Quote Originally Posted by KTOWNFINFAN View Post
Could you explain to me what the word "racist" even means to you??
rac·ism (rszm)n.1. The belief that race accounts for differences in human character or ability and that a particular race is superior to others.
2. Discrimination or prejudice based on race.

Let me ask you another question. If a homosexual calls another the "F" word does that mean it isn't an insult?? Can a woman call another "cun*"?? Your idea that one race can use part of the English language and it is not offensive but if anyone not of that same race, can't use the same word or it IS offensive, IS THE VERY DEFINTION of racist. The idea that one race is to be treated differently, or allowed different rights, that is what RACISM IS !!!!! Come on you have to be smarter than that. What do you think racist even means?? Give me your definition, please!! I am not trying to insult you, I just really want to understand what you are thinking.
I'm not playing this game. You know the context of all these words. Although, judging by the pure ignorance of your posts before your hiatus, I guess it's possible you don't. Either way, I'm not being drawn in to your bull****. If you can't understand these simple concepts, then this entire conversation is above your head anyways...