Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Offseason Plan

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Offseason Plan

Hey guys. I'll try to make this quick. I'm a long suffering Dolphins' fan. Today was an inexcusable disgrace that finally prompted me to post. I know the team lacks playmakers. I know they have a rookie head coach and QB. Regardless, getting your teeth kicked in by a non playoff team AT HOME is unacceptable. In any event, I'm already looking toward the offseason. My plan is quite simple, really. In free agency sign Mike Wallace. Will he be expensive? Of course. But he's 26 and has the skill set we need. As for the draft, you go DEFENSE. That defense is brutally bad - at least their pass defense is. They have ONE guy who can get to the passer, and he gets held constantly. Their LB's can't cover (watching Misi chase after TE's and RB's is comical) and Sean Smith couldn't catch an STD in a ****house. The secondary is pathetic, and as a whole these guys suck at tackling. So humor me for a minute. If that was Miami's offseason - sign Wallace and go defense heavy in the draft, if not all defense, wouldn't you expect substantial improvement?? Would that not excite you?
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Eastern PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Don't forget that they'll need to replace 2 or 3 guys on the o-line! (And one of them is Long.)
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Looavul
    Thanks / No Thanks
    See my sig.

Basically, get anything we can for Long through tag and trade. If we can get a first I'm ecstatic, a second is reasonable.
    Let Bush walk if he finds someone to pay him.

Get some FA's who've proven they can play. Wallace, Barwin, levitre, Keller/Cook, DRC etc
    Draft one of the A&M linemen in rd 1
    Go apesh!t drafting DEs, DBs, OLBs, and Ryan Swope in rds 2-3
    Let Fasano test the market and then resign him for half price when the only team to show interest is the jets
    Resign Hartline and Smith for what they are worth: about 2-3 million/yr
    Quote Quote