Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!!

1. -11
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MarshallFin1 View Post
    lol typical miami, lettin go of a talent like bush is just insane.
    Yeah, the sidelines will definitely miss him. He's chock full of talent when he's actually on the field...until he stubs his toe. Then it's game over. We need a back that can consistently produce.

I liked the pick up, but this year he's gotten on my nerves. When he's on his game, he's a serious threat. Unfortunately, defenses know what they need to do to knock him off his game, which is extremely easy to do. I'm tired of seeing him on the sideline nursing some minor injury and I'm tired of the fumbles. I'm tired of how easily he's taken completely out of the game either by minor injury or stopping him a couple of times early in the game.

The fact that he's our biggest playmaker on offense is just an example of the sad state of this offense. We need consistency, and he's far from that. He also plays a position that any GM worth his salt can replace easily.

Quote Quote  

2. -12
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Starks is the best player in that whole crew. He's a top end DT in this league. But top end DT's don't command crazy dollars, so he is do-able.

Smith is not backup. He's a number 2 corner.

Hartline is a solid #2 receiver.

Long is a tough one. He's not worth top 5 LT money, but replacing him, when Ginger has so many other holes (think playmakers) to fill is another one of Ireland's patented two steps back, one step forward moves.

Bush is a good locker room presence and a solid member of a running back by committee. But he can't break the bank. He's not one of those guys. Good team player, but not a top 5 back or anything crazy.

Most of these guys are good core team guys. They all could be back at reasonable prices, though.
    Quote Quote  

3. -13
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Yeah, the sidelines will definitely miss him. He's chock full of talent when he's actually on the field...until he stubs his toe. Then it's game over. We need a back that can consistently produce.

I liked the pick up, but this year he's gotten on my nerves. When he's on his game, he's a serious threat. Unfortunately, defenses know what they need to do to knock him off his game, which is extremely easy to do. I'm tired of seeing him on the sideline nursing some minor injury and I'm tired of the fumbles. I'm tired of how easily he's taken completely out of the game either by minor injury or stopping him a couple of times early in the game.

The fact that he's our biggest playmaker on offense is just an example of the sad state of this offense. We need consistency, and he's far from that. He also plays a position that any GM worth his salt can replace easily.
    Win. But, dont tell this to all of the people with Bush jerseys who get all their football from highlight shows and youtube.
    Quote Quote  

4. -14
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sign Starks and do whatever with the rest. I like Hartline but it's hard for me to be happy about a guy whose only scored 6 td's in 53 games.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -15
    GoFishGo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Slingerlands, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    mastak, great photo of Wake!
    Quote Quote  

6. -16
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post

yep. Never should pay a rb top dollar or draft one in the first round unless your getting Adrian Peterson type talent.
    Quote Quote  

7. -17
    MIA#1

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Im guessing thats why ireland drafted miller to replace him.. oh well dont mind it
    Quote Quote  

8. -18
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Southern California
    Thanks / No Thanks
    who really knows all this is just said in the air.

i didnt really like what i saw from miller yesterday he seemed like he was running in circles and kept slipping.

Hartline will more then likely be the most likeliest back imo.
    Miami Dolphins, Miami Heat , Virginia Tech

Xbox Live : Tiko7523
    Psn : Tiko7523
    Quote Quote  

9. -19
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    We should give Jake Long Peyton Manning type money foolish Broncos you build around the left tackle!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

10. -20
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Hydra logo
Gift received at 05-21-2014, 12:20 PM from DisturbedShifty1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Win. But, dont tell this to all of the people with Bush jerseys who get all their football from highlight shows and youtube.
    When he's on his game, he's a hell of a lot of fun to watch. Unfortunately, that also masks his glaring deficiencies and he's only on his game until he takes his first solid hit of the game. Then it's on to next week for him.
    Quote Quote