Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: WVDolphan's Get Real - Week 10 An Utter Disgrace

1. -41
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Columbus, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Regarding Sean smith....getting beat is one thing. But Sean smith is a dumbass. He constantly gets beat because of his dumbness, always taking the wrong angles and always lost when it comes to finding the ball. Either he needs to be demoted if Miami finds a better corner or let walk in fa cause he not smart enough to be a #1 cb and he's not going to be paid #1 cb money to cover scrubs...which I'm sure he would find difficult as well.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I agree with much of the criticism in this thread, but we also need to hold these coaches responsible. The players had no passion all game. They looked lethargic after the 1st quarter. Even after halftime they came out of the locker room looking defeated. They should have come out fired up and expecting to win. If I can take anything from this game, its that it might motivate some players going forward, but I though last week was our wakeup call too.

Some of the offenesive playcalling really bothered me. There was never any urgency - running on 2nd and long and 3rd and long while down by 21 points. And Coyle called another bad game on defense - he's played against Chris Johnson many times, but he doesnt know that you need a backside pursuit tackler for CJ's cutbacks? And Jake Locker is a known runner....no spy on him at all on 3rd an short? I'm really bothered by how Coyle is calling games.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinatic8u View Post
    ELITE Manning had 125 yards last week.......in the whole game.
    Your point is?

The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Your point is?
    Good QBs have bad games?
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Don't Hate Miami

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Port Saint Lucie, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Sherman and Philbin treated Tannehill like Chad Henne

They handcuffed him to a medium passing game. No vertical passing. Granted it was a windy day but that didn't stop Locker from throwing ducks that fluttered right into the hands of Titans receivers for touchdowns
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    I Don't Play . .That's Y I Failed P.E.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Liquordale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Dolphin2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    It's funny they didn't show any replays of these "holds" and "penalties" of Incognito and Jake Long. Did you even see what happened to Incognito? The man was pulling right and the defender took him out below the knees . . . looked dirty as hell, though I'm not sure what the rules are regarding something like this. Not condoning Incognito retaliating . . . but he had every right to be pissed off. That is an injury waiting to happen. Jake held his own this week and that holding call was more BS. On this play it looked like the defender caught Jake off Balance and drove him back and Jake fell down, not sure if it was a bullrush, more of him getting unbalanced and falling back . . . however the defender could not jump over him and Tannehill got rid of the ball. The refs threw way too many flags out there today and ****ed up on the play they were most needed on (the fumble that was ruled down/forward prorgress). at everybody complaining about this call as it was declined and had no effect on the play . . . but whatever . . . sour grapes from last week I guess.

This Oline is going to continue to struggle when you don't have any players to stretch the field on a consistent basis. Defenses aren't scared of our passing game and until Tannehill consistently shows that he can beat you with the subpar tools that he has teams will continue to barrel down on the run game. I mean seriously . . . how many times did we throw the ball over 15 yards? 3 times? Maybe less? It was a poor performance all around.

And sending a message is one thing . . . but we obviously suffered with Reggie on the sidelines and as soon as Incognito sat down Nate Garner got blown up. Not sure I agree with the approach that was taken, sure it will appease fans who complain about everything . . . but it didn't do us any favors during the game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    Agree with.kdawg..
    Maybe sit bush for a series. But not a half.
    Somebody said dt has been running his ass off, that may very well be true. But that doesnt mean hes going anywhere.
    There is no speed threat with dt, and frankly there isnt much of a receiving threat either.

Miller and bush need the time. Its simple as that.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Quote Originally Posted by Zounds View Post
    Good QBs have bad games?
    Are we really using a Superbowl MVP and probably the best clutch qb in the league as a comparison tool? And before you even go calling me a hater my point is And always has been is Tannehill is a rookie that needs a lot of development. These outlandish comments he is already a top 10 qb, he is better then Luck or comparing him to Eli is just crazy talk. The kid needs time it is that simple.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Dolfan from So Paulo - Brazil

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    So Paulo - Brazil
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Im not even going to bother reading the threads on the board right now. I can imagine most of them will fall into two catergories. Its either the apologetic homer who wants to sugar coat what cant be sweetened or the completely lost who thinks Philbin and Tannehill are doomed and we will never win with them. I really cant take either or those two types of posts right now.
    I just think there is a third category and Im right in the middle of it. Philbin and Tannehill will be fine as long as we have someone competent at talent evaluation. It doesnt matter how many high picks and salary cap we have as long as Ireland is the one making those decisions IMHO...
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by flynryan15 View Post
    Are we really using a Superbowl MVP and probably the best clutch qb in the league as a comparison tool? And before you even go calling me a hater my point is And always has been is Tannehill is a rookie that needs a lot of development. These outlandish comments he is already a top 10 qb, he is better then Luck or comparing him to Eli is just crazy talk. The kid needs time it is that simple.
    I would absolutley without a doubt use a Super Bowl MVP and best clutch QB in the league as a comparison tool.
    Quote Quote