Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

1. -31
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well thought out post by the thread starter. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go away dude.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    People think players drafted by Irleand that are contributing and starting= solid drafting by Ireland, when it's more like Miami couldn't find anything better and these guys are starting and contributing by default. Successful players drafted by Ireland would be making impact plays, which I do not see at all. Almost any GM can draft a couple contributors/starters....we need a GM to find PLAYMAKERS!!!
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys are crazy. Ireland is a genius. You just can't comprehend it.

Valandui's Weekly Music Video

Black Crown Initiate: Withering Waves
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlqJA1Rteio
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BSQ View Post
    Well thought out post by the thread starter. NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Go away dude.
    You should be wanting Jeff to go away, not the poor guy that started the thread.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    If Ireland screws up multiple high picks and 50 million in cap space this team is buried for another decade!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mfish41 View Post
    Believe me dude i'm waiting till the end of the season to decide how i feel about Ireland. I'm just saying if we finish 6-10 or 7-9 i think it's going to be a hard sell to fans to retain him after a 4th straight losing season with him involved in some way. This schedule has a lot of winnable games going up against the nfc west and afc south so i expect this team to at least be in wildcard contention come late december.
    I say we give him another year,and **** we've come this far why stop now? We've seen improvement this year, we've seen positive things from these players and staffs. That's something we didn't have with Sparano, it was completely hopeless with him. So let's let this play out and see what impact players we get next year. We got a handful this year which is what I believe should save Ireland's job.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Predator in the Water

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    In the water
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ireland's job will be determined by whether or not the Phins make the playoffs...and if not, it should
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami Gardens
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    Yes dude, because if we had a different GM this season we definitely would've been a winner. The plan was for a rebuild, a winning season is still within reach, but honestly its not realistic. However I think we've all seen the potential of our Dolphins now. Quit looking at the stats and look at it from a reasonable perspective, you're just basing it off your anger over the blow-out today.
    You clearly haven't seen any of my previous posts (even after wins). This team lacks playmakers that are true game changers. Ireland always goes for the conservative safe picks in the draft. That's not gonna make this team winners.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Predaphin View Post
    Ireland's job will be determined by whether or not the Phins make the playoffs...and if not, it should
    Even Stephen Ross has the comprehension that it is extremely hard to do that with a young team, and a rookie coach. Definitely should not be the determinant.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    The Ghost

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    I say we give him another year,and **** we've come this far why stop now? We've seen improvement this year, we've seen positive things from these players and staffs. That's something we didn't have with Sparano, it was completely hopeless with him. So let's let this play out and see what impact players we get next year. We got a handful this year which is what I believe should save Ireland's job.
    Refer to FlynRyan's post immediately above yours.
    Quote Quote