Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 71

Thread: Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

  1. -31
    CalDolFan1014's Avatar
    BELIEVE

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2004
    Posts:
    13,334
    vCash:
    74767
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    how did I hijack anything? if you can't handle the truth don't debate w/ me.
    the truth
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

  2. -32
    Pro Bowler

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2012
    Posts:
    1,424
    vCash:
    29227
    Loc:
    Aurora Il
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'd rather be 4-12 than 8-8. 8-8 means we have no shot of improving in 2013, especially the way we draft.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -33
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,352
    vCash:
    27569
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    how did I hijack anything? if you can't handle the truth don't debate w/ me.
    So your opinion is "the truth?" Little full of yourself my friend.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -34
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,871
    vCash:
    24381
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    So your opinion is "the truth?" Little full of yourself my friend.
    maybe but the turth tends to be on my side. Check the quote you whined about and tell me what is wrong that I posted?
    Quote Quote  

  5. -35
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,352
    vCash:
    27569
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

    No, the truth is twisted logic for you. I wasn't "whining" as you claim. I responded to your clutching two div rd games from 3 years back like they mean something. Its your habit when you have no answer to fall back on pointless dribble.

    I certainly hope you enjoyed those division games because its going to be a while before the circus returns to the post season.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -36
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,871
    vCash:
    24381
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    No, the truth is twisted logic for you. I wasn't "whining" as you claim. I responded to your clutching two div rd games from 3 years back like they mean something. Its your habit when you have no answer to fall back on pointless dribble.

    I certainly hope you enjoyed those division games because its going to be a while before the circus returns to the post season.
    it's aamzing how when the Jets do something it means nothing but Miami getting to 4-3 by beating us was the greatest win in league history.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -37
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    797
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's aamzing how when the Jets do something it means nothing but Miami getting to 4-3 by beating us was the greatest win in league history.
    Who said that? Oh, no one.. Were people excited? Sure.. Do people bring it up in every argument like you do with your stupid post season stats? Nope.. That's the difference.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -38
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,352
    vCash:
    27569
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's aamzing how when the Jets do something it means nothing but Miami getting to 4-3 by beating us was the greatest win in league history.
    I never implied that. Obviously you have issues of inferiority if you get that from any of my posts. And quite honestly, this is a Dolphins forum. Why in the world would the majority of Dolphin fans dwell on the Jets accomplishments? I bet most of us gave our props but apparently you expect everyone to rever in Jets lore for life. If you want that, stay at TGG. But nowadays, you want find Jet love there either.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -39
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,352
    vCash:
    27569
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Who said that? Oh, no one.. Were people excited? Sure.. Do people bring it up in every argument like you do with your stupid post season stats? Nope.. That's the difference.
    Thats Junc defense mechanism. When the debate goes against him he throws that out to inflame the thread. Master troll he is.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -40
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,871
    vCash:
    24381
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I never implied that. Obviously you have issues of inferiority if you get that from any of my posts. And quite honestly, this is a Dolphins forum. Why in the world would the majority of Dolphin fans dwell on the Jets accomplishments? I bet most of us gave our props but apparently you expect everyone to rever in Jets lore for life. If you want that, stay at TGG. But nowadays, you want find Jet love there either.
    Yes I have an inferiority complex towards a franchise we have been better than for a long time.

    It's just funny how we make 2 title games and it's no big deal while you guys can go back to include every year since 1995 until current and you still wouldn't have 4 playoff wins total and your last title game app was 20 years ago.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Miami Dolphin's Greatest Players Poll!!!!!!!!!
    By Rixon in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 09-21-2009, 10:53 AM
  2. Miami Dolphin Players' Twitters?
    By MiZFiT in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 10:15 PM
  3. Miami Dolphin 2005 pro-bowl players?
    By brad_bulldawg54 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-28-2004, 04:13 AM
  4. Miami Dolphin Players?????
    By dolfan34 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-12-2004, 12:49 PM
  5. Oh please, Miami Dolphins players don't start talking trash
    By Wdolfan in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 09-15-2003, 07:42 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •