Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now

Thread: I still believe

1. -1
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

I still believe

This team has played tough all year, they deserve the benefit of the doubt that last week was not a sign of what's to come. A lot can change in 1 week as far as the playoff picture. Very good chance colts and steelers both lose on Sunday, and even if the colts win that means the pats lose. Bottom line, win tonite and we're guaranteed to be only 1 game out of a playoff spot come Monday morning. Yes im talking playoffs, f it, thats what this time of year is all about. Late november 1 game out of a playoff spot is more than any of us could have hoped for before the season started or when we were 1-3. Win tonite and that's a reality. FINS UP!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jacksonville
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There is a lot of season left but the team has not played well enough to talk playoffs. The coach was able to hide our weaknesses for the first half of the season but now it seems that we have been figured out. I think any and all games from here on out will be tough sledding for a win. The bright side is that Ryan F. is a QB that doesn't run. We seem to not be able to defend against a QB that will use his legs.
    The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe. If you try it, you will be lonely often, and sometimes frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself. - Friedrich Nietzsche
    Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Co-sign.
    Beat me if you can...Survive if I let you! FTW!

Quote Quote