Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

1. -11
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    The only knee jerking done was the fawning over Jeff Ireland based on a small sample size of games while dismissing the years of ineptitude.
    Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superman logo2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    i wouldnt say there is no talent. but we are def lacking dbs and wrs and tes
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    talentless? Ryan, Reggie, Lamar Miller, Hartline, Bess, Pouncey, Long, Jonathan Martin, Starks, Wake, Soliai, VERNON!, and Dansby. You call that talentless, this is the typical reaction from impulsive fans. All we need is a new secondary. No biggie. Although I hated Ireland as much as you do, he has assembled and kept talent on this team. His only knock was staying loyal to Sparano, thats it. This past draft class btw, has given us a bunch of talent.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    talentless? Ryan, Reggie, Lamar Miller, Hartline, Bess, Pouncey, Long, Jonathan Martin, Starks, Wake, Soliai, VERNON!, and Dansby. You call that talentless, this is the typical reaction from impulsive fans. All we need is a new secondary. No biggie. Although I hate Ireland as much as you do, he has assembled and kept talent on this team. His only knock was staying loyal to Sparano, thats it. This past draft class btw, has given us a bunch of talent.

You made his point. After 5 years look at the names you listed. I mean after five years, you know you are grasping for straws when the best u can come up with is a list that contains Vernon, Martin, miller and hartline
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    talentless? Ryan, Reggie, Lamar Miller, Hartline, Bess, Pouncey, Long, Jonathan Martin, Starks, Wake, Soliai, VERNON!, and Dansby. You call that talentless, this is the typical reaction from impulsive fans. All we need is a new secondary. No biggie. Although I hated Ireland as much as you do, he has assembled and kept talent on this team. His only knock was staying loyal to Sparano, thats it. This past draft class btw, has given us a bunch of talent.
    I really hope for humanity's sake that this is sarcasm.
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Y'all are some spoiled kids, for real. What the hell, of course we dont have the draft pedigree of Green Bay, or Pittsburgh or any of those great teams in the league YET!. But those players are talented. They may not be first tier talent with the exception of Wake but still. You guys should be grateful we have keepers. Cause under Saban or Cameron we had none. Also Tannehill has the potential to be a top 10 quarterback, and Miller has great potential, along with Vernon who has more than proved himself this year.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

5 years of garbage. Only a handful of guys with NFL talent does not equate to a Successful job by Ireland.
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok lets fire Ireland then, lets get a sick GM. We'll be so stacked you cant even imagine!
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Toyota LogoManchester United FCXbox Logo
    Ireland doesn't know how to build a winning team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -20
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I see what you're saying and i agree at to some extent, but if they don't finish with a winning record this would be 4 seasons of losing product with Ireland's hand in the cookie jar. I'm waiting till all the dusts settles to decide which way i lean since this week to week analysis seems to be like beating your head against the wall.
    Quote Quote