Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!!

1. -31
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I predict reggie will finish strong ..and be back..he's too popular to let go..ross knows.
    Quote Quote  

2. -32
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by slickrickpuppy View Post
    I predict reggie will finish strong ..and be back..he's too popular to let go..ross knows.
    You know what's more popular? Winning. And Ross shouldn't have any part in Bush's contract talks.

Quote Quote  

3. -33
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No way let Bush walk. You "franchise tag" him and you let him walk in 2014. Starks, Hartline, most def re-sign. Sean Smith "if" not breaking bank. Jake Long, to me, you can't afford to lose.
    Quote Quote  

4. -34
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    No way let Bush walk. You "franchise tag" him and you let him walk in 2014. Starks, Hartline, most def re-sign. Sean Smith "if" not breaking bank. Jake Long, to me, you can't afford to lose.
    No way is Bush worth what a franchise tag would cost. The guy has had one game with over 100 yards rushing. Hell, he's only had one game with over 70 yards rushing (the same game). He only has two more TDs than fumbles (yes, that includes receiving TDs, of which there are zero).

If he doesn't agree to sign a reasonable deal based on his actual production rather than his hype, best of luck to him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -35
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not true, the franchise tag for a RB is not that much compared to tagging Jake Long, for example SD tagged Sproles, it'll cost like $8mil which is ok, as you don't want to sign Bush to more than two years anyhow. It's a no-brainer, you tag Bush for another year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -36
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEd View Post
    Not true, the franchise tag for a RB is not that much compared to tagging Jake Long, for example SD tagged Sproles, it'll cost like $8mil which is ok, as you don't want to sign Bush to more than two years anyhow. It's a no-brainer, you tag Bush for another year.
    I know how much it is, and he's not worth anywhere near $8 mil. Arian Foster is making $8 mil this year and Bush couldn't hold his jockstrap. His finger might get stuck in the strap and knock him out for the game.
    Quote Quote  

7. -37
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Gonzo is 100% right. Bush is a fine back but just as Hartline is not a #1 receiver I don't see bush as a #1 back. Miller will develop. Keep our lines intact, resign Hartline and find ourselves a big #1 receiver. Smith is a fine CB and as said earlier, needed for the right price.
    Quote Quote  

8. -38
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks

Dolphins Have Not Had Major Talks With Four Impending FAs/Reggie Bush likely gone!!

What??? How can we possibly let our all world franchise LT go!!!! Fire Ireland now!!!

In all seriousness Starks definitely, Hartline more then likely, Smith, possibly and Long no ****ing way.
    Quote Quote  

9. -39
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Brooklyn
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    What??? How can we possibly let our all world franchise LT go!!!! Fire Ireland now!!!

In all seriousness Starks definitely, Hartline more then likely, Smith, possibly and Long no ****ing way.
    Those that would keep Long at all costs most definitely wouldn't call for Ireland to be fired even if he let Long walk. Their opinions of Long would change the instant he signed with another team.
    Quote Quote  

10. -40
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    Those that would keep Long at all costs most definitely wouldn't call for Ireland to be fired even if he let Long walk. Their opinions of Long would change the instant he signed with another team.
    Funny how that works
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote