Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

1. -21
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Y'all are some spoiled kids, for real. What the hell, of course we dont have the draft pedigree of Green Bay, or Pittsburgh or any of those great teams in the league YET!. But those players are talented. They may not be first tier talent with the exception of Wake but still. You guys should be grateful we have keepers. Cause under Saban or Cameron we had none. Also Tannehill has the potential to be a top 10 quarterback, and Miller has great potential, along with Vernon who has more than proved himself this year.
    Right? I mean, you can't expect to build a good team in 5 years. It takes 80! Rome wasn't built in a day...
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    Right? I mean, you can't expect to build a good team in 5 years. It takes 80! Rome wasn't built in a day...
    Exaggeration much, you're too blind to see that the Dolphins have already exceeded expectations this season. What did you expect a superbowl in Philbin's first year, oh right cause Rex did it with Sanchez, you saw what happens with a win now mentality. Regardless the impact players Ireland drafted this year will only grow, and we'll be a ton better next year. Just have some patience, this is a new start the past depended on Henne and he failed now it's on Ryan's shoulders. But I actually believe in Ryan.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfish41 View Post
    I see what you're saying and i agree at to some extent, but if they don't finish with a winning record this would be 4 seasons of losing product with Ireland's hand in the cookie jar. I'm waiting till all the dusts settles to decide which way i lean since this week to week analysis seems to be like beating your head against the wall.
    It's a new start. Stability will get us over the hump. Philbin has a say in drafts now, together they can build a great team. Just be patient, after seeing the draft class this year play. I know we have a bright future.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Exaggeration much, you're too blind to see that the Dolphins have already exceeded expectations this season. What did you expect a superbowl in Philbin's first year, oh right cause Rex did it with Sanchez, you saw what happens with a win now mentality. Regardless the impact players Ireland drafted this year will only grow, and we'll be a ton better next year. Just have some patience, this is a new start the past depended on Henne and he failed now it's on Ryan's shoulders. But I actually believe in Ryan.
    Did I expect a Super Bowl? **** no. I expected exactly what we're seeing now, and that's the problem. This team has sucked a giant wiener for the better part of 12 years, and hasn't won a single playoff game in that time. We've had losing records for 3 straight years, and are on our way to a 4th. Seriously, does Jeff Ireland have to kill your mother for some of you not to defend him? The guy sucks at his job.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    Did I expect a Super Bowl? **** no. I expected exactly what we're seeing now, and that's the problem. This team has sucked a giant wiener for the better part of 12 years, and hasn't won a single playoff game in that time. We've had losing records for 3 straight years, and are on our way to a 4th. Seriously, does Jeff Ireland have to kill your mother for some of you not to defend him? The guy sucks at his job.
    Yes dude, because if we had a different GM this season we definitely would've been a winner. The plan was for a rebuild, a winning season is still within reach, but honestly its not realistic. However I think we've all seen the potential of our Dolphins now. Quit looking at the stats and look at it from a reasonable perspective, you're just basing it off your anger over the blow-out today.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Reality checks like this aren't a bad thing for a rebuilding team it shows where the holes are lots of holes
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Reality checks like this aren't a bad thing for a rebuilding team it shows where the holes are lots of holes
    The secondary is the gaping hole. Even though this is a team loss, they all sucked today. But they'll get back on track, but our secondary im sorry to say definitely will not.
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    The secondary is the gaping hole.
    Anywhere a tightend is becomes a gaping hole! Pass rush, wr, rb, guard and kicker
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    It is what it is

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pembroke Pines, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's a new start. Stability will get us over the hump. Philbin has a say in drafts now, together they can build a great team. Just be patient, after seeing the draft class this year play. I know we have a bright future.
    Believe me dude i'm waiting till the end of the season to decide how i feel about Ireland. I'm just saying if we finish 6-10 or 7-9 i think it's going to be a hard sell to fans to retain him after a 4th straight losing season with him involved in some way. This schedule has a lot of winnable games going up against the nfc west and afc south so i expect this team to at least be in wildcard contention come late december.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Am still surprised Stephen Ross hasnt seen the writing on the Wall. We need better Performance from our GM position.
    Quote Quote