Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

1. -41
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hurry up April!
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Brady Slayer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Washington DC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This game was an embarassment, no dobut, but for you guys to come in here beating your chests with this Ireland hatefest after the ONLY game where they haven't been competitive all YEAR, is not only juvenile, but completely idiotic. The Dolphins have been capable of winning every game this season prior to this. If the roster is bereft of talent, how is that possible?

Likewise, if blowouts are the result of talentlessness, how do you explain the Titans? Did they suddenly get an infusion of superior talents in a WEEK?

Also, how would you explain the Giants, defending Superbowl champions, being blown out by the Bengals, a team this "talentless" Dolphins roster beat a few weeks ago?
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins7273 View Post
    You clearly haven't seen any of my previous posts (even after wins). This team lacks playmakers that are true game changers. Ireland always goes for the conservative safe picks in the draft. That's not gonna make this team winners.
    Bro you swear we're going to hit on all our prospects! Yes he has ****ed up, but he showed to us this year he can draft players! **** we're better off than at least 15 other football teams, and we're constantly improving. Yes get over the Long over Ryan pick or the Misi over Jackson ****. Damn, we're moving forward, those picks were under the influence of Parcells and geared toward making a team suitable for Sparano. Now it's toward making a team suitable for Philbin, and so far the product looks good. Yes we've had bad losses, but they're young we're not going to be the New England Patriots this year, get out of here with that ****.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Thank you Jeff Ireland for this talentless roster

Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    If Ireland screws up multiple high picks and 50 million in cap space this team is buried for another decade!
    Which is exactly why I would prefer he is replaced at the end of the season.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Which is exactly why I would prefer he is replaced at the end of the season.
    Or tonight
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

6. -46
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    If Ireland screws up multiple high picks and 50 million in cap space this team is buried for another decade!
    This is the most important offseason in a longgg time. It is laughable to watch people come to defense on Jeff Ireland when he certainly hasn't been this great evaluator of talent . . . especially at the skill positions.

If Stephen Ross can fly across country to look at Harbaugh while Sparano is still coach . . . he damn sure can make sure he has the right guy to handle this all important offseason. If it's Ireland, then god help us but he would be doing the fans and his team a disservice if he didn't do everything in his power to get the best man possible to handle the draft/offseason.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by kvado16 View Post
    talentless? Ryan, Reggie, Lamar Miller, Hartline, Bess, Pouncey, Long, Jonathan Martin, Starks, Wake, Soliai, VERNON!, and Dansby. You call that talentless, this is the typical reaction from impulsive fans. All we need is a new secondary. No biggie. Although I hated Ireland as much as you do, he has assembled and kept talent on this team. His only knock was staying loyal to Sparano, thats it. This past draft class btw, has given us a bunch of talent.
    Laughed hysterically at the bolded part. That reads exactly like something Id say sarcastically as we are getting ass raped, but youre being serious.

To add to the hilarity of that statement, we actually need even more than that.

Quote Quote  

8. -48
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Laughed hysterically at the bolded part. That reads exactly like something Id say sarcastically as we are getting ass raped, but youre being serious.

To add to the hilarity of that statement, we actually need even more than that.
    wasn't even worth replying to . . . the team that scored 3 points AT HOME against the 30th ranked defense . . . ONLY needs a new secondary . . . because Hartline, Bess, Gaffney, Fasano, Mastrud, Clay, Egnew, Moore and Matthews are the talents that make this team an offensive juggernaut. Ryan Tannehill has the worst set of pass catchers in the damn league and this guy says "We only need a new Secondary, No Big Deal"
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Louisville, KY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sorry but all of you need to be more patient. What do you expect from Ireland in year 5 of a 20 year rebuilding project? I think we should wait until he's as least half way done with his rebuiling project before we start making judgements. I mean it takes trial and error to find skill players with NFL talent. Sometimes all the film and personal interviews in all the world won't tell you if a WR can get separation on his routes or if a CB has a work ethic issue. It can't tell you if that OG has a weight and motivation problem. There's no way an interview can tell you if that TE can even understand your playbook.

Come talk to me about Ireland in 2017 and we'll see what we've got.

/sarcasm
    Insert pithy saying here.

Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why would jeff pay some one yo post here, this site is not relevant.
    Quote Quote