Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910
Results 91 to 100 of 100

Thread: Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

  1. -91
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2012
    Posts:
    11
    vCash:
    1058
    Thanks / No Thanks
    does rt remind you of tony romo?
    Quote Quote  

  2. -92
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,576
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tedd2424 View Post
    does rt remind you of tony romo?
    No.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -93
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    31,900
    vCash:
    30186
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tanny got picked on another right read tipped ball at the los he had another pick on a one on one coverage where he came back to fasano late and fasano should have been able to box out the defender and catch the ball and failed to do so and got baited on a showing blitz up the middle presnap backer who dropped and read his eyes right into the throwing lane on the inside slant route...only one i have real issue with is the tipped ball...he's got to get that over or around that jumping off the edge unaccounted for in the blocking scheme defender...fasano needs to win on the one int and didn't and the last one is he reads blitz up the middle expects quick pressure inside as it's unaccounted for in the blocking scheme and goes to the hot quick inside route...it happens...guy dropped out right into the throwing lane
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

  4. -94
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,571
    vCash:
    11921
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    tanny got picked on another right read tipped ball at the los he had another pick on a one on one coverage where he came back to fasano late and fasano should have been able to box out the defender and catch the ball and failed to do so and got baited on a showing blitz up the middle presnap backer who dropped and read his eyes right into the throwing lane on the inside slant route...only one i have real issue with is the tipped ball...he's got to get that over or around that jumping off the edge unaccounted for in the blocking scheme defender...fasano needs to win on the one int and didn't and the last one is he reads blitz up the middle expects quick pressure inside as it's unaccounted for in the blocking scheme and goes to the hot quick inside route...it happens...guy dropped out right into the throwing lane
    Hoops, you're late to the party. Tannehill is already a bust and as bad as Chad Henne in case you missed it. We're not even going to give him the four years we gave Henne before coming to this conclusion.

    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    The Contortionist: Language I: Intuition
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C0Bc...cFcJcoyqt1u2zg
    Quote Quote  

  5. -95
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    31,900
    vCash:
    30186
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Hoops, you're late to the party. Tannehill is already a bust and as bad as Chad Henne in case you missed it. We're not even going to give him the four years we gave Henne before coming to this conclusion.
    that's just ignorance...we'll be fine...give the kid a run game a back that wants to go north and south and a win wr on the outside that can take away some of this safety in the box on every play and win in the red and tight red and we are fine...and maybe some even average play on the backside at tackle that would be nice
    Quote Quote  

  6. -96
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Ghost

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,571
    vCash:
    11921
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    that's just ignorance...we'll be fine...give the kid a run game a back that wants to go north and south and a win wr on the outside that can take away some of this safety in the box on every play and win in the red and tight red and we are fine...and maybe some even average play on the backside at tackle that would be nice
    Way too much logic, man. There's no place for that here.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -97
    hooshoops's Avatar
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    31,900
    vCash:
    30186
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    Way too much logic, man. There's no place for that here.
    don't get me wrong tanny had a bad game relative to many others he's had and i'm sure the eye discipline down what 30 late on that dropping backer wasn't great but this whole team stunk on sunday...outside of daniel thomas and charles clay and hartline and nolan carrol who teams seem to want to go after sean smith more of late a lot of guys no showed...

    but we've been asking this kid to make chicken salad out of chicken **** pretty much and we can't run the ball for a variety of reasons so it's an uphill climb for the kid...and many damn good qbs have had 3 pick days not just 19 college start rookies...it happens...it will happen again...tanny has still shown more than any qb we've had here in a long time what his ceiling and talents are...
    Quote Quote  

  8. -98
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2012
    Posts:
    12
    vCash:
    1000
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tedd2424 View Post
    does rt remind you of tony romo?
    Yup, great arm, but throws more interceptions than touchdowns
    Quote Quote  

  9. -99
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,165
    vCash:
    15033
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanBilly View Post
    Yup, great arm, but throws more interceptions than touchdowns
    Yeah, after 9 whole starts (including 3ints his first game against a juggernaut D) , I think you've stumbled onto something.





    Quote Quote  

  10. -100
    spiketex's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,033
    vCash:
    15669
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Before anointing him to Brady/Manning elite status let's try to get him to Schaub/Rivers decent status. I really like his temperament and ability to learn from mistakes, but any comments re reaching elite levels are premature. Some QBs like Cam Newton, RG3 and Sanchez seem to enjoy the spotlight a little too much. Tannehill seems level headed and less inclined to seek the personal promotion than the afore mentioned. Let's hope it stays that way.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 01-04-2013, 04:36 PM
  2. Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-16-2012, 07:17 PM
  3. Pouncey: Tannehill is better than Luck and RG3, more like Brady
    By foozool13 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 78
    Last Post: 11-06-2012, 01:38 PM
  4. No Luck, But How About Manning?
    By Blitz in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-04-2011, 08:46 PM
  5. Cowherd talks Manning, Luck, Phins, suck for luck
    By phinatic1399 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 10-06-2011, 03:51 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •