Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: Black Ops 2?

Hybrid View

1. -1
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Black Ops 2?

Anyone get this? I would like know how it is. Not sure if I can trust the critics reviews.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm being told it's about the same as Black Ops. I'm not a fan of shooters though, so I haven't played it. Totally secondhand information...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The best Call Of Duty game ever made PERIOD. Story is great and the graphics are awesome. Zombies has taking it to a whole new level and it's bigger than anything before. It's a mix of Left 4 Dead and Nazi Zombies. Multi-player is an improvement 4 sure. Making classes is better with the 10 slot system. Gives you the ability to actually make unique classes. And finally the prestige mode has been revamped and totally different than beofre. All and all a great game by treyarch.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Black Ops 2?

Quote Originally Posted by Dolphins9954 View Post
    The best Call Of Duty game ever made PERIOD. Story is great and the graphics are awesome. Zombies has taking it to a whole new level and it's bigger than anything before. It's a mix of Left 4 Dead and Nazi Zombies. Multi-player is an improvement 4 sure. Making classes is better with the 10 slot system. Gives you the ability to actually make unique classes. And finally the prestige mode has been revamped and totally different than beofre. All and all a great game by treyarch.
    I might have to check it out. Do you get anything each time you prestige? Or is it still just a glaring badge to how much time you waste in front of the television?

Quote Quote  

5. -5
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I might have to check it out. Do you get anything each time you prestige? Or is it still just a glaring badge to how much time you waste in front of the television?

Here's a good review....

While I appreciate the rush that leveling up and unlocking items provides, it always felt strange to reward you with a stat reset after hitting the cap and Prestiging. Apparently some wise people at Treyarch agreed. Unlike previous games, after each of the 10 levels of Prestige you wonít have your stats reset, but instead continue your weapon experience and challenge progress and earn even more rewards. For starters you now get a token that allows you to unlock any item regardless of its level requirement, forever. In addition you also get a Prestige Token that nets you either an additional Create a Class slot, a refund on all unlock tokens youíve spent during your progress to date, or the more traditional character wipe that resets all your stats. This completely changes my attitude towards Prestiging, and makes it something I actually want to do.
    http://www.ign.com/articles/2012/11/...k-ops-2-review

My main negative with all the COD games was the prestige crap. I never understood why I should give up all my good guns and perks for some stupid emblem. Now they changed it up and give you rewards for doing it. For the 360 achievements are linked to it.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Black Ops 2?

See. That makes way more sense. When my friends first told me about prestiging I asked what it did. When they told me all it it was give you a new emblem and reset everything I instantly disliked it. As stated about, why should I have to earn back all the weapons in just go done unlocking. It never made sense to me. Good to know they changed things up.

Quote Quote  

7. -7
    El Duderino

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm gonna wait a few months until the price drops before picking this up. Maybe even buy it used off of ebay.
    "It's not difficult to understand why somebody might pick up an AK-47 against us. Maybe we killed his father in the first Gulf War, maybe in this Gulf War, maybe he's just a dick."
    ~Sgt. Reginald Abram
    Third Armored Cavalry Regiment in western Iraq
    Quote Quote