Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: A Day To Forget!!!

  1. -1
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17

    A Day To Forget!!!

    I went to the game, which I regret doing. We got there 20 minutes before kickoff, saw two guys selling tickets for 5 bucks, and forgot to bring around 30-40,000 friends to fill the seats. The enthusiasm was less that a few friends and I generate at my home, and Phans could not even BOO well going into halftime.

    Oh yeah, the team was worse. In all my years of being a Phinatic, I have never seen as bad of a game played at home by any Miami Dolphins team. NOT at the Orange Bowl, NOT at the new stadium with many names, and NOT on TV.

    THIS WAS A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO EVERYONE EVER ASSOCIATED WITH THE MIAMI DOLPHINS!!!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Local TV's post game said this was the worst home loss, since the merger, in Dolphins history. Sounds about right.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Rookie

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2006
    Posts:
    571
    vCash:
    4398
    Thanks / No Thanks
    A better title might be ... "A Day to Drink Yourself into a Stupor."
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by PCmor View Post
    A better title might be ... "A Day to Drink Yourself into a Stupor."
    How else does a Phinatic forget? Working on it.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Dick Pepperwood's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    1,402
    vCash:
    6053
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You Can Say That Again Dude. Embarrassing in Every Way. The Team. The Stadium. Was Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Marc Anthony there today? I could not drink enough Beers to get through this BS. So I switched to Whisky in the 2nd Half. Feel better now dude!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Kdawg954's Avatar
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    14,804
    vCash:
    3880
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    Local TV's post game said this was the worst home loss, since the merger, in Dolphins history. Sounds about right.
    As bad as this game was ,. . . it seemed more like things just weren't meant to be. I felt WAYYY worse watching that Bears game 2 years ago. That was the worse home game I've seen in a while . . . this one was bad but to me that was worse.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -7
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    As bad as this game was ,. . . it seemed more like things just weren't meant to be. I felt WAYYY worse watching that Bears game 2 years ago. That was the worse home game I've seen in a while . . . this one was bad but to me that was worse.
    For me, the biggest difference is that today I saw our team QUIT. Had not seen that before, even with Sparano.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -8
    Kdawg954's Avatar
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2006
    Posts:
    14,804
    vCash:
    3880
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Nintendo LogoDolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Southbeach 2 View Post
    For me, the biggest difference is that today I saw our team QUIT. Had not seen that before, even with Sparano.
    Guess that week 17 loss to New England 2 years ago slipped your mind.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -9
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dick Pepperwood View Post
    You Can Say That Again Dude. Embarrassing in Every Way. The Team. The Stadium. Was Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine and Marc Anthony there today? I could not drink enough Beers to get through this BS. So I switched to Whisky in the 2nd Half. Feel better now dude!
    Nah, not yet. Brought out the Irish whiskey to go with the Guinness, should be good in a couple of hours. IF still posting, may want to ignore my posts. LOL
    Quote Quote  

  10. -10
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2006
    Posts:
    11,930
    vCash:
    38861
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
Gift received at 02-24-2014, 02:26 PM from hooshoopsTannehill 17Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Kdawg954 View Post
    Guess that week 17 loss to New England 2 years ago slipped your mind.
    Thanks for reminding me of that one. It was close but, to a MUCH, MUCH better team. I feel better now.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Did everyone forget???
    By zor in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:01 PM
  2. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-09-2008, 07:17 PM
  3. Forget Zach, forget J.T., forget Ronnie,..
    By scottieUK in forum FinHeaven Exchange
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 06-02-2007, 02:46 AM
  4. MERGED:Lest we forget.../Never forget
    By Pagan in forum Political | War Forum
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 12-08-2005, 12:48 AM
  5. Forget About It
    By poornate in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 10-04-2002, 01:28 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •