Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 48

Thread: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

  1. -31
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,676
    vCash:
    3456
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As of Saturday November 10, 2012, citizens from 15 States have petitioned the Obama Administration for withdrawal from the United States of America in order to create its own government.

    States following this action include: Louisiana, Texas, Montana, North Dakota, Indiana, Mississippi, Kentucky, North Carolina, Alabama, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey, Colorado, Oregon and New York. These States have requested that the Obama Administration grant a peaceful withdrawal from the United States.
    http://www.examiner.com/article/15-s...nited-states-1


    If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,200
    vCash:
    9241
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

    Quote Originally Posted by Spesh View Post
    Fed lies, absolutely, but hardly forced.

    They picked and chosed which polls to believe, which radio personalities to listen to, which programs to watch. The information was available for them to see what was really going on but they decided it was a lie.

    No sympathy for self deception. None. I hope they cried a river and i laugh at the thought. Though i agree that hopefully they will question what they hear in the future.
    Better be careful Spesh, someone might get the impression that you are advocating personal responsibility! :eek:

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,200
    vCash:
    9241
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

    You Liberal SOBs better be careful...if the conservatives leave, who will protect you pansies and pay for all of your free stuff? Aside from that, we could absolutely kick your asses in a new civil war.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,676
    vCash:
    3456
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    You Liberal SOBs better be careful...if the conservatives leave, who will protect you pansies and pay for all of your free stuff? Aside from that, we could absolutely kick your asses in a new civil war.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    I know you're being facetious, but I don't think these dumbasses are considering the effect severing their ties with the U.S. would have on their states. Where does Louisiana get it's power? Where does it send it's trash? What does it have in place to start negotiation with foreign leaders for trading? How will it defend itself if Mexico, or any other country, decides it wants to annex it? These are legitimate questions that these guys don't have the capacity to comprehend...
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    Tetragrammaton's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    9,435
    vCash:
    1644
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    You Liberal SOBs better be careful...if the conservatives leave, who will protect you pansies and pay for all of your free stuff? Aside from that, we could absolutely kick your asses in a new civil war.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    "Blue states" subsidize "red states".
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,200
    vCash:
    9241
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I know you're being facetious, but I don't think these dumbasses are considering the effect severing their ties with the U.S. would have on their states. Where does Louisiana get it's power? Where does it send it's trash? What does it have in place to start negotiation with foreign leaders for trading? How will it defend itself if Mexico, or any other country, decides it wants to annex it? These are legitimate questions that these guys don't have the capacity to comprehend...
    Yes, I was being facetious and don't want to secede...yet. However, should it ever happen, I am sure that we could figure out how to keep things running and defend ourselves.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,200
    vCash:
    9241
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    "Blue states" subsidize "red states".
    According to the disclosures, it appears that you are right. However, I would like to see how that breaks down and why it occurs. My guess is that most retirement Meccas tend to be in red states thus dramatically increasing the Medicare distribution. The red states also encompass most of the states struggling with immigration and medicaid. If you have any insight or numbers, please share.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,676
    vCash:
    3456
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    According to the disclosures, it appears that you are right. However, I would like to see how that breaks down and why it occurs. My guess is that most retirement Meccas tend to be in red states thus dramatically increasing the Medicare distribution. The red states also encompass most of the states struggling with immigration and medicaid. If you have any insight or numbers, please share.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Untrue. New Mexico is a huge consumer of Medicaid/Medicare dollars and is at the forefront of immigration, while being a deep blue state. A more accurate indicator would probably be education level of these states. Unemployment is extremely high among unskilled works, but relatively low among those with a bachelor's degree and higher. I know the bible belt, all deep red states, are annually very low as far as education goes, as is the South, which is also deep red. Texas may be the exception, with several prominent Universities being there. It all comes back to education, in my mind...
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    Buddy's Avatar
    Starter

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2004
    Posts:
    3,200
    vCash:
    9241
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: Offical "U mad bro?" thread .

    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Untrue. New Mexico is a huge consumer of Medicaid/Medicare dollars and is at the forefront of immigration, while being a deep blue state. A more accurate indicator would probably be education level of these states. Unemployment is extremely high among unskilled works, but relatively low among those with a bachelor's degree and higher. I know the bible belt, all deep red states, are annually very low as far as education goes, as is the South, which is also deep red. Texas may be the exception, with several prominent Universities being there. It all comes back to education, in my mind...
    You miss my point, NM is high on the list for Federal dollars because it fits the description that I offered. The fact that it is blue really isn't all that pertinent to the discussion.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    Locke's Avatar
    They looked like strong hands.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    8,676
    vCash:
    3456
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    You miss my point, NM is high on the list for Federal dollars because it fits the description that I offered. The fact that it is blue really isn't all that pertinent to the discussion.

    Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    No, it's high in medicaid dollars because we are dirt poor. Outside of Albuquerque, Las Cruces, and Santa Fe, it is an entirely rural state. More than that, it's a hugely uneducated one. Only a little over 50% of kids graduate high school, with maybe 25% of those going to college. Infrastructure here is a joke. I could go on, but it has little to do with immigration. We were dirt poor before Arizona passed that stupid law that sent them all flocking here. We are now slightly less poor, but still pretty bad. We are also pretty much the exact opposite of a retirement mecca, so it doesn't really fit your description...
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. The offical "Is WeVie Dead?" Thread
    By Locke in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 03-09-2012, 06:09 PM
  2. The Offical Tony "FIST PUMPER" Sparano Memorial Thread!
    By flynryan15 in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 31
    Last Post: 12-12-2011, 05:57 PM
  3. "offical finheaven sec championship thread "
    By finataxia24 in forum College Sports Forum
    Replies: 89
    Last Post: 12-08-2009, 04:07 AM
  4. The Offical" What are you eating" thread.
    By Majpain in forum The Lounge
    Replies: 80
    Last Post: 07-19-2006, 04:01 AM
  5. The first "Time to look ahead" thread "The Jets"....
    By Predaphin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 09-08-2003, 09:59 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •