Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And so it begins...

1. -11
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How does Jeb Bush solve a Latino problem?
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale/Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: And so it begins...

His wife is Latino
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    please no more bush's in the white house.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys are so dramatic. I remember in 2004 when Kerry lost and the republicans gained ground people were saying the democrat party was done. Incumbent presidents are hard to be. Republicans need to become fiscally conservative and not concern themselves with social issues. The party will be fine. This liberal circle jerk you guys are having is great, who gets to eat the cracker?
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    You guys are so dramatic. I remember in 2004 when Kerry lost and the republicans gained ground people were saying the democrat party was done. Incumbent presidents are hard to be. Republicans need to become fiscally conservative and not concern themselves with social issues. The party will be fine. This liberal circle jerk you guys are having is great, who gets to eat the cracker?
    What the **** are you even talking about? This is a thread talking about how the Republicans are all-of-a-sudden pro-immigration and seem to care about women suddenly. If you're upset about Romney losing, there are several threads talking about, as well as the future of the Republican party...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Republicans need to become fiscally conservative and not concern themselves with social issues. The party will be fine. This liberal circle jerk you guys are having is great, who gets to eat the cracker?
    Holy crap, I am not alone! I thought that I was the only one who thought that the economy and foreign policy should have been the ONLY issues this election cycle. Guess what, there will never, or at least any time soon, be a strong enough majority either way to pass an amendment one way or the other on abortion, gay marriage, or the like. So, why the heck are we spending so much time mulling it over. Aside from that, if the economy collapses then abortion and gay marriage won't matter one little bit and no one will care. It was a distraction, dumbass (Romney)! The religious right is becoming an insignificant voting block as they are fragmented anyway. Which block did the Republicans get? Catholics? No! Jews? No! Religious Blacks? No! Religious whites didn't even vote as much as they did in 2008 from what I have seen. So who are they so worried about alienating? Romney could have shut Obama down the "war on women" (which was BS but a brilliant stroke by Liberals) comprised of contraceptio and abortion as well as the gay marriage debate by just saying in a firm tone that it was the states rights to decide what they want to do on these issues but he was concerned about the economy and foreign policy. Keep redirecting the conversation like a sheep herder.

Although I firmly disagree with most everything the Liberals stand for, I must admit that they are MUCH better politicians and they have way, way better campaign managers.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    This is a thread talking about how the Republicans are all-of-a-sudden pro-immigration and seem to care about women suddenly.
    It is sad to say but the Republicans are like a ship without a rudder right now. Outside of the Tea Party, they don't know what in the hell they believe.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    please no more bush's in the white house.
    I would have to agree with this. Rubio is a possibility but definitely not another Bush.
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Buddy View Post
    I would have to agree with this. Rubio is a possibility but definitely not another Bush.
    Yeah, the guy who lied about his past....excellent.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Yeah, the guy who lied about his past....excellent.
    Like I said, he is a possibility. Considering that we have no definitive proof that our president was even born in the US and most every record of his childhood and teen years is sealed, I don't see Rubio having too much of a problem with that issue anyway. Besides, have you ever seen a politician that hasn't/doesn't lie? I damn sure haven't.
    Quote Quote