mitt Romney's campaign is contesting the network's decision to call President Obama's re-election.

Wallace said:

"Well I have great respect for our decision desk, and I can see that they're very happy in Chicago, but I have to tell you that the Romney camp has real doubts by the call that has been made by us and by other networks. They do not believe that Ohio is in the Obama camp. I just got an email from a top Romney person. I asked, 'Do you agree with our call?' He said 'Not really. It's less than 20 percent of the vote still out in GOP areas.'"
    Rove said it was "premature" and "early" to make any real decisions.

"So, maybe not so fast, folks!" Wallace said. There was a pained silence.

"Uh, thank you!" Bret Baier said. "That's awkward," Megyn Kelly added.[QUOTE]

See Video: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/11/06/fox-news-argues-obama-ohio_n_2085817.html
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I saw the video of Megyn Kelly walking over to the decision desk in her heels. It was epic. The the decision people are like yea, this is over, we are 99.5% sure.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Are you a VIP?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Florida
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This was irrelevant Because even if Romey won Ohio he still loses. What does it matter? And if Florida goes Obama...which it looks like it will...then its even a larger defeat. So it goes from being a major beat down to just a beat down?

Rove was grasping for straws...but I liked Megyn in the heels.
    BREAKING NEWS ALL OFFSEASON LONG!
    FOLLOW FINHEAVEN ON TWITTER!

Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fin-atic View Post
    This was irrelevant Because even if Romey won Ohio he still loses. What does it matter? And if Florida goes Obama...which it looks like it will...then its even a larger defeat. So it goes from being a major beat down to just a beat down?

Rove was grasping for straws...but I liked Megyn in the heels.
    i was watching at this time. it was way overblown. even that liberal douche lawrence o'donnell thought karl rove was right to questions it. keep in mind, karl rove was the one who insisted that bush was actually ahead of kerry in 2004 when the rest of the bush administration thought they lost. at the time ohio was called last night, the race was still in question. this is being way overblown.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Will Republicans ever admit that the Republican Party's objective since Obama was first elected? is to oppose anything that the Obama's Administration advocates. Even policies they once supported! Mitch O'Connell publicly stated that the single most important goal was to make Obama a one term President. Furthermore, a new book that came out "Do Not Ask What Good We Do" details a secret meeting between prominent Republican congressman that outlined their goal of opposing everything Obama proposes. Lastly, because 60 votes are needed in the Senate to even have a bill come up for a vote, and the Senate Republicans are united in opposing Obama, this makes it virtually impossible to get enough support.

Therefore my question is - how did the Republicans have the audacity to blame Obama for the state of the economy and not achieving certain goals, if they purposely prevent him from getting things done?! They were purposely sabotaging the POTUS! Even if it means the detriment of the American people, politics trumps all! Isn't this what went on for the last 4 years, ******* shameful!

Why would people continue to listen to these rich people on conservative radio that constantly get things wrong, continue to lie. I mean it blows my mind. The entire south went red again, and they are the welfare states. Food stamps, crazy checks and etc.

Now, Mitch O'connell is ****ed, because the good hear-ted moderate Republicans that vote their conscious are going to break away from him. Some of the T-Partly looneys lost their house seats as well. This country is going to make a recovery like never seen before of they ever decide to work with this POTUS. Only time will tell.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Karl Rove embarrassed himself pretty handily with his predictions this year. He should have known better but he wanted a self-fulfilling prophecy.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FoxNews after about 11pm was golden. The look on the faces of the guys at the decision desk when Megyn Kelly showed up and told them what Rove was saying was pure .

"So how confident are you?" Kelly said.

The guy looked straight at her totally deadpan. "99.5 percent."
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    We Are Still Going To The SB

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    MIAMI, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    And this is why Karl Rove went Ape **** Last Night!

He's company CROSSROADS GRASSROOTS POLICY STRATEGIES

14.40%
    Total spent campaign 2012: $70,710,008

14.40% of $70,710,008 spent in the general election and ended in the desired result.
    Supported 0 winning candidates ; 0.00% of money went to supporting winning candidates.
    Opposed 7 losing candidates; 14.40% of money went to opposing losing candidates.
    Quote Quote