First of all, I should have known better. It's tough for even a great man like Mitt Romney to overcome the handout class. The poor people outnumber the rich by a longshot. South Florida should be ashamed of themselves. At the end of the work week on Friday, I laid off 11 people. I simply can't afford to continue spending this kind of money while being taxed to death at the hands of Bacrock Osama. I made sure I picked out 11 people that I thought voted for the handout president though. It will be interesting to see how Obama handles this mess he's inherited. But for myself and others like me, it's still better to be educated and rich than to be poor and envious like most of you who voted for Obama. Birds of a feather or something like that. Anyhoo, I went to the bar Friday night with my VP. I hit on some mid 30s single mother who voted for Obama. I wined and dined her until I earned her trust. When she went to the bathroom I snatched her cell phone up and texted the word REDCROSS to 90999 to donate $10 to hurricane sandy victims. I did that about 8 times and bailed.