Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

1. -41
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Yes I have an inferiority complex towards a franchise we have been better than for a long time.

It's just funny how we make 2 title games and it's no big deal while you guys can go back to include every year since 1995 until current and you still wouldn't have 4 playoff wins total and your last title game app was 20 years ago.
    Who here argues that the Dolphins have had more success than the Jests in the last 10 years? Again no one, It's like you make this stuff up. We just don't care to hear about the success the Jests did have when arguing your ****ty team this year and your ****ty QB. No one cares, and those stats are irrelevant to most discussions that happen regarding the Jests and Taco

If there was a thread topic that stated. "Who has been more successful in the last 10 years" and you brought up all these prior years stats, then it would be relevant. But when someone says "SANCHEZ SUCKS! His Completion % is the LOWEST in the league!!" and you reply with those same stats thats when they become IRRELEVANT. I know this is hard for you to comprehend. Please, think hard..

is it possible for you to disucss things w/o cursing? it doesn't make you look good.
    Lmao.. No, it doesn't make me look "good". Hard to do that using a simple word. You being offended by said word speaks volumes however..
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Who here argues that the Dolphins have had more success than the Jests in the last 10 years? Again no one, It's like you make this **** up. We just don't care to hear about the success the Jests did have when arguing your ****ty team this year and your ****ty QB. No one cares, and those stats are irrelevant to most discussions that happen regarding the Jests and Taco
    is it possible for you to disucss things w/o cursing? it doesn't make you look good.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

Bills talking playofs and Miami Dolphin players need to refocus

Yes I have an inferiority complex towards a franchise we have been better than for a long time.

It's just funny how we make 2 title games and it's no big deal while you guys can go back to include every year since 1995 until current and you still wouldn't have 4 playoff wins total and your last title game app was 20 years ago.
    Which raises the question of why you are even here? Its not to discuss football as you may insinuate. Its obviously nothing more then an attempt to feel better about yourself and your team by using the Dolphins misfortunes as your backdrop. I started noticing this season how your demeanor has gone back and forth based on the respective teams direction. When it looked good for the Phins you were very cordial, humble and actually discussed issues. When the Phins took a nosedive you resorted to your old tricks. You're transparent.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Buffalo NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    both of us still have a shot because of how terrible the AFC is. think about the steelers without big ben will probably lose a bunch of games down the stretch. definitely this week to the ravens then again to the ravens so thats 6-5 for sure..colts have a tough schedule and could fall off as well
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Which raises the question of why you are even here? Its not to discuss football as you may insinuate. Its obviously nothing more then an attempt to feel better about yourself and your team by using the Dolphins misfortunes as your backdrop. I started noticing this season how your demeanor has gone back and forth based on the respective teams direction. When it looked good for the Phins you were very cordial, humble and actually discussed issues. When the Phins took a nosedive you resorted to your old tricks. You're transparent.
    what old tricks? I didn't gloat at all despite all the classless stuff I had to endure after you whooped us and got to 4-3. I was on here telling people not to overreact to Tannehill struggling or Miami struggling but I guess those are my old tricks?

Quote Originally Posted by fitzmagic14 View Post
    both of us still have a shot because of how terrible the AFC is. think about the steelers without big ben will probably lose a bunch of games down the stretch. definitely this week to the ravens then again to the ravens so thats 6-5 for sure..colts have a tough schedule and could fall off as well
    I agree w/ you, there's still a lot of football to be played. it won't be easy but there is still a shot at postseason.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

what old tricks? I didn't gloat at all despite all the classless stuff I had to endure after you whooped us and got to 4-3. I was on here telling people not to overreact to Tannehill struggling or Miami struggling but I guess those are my old tricks?

I agree w/ you, there's still a lot of football to be played. it won't be easy but there is still a shot at postseason.
    If we are so classless why do you keep coming back?
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If we are so classless why do you keep coming back?
    I can take it, I'm a big boy. It gets irritating at times but not enough to keep me from posting.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

I can take it, I'm a big boy. It gets irritating at times but not enough to keep me from posting.
    I'm sure gloating relieves the irritation.
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm sure gloating relieves the irritation.
    when have I been gloating? my team is 3-6 and stinks, there's nothing to gloat about.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    when have I been gloating? my team is 3-6 and stinks, there's nothing to gloat about.

Yo Junc...even your own Jet's players say Tebow blows chunks. It must suck rooting for that team????
    Quote Quote