Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: NFL week 10 draft order

1. -21
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by datruth55 View Post
    Ireland has been running the draft since 2010. Parcells pretty much quit after the 2009 draft in which he took Pat White...and he should have been fired along with Ireland for that pick. This is Ireland 3rd draft running the show...not just the last one.
    I don't agree. 2010 was Parcell driven. I give Ireland 2 drafts. And he took an All Pro Center in his first and the first 1st round QB since Marino in his 2nd year. I don't think there has been enough "Ireland on his own" to peg him as a consistent safe drafter. I will step out there right now and say again no matter what happens with any our Oline, we do not select one with our first pick.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lexington, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SCOTTY View Post
    I don't agree. 2010 was Parcell driven. I give Ireland 2 drafts. And he took an All Pro Center in his first and the first 1st round QB since Marino in his 2nd year. I don't think there has been enough "Ireland on his own" to peg him as a consistent safe drafter. I will step out there right now and say again no matter what happens with any our Oline, we do not select one with our first pick.
    Fine, then Ireland's been robbing money from the Dolphins for 3 years if he hasn't been doing anything. What is the point of having a GM if he's not doing his job.

Either way, not enough proof that Ireland is heading in a different direction...with two drafts there's not enough proof Ireland even knows what the heck he's doing. If you want to say Parcells was in charge you could also argue that Sparano picked Pouncey as the rumors have it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Ryan tannehill...like a boss

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    richmond va
    Thanks / No Thanks
    i thought i saw dmontre moore was staying in school...anyways on the mathews front i'm sure if jake long is let go sherman is gonna vouge for him...and i'm sure sherman has some say in offensive draft personnel...not sayin it will be tackle with the top pick but i don't think you can auto rule it out either...if we stay in the top 15 tackle is a tough pill to swallow...joekel is a prototype zbs left tackle imo and heck mathews might even be the better pro cause he's got better feet than he's given credit for
    hoops scoops 2012 season ..."in 2014 ryan tannehill etches his name in stone amongst the games elite qbs"..."ryan tannehill and andrew luck will carry the afc for the next decade plus the way peyton manning and tom brady have this last decade plus"
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Owner of the Palace of Wisdom

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Harrisburg, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hooshoops View Post
    i thought i saw dmontre moore was staying in school...anyways on the mathews front i'm sure if jake long is let go sherman is gonna vouge for him...and i'm sure sherman has some say in offensive draft personnel...not sayin it will be tackle with the top pick but i don't think you can auto rule it out either...if we stay in the top 15 tackle is a tough pill to swallow...joekel is a prototype zbs left tackle imo and heck mathews might even be the better pro cause he's got better feet than he's given credit for
    Moore is staying in school as of now, but general rule is never believe somebody until after the bowl season. Earl Thomas said he never considered leaving until after the season and he was pretty much locked into the top 15. Moore hears he's a top 10, he'll leave.

Pretty much going on in Michigan, everybody thought Lewan would stay, but since he's proven to be so good at both power blocking and zone blocking, he's seriously considering leaving early because most are telling him he's the number 2 tackle at worst.
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Football Guru

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Madison, Wisconsin
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just don't want Ireland running anymore of our drafts. Period. We have some good picks in 2013 and we don't need Jeff screwing it all up.
    Please God, let me see 1 Dolphins Superbowl victory before I die.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [sitting in front of Ireland taking my hand and showing his idiotic waves to players he gets rid of] "Jeff, you have too much uneven work. We gotta get rid of the valleys and only have peaks."
    Quote Quote