Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: I know tanny is due for a really bad game..

  1. -1
    fisi's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    749
    vCash:
    3600
    Thanks / No Thanks

    I know tanny is due for a really bad game..

    ...I Mean the guy is a rookie and has been playing well considering the limited amount of weapons he has sooner or later hes about to have a bad game and voila!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -2
    Twitches Brew's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    1,206
    vCash:
    1465
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The issue is that he disappeared in the 2nd half at Indy too (3 points). That's two straight games when he's come up small with our playoff hopes on the line, and both were against bad defenses.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -3
    Phin-o-rama's Avatar
    FinHeaven VIP

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2003
    Posts:
    5,796
    vCash:
    2633
    Thanks / No Thanks

    I know tanny is due for a really bad game..

    Should we even have playoff hopes in the first place?
    Quote Quote  

  4. -4
    fisi's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2010
    Posts:
    749
    vCash:
    3600
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    The issue is that he disappeared in the 2nd half at Indy too (3 points). That's two straight games when he's come up small with our playoff hopes on the line, and both were against bad defenses.
    I was talking about turnovers, he hasn't turn the ball over seen the 'Zona game.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -5
    Twitches Brew's Avatar
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    1,206
    vCash:
    1465
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Phin-o-rama View Post
    Should we even have playoff hopes in the first place?
    Yes. I mean, I generally think fans should hope for playoffs every year, but that aside...We finished last year 6-3, the AFC is weak this year, and our schedule is very easy.

    At halftime of the Indy game: we were 4-3, had a lead on our direct playoff competitor, and a 3-6 Titan team coming up at home. Bad time for Tanny to start playing like crap.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -6
    Perennial All-Pro

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    2,576
    vCash:
    1000
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Twitches Brew View Post
    Yes. I mean, I generally think fans should hope for playoffs every year, but that aside...We finished last year 6-3, the AFC is weak this year, and our schedule is very easy.

    At halftime of the Indy game: we were 4-3, had a lead on our direct playoff competitor, and a 3-6 Titan team coming up at home. Bad time for Tanny to start playing like crap.
    You're right it was a great idea putting it all on a rookie qb with few weapons.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Don't blame Tanny
    By bcfinfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 11-22-2012, 06:54 AM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2012, 04:38 PM
  3. Terrible Tanny!
    By Crazysimon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 09-09-2012, 04:56 PM
  4. Tanny at WR?
    By flip in forum SPAM
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-19-2012, 07:19 PM
  5. If tanny works out
    By Crazysimon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 05-01-2012, 12:46 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •