Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

1. -71
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you have been here 2 years and have 200 posts, you don't need 10-20,000 posts but you haven't been incredible ctive and waste far too much time whining about me rather than engaging in civil discussions.

There are plenty of posters who can have an intelligent discussion w/ opposing fans and there are those that cannot handle it. Unfortunately I spend too much time in silly, childish arguments w/ those that cannot.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm sure you would have bet we'd have zero if this was 2009. things change quickly in this league, we suck right now but that can change in a hurry.
    No doubt things can change quick. You might get a real QB and be back there before we know it. Youre going to need a real QB though, hence my comment.

Who knows though, you might get the best defense in football again overnight to drag buttfumble through the backdoor into the playoffs again.

Quote Quote  

2. -72
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you have been here 2 years and have 200 posts, you don't need 10-20,000 posts but you haven't been incredible ctive and waste far too much time whining about me rather than engaging in civil discussions.

There are plenty of posters who can have an intelligent discussion w/ opposing fans and there are those that cannot handle it. Unfortunately I spend too much time in silly, childish arguments w/ those that cannot.

---------- Post added at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 AM ----------

I'm sure you would have bet we'd have zero if this was 2009. things change quickly in this league, we suck right now but that can change in a hurry.
    I'm fully capable of having an intelligent conversation and I wouldn't go as far as to call the "conversations" you have with people on this site regarding your team intelligent, by any stretch of the imagination. You just seem to think we want to talk about the Jests, which we don't, because this is a Dolphins fan site and we didn't sign up to argue with Jests fans. We signed up to be homers and/or bitch about our team.. Of course people are going to defend their team and respond to you when you make some inane remark about the Jests. Go back to my example above if you're wondering why.

I'm not expecting you to leave this site, I'm not dumb, I shouldn't even be arguing with you because It's pointless. I'm grumpy this morning, haven't had my coffee..
    Quote Quote  

3. -73
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Thanks for being an avid reader of my posts!

of course we don't have anything to look forward to and you guys do, it's been that way since I started posting here in 2004 and it will always be that way. Maybe some day it will even come true.

Go find another board if you don't like it, it's not like you contribute anything to discussions.
    If I was an attention seeker I'd be posting very differently than I am now so obviosuly you aren't paying close enough attention. Actually read my posts instead of seeing a Jet fan posting and automatically dismissing everything I post.
    This would get you banned on a lot of other boards I go to. Do you understand you are posting on a Dolphins fan site?
    Quote Quote  

4. -74
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    No doubt things can change quick. You might get a real QB and be back there before we know it. Youre going to need a real QB though, hence my comment.

Who knows though, you might get the best defense in football again overnight to drag buttfumble through the backdoor into the playoffs again.
    maybe someday you can drag your QB into the playoffs too?

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    I'm fully capable of having an intelligent conversation and I wouldn't go as far as to call the "conversations" you have with people on this site regarding your team intelligent, by any stretch of the imagination. You just seem to think we want to talk about the Jests, which we don't, because this is a Dolphins fan site and we didn't sign up to argue with Jests fans. We signed up to be homers and/or bitch about our team.. Of course people are going to defend their team and respond to you when you make some inane remark about the Jests. Go back to my example above if you're wondering why.

I'm not expecting you to leave this site, I'm not dumb, I shouldn't even be arguing with you because It's pointless. I'm grumpy this morning, haven't had my coffee..
    then don't fall in the trap of just attacking me, just discuss the topic and attack my arguments and not me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -75
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    This would get you banned on a lot of other boards I go to. Do you understand you are posting on a Dolphins fan site?
    what I posted would not get me banned anywhere, what you guys post towards me on a daily basis is much worse. Stop whining.

I am a regular here, this is more my board than yours b/c I contribute even though I am a fan of a rival. I'm sure the folks that run the site understand this.
    Quote Quote  

6. -76
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    what I posted would not get me banned anywhere, what you guys post towards me on a daily basis is much worse. Stop whining.

I am a regular here, this is more my board than yours b/c I contribute even though I am a fan of a rival. I'm sure the folks that run the site understand this.
    Oh well...you will always be a Troll to me.

I like to look over at TGG and they all pretty much ignore you so I'll do the same here.
    Quote Quote  

7. -77
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks

This is why most people can't stand you. Anyone can go to a site, preach the opposite of what everyone else on said site believes and get a reaction out of people. Call that contributing all you want lol...

I'll also add that when I read that I can't help but picture some petulant child, not calling you a child, just sayin' lol..
    Quote Quote  

8. -78
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Considering the jest lost 9 out their last 12 games, has a minus (-) 53 scoring differential vs. the Fins 6-6 with a zero (0) scoring differential over that same time frame, and one team has the least accurate QB in recent history, then to declare that particular downbound train has already left the station is an understatement.

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

9. -79
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks

Is Luck vs. Tannehill the next Brady vs. Manning?

This place is something else. I've not read all of Junc's Tannehill posts but I have not once seen him say he sucks or will never be our franchise QB. In fact the most negative thing he has said is the jury is still out. He said it when Tanny was playing well and has remained consistent after the horrible game he had Sunday. This place needs to lighten up, I had my buddies at work (a Jets fan and Pats fan) llaughing today about how sensitive the board is about Tannehill. It's really ridiculous!
    The way Jeff Ireland took a GM's dream worth of cap space and draft picks and made the team worse in borderline miraculous.
    Quote Quote  

10. -80
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DolfanISS View Post
    This place is something else. I've not read all of Junc's Tannehill posts but I have not once seen him say he sucks or will never be our franchise QB. In fact the most negative thing he has said is the jury is still out. He said it when Tanny was playing well and has remained consistent after the horrible game he had Sunday. This place needs to lighten up, I had my buddies at work (a Jets fan and Pats fan) llaughing today about how sensitive the board is about Tannehill. It's really ridiculous!
    If you say he has work to do to be a Franchise QB, I absolutely agree with that. The problem I have is the freaken morons that say things like " bring Henne back" and call him "Hennehill". It shows a total lack of knowledge.
    Quote Quote