Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chris Matthews Goes On Obnoxious Rant Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote 3rd Party Candidates.

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Chris Matthews Goes On Obnoxious Rant Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote 3rd Party Candidates.

[youtube]zHawfccSrOQ#![/youtube]

F you Chris Matthews!!!!!

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    haha... "You don't know how this system works. You have 2 choices"

What a dolt. Keeping us in this broken system! Matthews is such a hypocritical douche. I know someone who was trying to run a non-profit dinner benefiting children and she reached out to Chris Matthews through a mutual contact and the douche demanded $100,000 to ATTEND a FREE dinner.

The reasons he wants to keep these 2 parties in office is because they probably pay him under the table for favorable media coverage and keeping the public misinformed.
    FIRE FAILBIN

Joe Philbin, PowerPoint Guru (Not Head Coach Material)
    Philbin ... put it all together in a PowerPoint presentation. Everything about that presentation had to be perfect.

“If any PowerPoint slide had a spelling or grammar mistake, any typo, any scheme error, that was my responsibility, just like a teacher,” Philbin said.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He also just said he was happy for the Sandy hurricane too. This guy has gone full retard. He's up there with Beck and Hannity.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    He also just said he was happy for the Sandy hurricane too. This guy has gone full retard. He's up there with Beck and Hannity.
    one of the dumbest ****ing comments someone can make, especially right after the ****ing storm hit

of course though none of the lefties, such as bamaphinfan who can post every single article possible in the political forum, whether its relevant or not does not post this, lol. and he said once that he posts articles regarding both sides, lol

as u said and many have repeated, **** CHRIS MATTHEWS.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    one of the dumbest ****ing comments someone can make, especially right after the ****ing storm hit

of course though none of the lefties, such as bamaphinfan who can post every single article possible in the political forum, whether its relevant or not does not post this, lol. and he said once that he posts articles regarding both sides, lol

Come on, man. I've seen Bama post articles ripping and praising everyone. No need to call him out.

This probably didn't get posted because it's hyperbole. I'd have to see the entire quote to decide if he actually said he is glad that Sandy happened. No one posts articles about the mountain of ridiculous stuff Hannity and Limbaugh say, but that doesn't seem to matter now, does it...?

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -6
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Come on, man. I've seen Bama post articles ripping and praising everyone. No need to call him out.

This probably didn't get posted because it's hyperbole. I'd have to see the entire quote to decide if he actually said he is glad that Sandy happened. No one posts articles about the mountain of ridiculous stuff Hannity and Limbaugh say, but that doesn't seem to matter now, does it...?
    i wasnt trying to be a dick or anything, but if you frequent the politcal war forum or lounge often like i do, and u and many ppl do as well, u would see that the guy prob posts around 20-30 articles daily ( ok maybe exaggerating a bit) and many of them are just non story articles, yet when someone like chris matthews says something extremely controversial and he does not post the article, i dont know, looks 1 sided from him, especially considering he said that he posts from both sides.

i just thought its a very hard story to miss, and for someone who posts articles all day to miss this one, i dont know. again deff not trying to be a dick, just stating, i believe he deff is more towards the left wing rather than the neutral stance he claimed to have

i have also seen plenty of articles about limbaugh on here, which is fine, just post fairly from both sides especially if he claims to be neutral
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

How many threads have you started that bashed conservatives?
    "Ignorance is not an excuse" were the words Goodell used when describing why those involved in the Saints bounty scandal would not avoid punishment.
    http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-...ons-unanswered
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    How many threads have you started that bashed conservatives?
    none, but i also do not start threads bashing the left wing. i was just stating how someone who posts so many articles daily, heck i feel like every second i am on i see a new article that he has posted, and yet somehow he just does not post this one, its a bit weird.

whatever, didnt mean anything in a bad way towards the guy, i was just pointing out, if u r going to post so many articles daily, and claim to just post from both the right and left, do so fairly.

like if he wants to go ahead and post some article of something a republican like trump or limbaugh says, go ahead its the political war forum, he should, but he shouldn't claim to be neutral when all his articles he posts are basically bashing the republicans.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Fat Kid

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    none, but i also do not start threads bashing the left wing. i was just stating how someone who posts so many articles daily, heck i feel like every second i am on i see a new article that he has posted, and yet somehow he just does not post this one, its a bit weird.

whatever, didnt mean anything in a bad way towards the guy, i was just pointing out, if u r going to post so many articles daily, and claim to just post from both the right and left, do so fairly.

like if he wants to go ahead and post some article of something a republican like trump or limbaugh says, go ahead its the political war forum, he should, but he shouldn't claim to be neutral when all his articles he posts are basically bashing the republicans.
    No, while you dont start threads, all your posts just overwhelmingly side with conservatives. And you just admitted you never start threads bashing the right. Pot meet Kettle.

I never understood the accusations of partisanship on here. None of us are reporters(at least to the best of my knowledge anyways). None of us have to worry about losing our jobs if we arent "balanced". Everyone here is biased. If you dont like the threads he starts and want more conservative threads started, simply make them yourself.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Matthews Goes On Obnoxious Rant Against ‘Idiots’ Who Vote 3rd Party Candidates.

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    This @sshat is about a half step away from being a Soviet propaganda machine. He deserves a special place in hell.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote