Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourselfs miami: The buffalo game is going to be ugly...

1. -31
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Bellingham, MA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Also, I agree with the posters saying we dominated Buffalo last year because we did. The 2nd game was closer but I think Our guys let them get back in the game and squashed their hopes rather quickly anyway. However, B-Marsh was a huge part of that 2nd game and Vontae was a very tough matchup for Stevie Johnson as he pretty much kicked the crap out of Stevie twice last year (there was even a wise ass Bills fan in here thanking us for trading him because of his dominace over Stevie last year). Who knows but seems to me 2 guys who were a big part of that dominace are no longer here.

Defense has to play well. As much flack as they get on here they are our only hope and still the strength of this team. If we have to rely on this offense put together by our offensive minded staff to win games we have no chance. We should slow things down, huddle up, let the play clock wind down and commit to the running game to avoid putting the Bills offense on short field due to INT's/turovers and from being on the field all game. We do not have the personnel to be a high flying, up temo, no huddle offensive team. 6 points in the last 6 quarters emphasizes that, in fact opposing defenses have put up more points on our offense ion the last 6 quarters then the other way around.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Truth is, I DON'T CARE. That's where I have arrived with this team. I don't give a **** anymore.
    Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem3001 View Post
    Truth is, I DON'T CARE. That's where I have arrived with this team. I don't give a **** anymore.
    Well the half empty stadium yesterday tells me you're not alone but then if you don't care why are you posting on a Dolphins message board?
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fisi View Post
    ...for two reasons:

1; buffalo always play us tough...this is a team we hardly beat since the jim kelly, thurman thomas days..i hate this team..they robbed dan marino of superbowl rings.

2; they can score quick and often, something miami cant do and their defense is now coming together. Their wide recievers are realy fast and quick. I don't need to remind you of their two headed monsters at running back.

Te only thing is ryan fitzpatrick sucks and he is a pocket passer. The guy single--handedly lost the game for buffalo yesterday. The interception he throw was unbelievable. With 30 seconds to go,down by 6 and the ball near the opponents 20? If i was a fan, i would be wating for him in the parking lot. He is the most over paid, over rated qb in the league next to taco. Lol!
    Barfalo sounds like the Jets before the Dolphins laid them out
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Fins had a bad game, I never thought they were going to the SB or even the playoffs, but to say they will be killed by the Bills is a bit of a strech.
    The Jets beat the Colts and almost beat the Pats and the Fins wiped the floor with them.
    Did you guys see what the Rams and the Bengals did, the Titans had their asses handed to them and came into town with something to prove and they did, and no excuses but everything went their way, Locker was 4/14 for 37 yards at half time and they were leading I think by 21 points.
    So the Phins played their worst game and got it out of their way now they have a chance to show who they are.
    We all know this team is a work in progress and they on their way to 8-8 or 7-9 which is alot better than 2-14
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    ItaloPhin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me correct you...While sitting in the stands this past Sunday all I noticed was confusion, apathy and dissention on the Dolphin bench. The Dolfans were discusted. If this team was pissed off it completely fooled me. O one other thing it seemed most of our coaching staff were either dreaming or asleep. I live in NY however I have no intention of going to Buffalo to watch a repeat of Sundays preformance. We are years away from any SB.........
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayden Fox View Post
    Here is the thing. I agree this has the makings of a tough game. However, Miami needs to get back to basics and should be a pissed off team. We shall see
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneOnly View Post
    Let me correct you...While sitting in the stands this past Sunday all I noticed was confusion, apathy and dissention on the Dolphin bench. The Dolfans were discusted. If this team was pissed off it completely fooled me. O one other thing it seemed most of our coaching staff were either dreaming or asleep. I live in NY however I have no intention of going to Buffalo to watch a repeat of Sundays preformance. We are years away from any SB.........
    I think Hayden was referring to being pissed off when they go to Barfalo.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    ItaloPhin

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I sure as $ell hope he is right, and lets add "hope being pissed" turns into useful production.............Bills are beatable/////
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Tough to be excited for this game after watching what I watched yesterday.

I still think the Dolphins win. Bills... eh.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Should be a good game. I'm excited Spiller will get the majority of the carries. This has been a very frustrating season for us. We spent a ton of money to improve the defense and it's somehow got worse. I guess we are both alive for the playoffs. Should be a super pumped up and possibly angry crowd. Hopefully, no injuries will decide this game.
    "Do I expect us to make the playoffs? I'm guaranteeing it." - Donte Whitner
    Quote Quote