Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Brace yourselfs miami: The buffalo game is going to be ugly...

1. -51
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Oregon
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the game was really weird on sunday about 20 minutes befor the game my son and i were talking about how this was a must win game i mean i really thought it was. I told my son what scares me is we haven't had that blow out game yet this year i know the texans beat up on us but i just felt we were due it seems we have those kind of games every year. i was so disappointed that i was right.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Buffalo? seriouisly? We have won the last two games in buffalo, and last year we destroyed them in December. Miami will be ready to play. Spiller is all they have and their defense is atrocious
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is deff a winnable game.not going to say it will be ''easy'', bc as we have learned no game is easy in the nfl, let alone a division game on the road in primetime vs a team that is deff capable of scoring.

we win, we keep our season alive. all we can ask for as fin fans is that we r playing meaningful football come december, and as long as we stay within 2 of the pats before we play them, we will still control our own destiny going into that game.

lets all sit back and relax, and realize that although this team is not flawless as no nfl team is, this is a team that has also won 4 games so far, and 3 of there losses were by a combined 9 pts, 2 of them coming in ot.

we really have only been blown in 2 games this year, and the titan game was a fluke.

we r deff better than we looked sunday ( thats not saying much) and ill go as far as to say we r a lot better than we looked sunday.

lets hope the offense can get its act together as it has 6 pts in there last 6 quarters which is putrid.

after a few days, i feel a bit more confident in this team. we shall see starting thursday
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Miami Football -Canes and Fins- Forever

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I think it obviously clear what the Dolphins problems are. The offense can't really run the ball that well anymore and no major receiving threat has really emerged. On defense, the secondary flat out sucks and frankly always has. Wilson and Carroll can't cover anyone and Sean Smith still can't find the ball to save his life. When we get no pass rush, the defense gets abused.

I think half way through the year, the record is basically what they are. A barely .500 team that will some and lose some, but we shouldn't kid ourselves that this is an elite team by any stretch.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I honestly do not see how we will go into Buffalo on a short week with one, maybe two days of practice, in primetime and beat them after getting absolutely killed two straight weeks in a row.
    I believe any man's finest hour - his greatest fulfillment to all he holds dear, is that moment when he has worked his heart out in a good cause and lies exhausted on the field of battle...Victorious

Quote Quote  

6. -56
    FinHeaven Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    120 mi west of Costa Rica
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jurassic World2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    I honestly do not see how we will go into Buffalo on a short week with one, maybe two days of practice, in primetime and beat them after getting absolutely killed two straight weeks in a row.
    We got absolutely killed one week. The Colts game went down to the wire.

Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Miami Football -Canes and Fins- Forever

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Broward County
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    The defense has been non-existent...
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Chest Rockwell is my hero

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Dirty Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Nublar7 View Post
    The Colts game, I do not use the score of an accurate indication of how the game went. We got completely annihilated by a rookie QB who completed 63% of his passes for a huge yardage total while giving up a 68% 3rd down efficiency, alot of which were 3rd and longs, and over 500 yards of offense while we barely broke 350 yards of offense. Two of their receivers had over 100 yards. If Incy could have scored TD's instead of FG's and didnt miss 2 FG's the score wouldnt look as forgiving.

Again the score is no clear indication of how the game went. We got destroyed 2 weeks in a row. I get trying to keep a positive mind frame, but one must also be realistic and truthful.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dolpns13 View Post
    The Colts game, I do not use the score of an accurate indication of how the game went. We got completely annihilated by a rookie QB who completed 63% of his passes for a huge yardage total while giving up a 68% 3rd down efficiency, alot of which were 3rd and longs, and over 500 yards of offense while we barely broke 350 yards of offense. Two of their receivers had over 100 yards. If Incy could have scored TD's instead of FG's and didnt miss 2 FG's the score wouldnt look as forgiving.

Again the score is no clear indication of how the game went. We got destroyed 2 weeks in a row. I get trying to keep a positive mind frame, but one must also be realistic and truthful.
    I agree with you 100%. I told my brother and son that miami played its worst game of the year against the colts. Then I watched the Tennessee game and I said wow the colts game wasnt that bad afterall.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Hawaii
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem3001 View Post
    Truth is, I DON'T CARE. That's where I have arrived with this team. I don't give a **** anymore.
    Winnebago Man! Dude. Love It! God Damm Son of a Bitch! Go Dolphins!
    Quote Quote