Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: United States of Racism

1. -11
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by Statler Waldorf View Post
    So calling or comparing the President to a monkey proves someone is a racist? Interesting...

Attachment 9517
    Calling a white person a monkey carries a little less historical baggage than calling a black person a monkey. Just sayin'.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Welcome back, Statler. There is a crow-eating thread your presence is requested in. After all the ****-talking you were doing before Romney got spanked like a red-headed step-child, I think there is a Thanksgiving-sized portion of it waiting for you there...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Calling a white person a monkey carries a little less historical baggage than calling a black person a monkey. Just sayin'.
    That's what we like to call a double-standard or special pleading, you should look it up.
    Total Depravity
    Unconditional Election
    Limited Atonement
    Irresistible Grace
    Perseverance of the Saints
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Bench Warmer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Welcome back, Statler. There is a crow-eating thread your presence is requested in. After all the ****-talking you were doing before Romney got spanked like a red-headed step-child, I think there is a Thanksgiving-sized portion of it waiting for you there...
    Talking smack? Is that all this is to you? A sports event? I was merely making a prediction based on past elections, it was a prediction that many analysts agreed with. However, I was wrong, I didn't realize that if you scare single women enough by lying to them they'll re-elect anyone. A 3 million vote margin in a country with over 300 million people is hardly a butt spanking, but maybe your standards are set a little lower than mine. I think this is clearly demonstrated whenever you rave about how awesome 8 percent unemployment is. Oh well, you brought the next four years upon yourself, I canít say you have my sympathies.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    That's what we like to call a double-standard or special pleading, you should look it up.
    I dont need a lesson in logical fallacies. Thanks though.

I dont know what to tell you if you think calling a black person a monkey usually carries the same connotation as it would towards a white man.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Talking smack? Is that all this is to you? A sports event? I was merely making a prediction based on past elections, it was a prediction that many analysts agreed with. However, I was wrong, I didn't realize that if you scare single women enough by lying to them they'll re-elect anyone. A 3 million vote margin in a country with over 300 million people is hardly a butt spanking, but maybe your standards are set a little lower than mine. I think this is clearly demonstrated whenever you rave about how awesome 8 percent unemployment is. Oh well, you brought the next four years upon yourself, I canít say you have my sympathies.
    You were not making a prediction based on past elections. You were quoting polls that were blatantly lying. Everyone told you that, and you just acted belligerent. On the electoral map, Romney got spanked worse than a 4 dollar hooker in Vegas. It wasn't even close. I hope your basement session with your Rush Limbaugh picture and non-scented lotion was satisfying. You were gone 3 weeks...
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who? Dick Morris?

You deserve any and all **** you get for being the the guy who posted such haughty drivel as this:

You really are slow on the uptake arenít you? I have no problem with my thread being brought to the top. Obama is not going to win this election, heís now down in Pennsylvania, Florida, New Hampshire, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina, Virginia and has now lost his lead in Ohio, Michigan, and Iowa (Wisconsin and Minnesota are also now statistical dead heats), this thing is over. Romney will comfortably exceed 270 electoral votes.

Youíre celebrating because your boy is still down 3 points? The undecided voters always bank for the challenger so thatís still Romney 53 Obama 47, your boy is done.

Howís the weather there in Oz?
    http://www.finheaven.com/show...news-for-Obama

So... what is the weather like in Oz, now that we've determined who really lives there?
    Quote Quote  

8. -18

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Who? Dick Morris?

You deserve any and all **** you get for being the the guy who posted such haughty drivel as this:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...news-for-Obama

So... what is the weather like in Oz, now that we've determined who really lives there?

It's poetic justice that Obama won every single one of those states outside of North Carolina...
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No. It's called 'putting things in perspective'. Go look it up.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nobody is talking smack. But you wouldn't know and couldn't see that amongst the garbage you toss around. I agree that 3 million out of 300 million is not that much of a margin. But the actual voting population is only 240 million (unless you throw in kids and embryos as well). And if you consider that only 60% of the voter eligible population actually voted then 3 million is becoming a significant number. Maybe if you should have started a grass root campaign in the mothers womb and got all embryo people and the soon-to-be embryos to vote you may have had a chance with your candidate. But make sure that the latter group brings a picture ID to show that at the time of election they were (-) 2weeks old (aka 2 weeks prior to conception). We don't want any voter fraud right?

Sorry Statler, but you did not make a prediction based on past elections. You stated an opinion based on no facts or just wishful thinking. But if you did spend any significant amount 'researching past elections' than it was truly a waste of time. And no 'many analysts' agreed with. The Fox News "Expert Analysts" were the only ones who predicted a Romney runaway victory.

But your posts are a symbol of you. "poor winner, even poorer loser"

BTW, Earth is still older than 6000 years old. Go look it up.
    Quote Quote