Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Secession Petitions Grow After Obama's Re-Election

1. -21
    pofo mofo

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Eshlemon View Post
    Of course nothing will come of this just as the petitions in 2000,2004, and 2008. And will be fun the insanity as in 2004 the supposed "mainstream" position...
    http://www.salon.com/2004/11/17/states_2/

Good point Eshlemon, the partisans are so much alike, it is not even funny.

I participate/read 3 political forums, this, the corvette forum, and the turbo buick forum. This one is certainly more left leaning with the other two certainly more right, someday maybe I can find one that has a good balance.

For the most part they have threads on the same topics, just vastly different content. The left can't believe all the stuff the right did to TRY to steal the election, the right can't believe all the stuff the left did to STEAL the election.
    Quote Quote  

2. -22
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This country is just so polarized it's insane. The Left-Right Paradigm is in full effect. Divide and Conquer at it's finest.

"Politics is the Art of Looking for Trouble, Finding it Everywhere, Diagnosing it Incorrectly, and Applying the Wrong Remedies"
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    this is just people venting about the election. can you imagine the riots and murders that would of taken place in the urban areas if obama would of lost? signing petitions= white people problems.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    can you imagine the riots and murders that would of taken place in the urban areas if obama would of lost?
    You really believe that?
    Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Tetragrammaton View Post
    You really believe that?
    Absolutley. There were thousands of twitter posts on election night talking about burning cities down if Obama lost. These mobs go into wal-marts for no reason and steal and beat people up on subways. The fact that you don't believe that is a little perplexing to me.

the far right has its crazies. But young black males who already feel the system is against them (I realize it is to an extent), what do you think they are going to do when they see their hero get beat by an old white man?
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You think people would have murdered other people because the guy they wanted to win lost? That is such a crazy thing for me to wrap my head around.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Victoria, TX
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: Secession Petitions Grow After Obama's Re-Election

You think people would have murdered other people because the guy they wanted to win lost? That is such a crazy thing for me to wrap my head around.
    It was most certainly threatened but whether they would have actually done it, who knows?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The l.a riots? People were killed during the weeks it went on. I don't know about murders, but I feel strongly that there would of been flash mob riots, people would have been killed. Maybe not intentionally.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Greensboro, NC
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    Ha, what a bunch of whiny bitches there too. I kind of just stopped paying attention to politics for a while after the 2004 election, so I missed this entirely. People need to learn to act like adults...
    And you don't even have to 'work' to get these petitions signed anymore...just get digital signatures on iphones. Will be interesting how this gets ruled when it comes to the Supreme Court as the states rulings have been the digital signatures are as valid as handwritten signatures. Welcome to the 'golden age' of recall elections if this holds up.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WadeCounty1231 View Post
    Obama should let Texas go lmao. Them fascists being part of my country sickens me. Probably as much as a Jewish kid from Miami being in their county sickens them lol.

In all seriousness though, I know if you get 25k if has to be "responded to". Whatever that means. Everybody signing these nkow nothing will happen, so its not all to important. People just like to bit** about Obama. Some people disagree with Obama being elected? I am stunned. Absolutely stunned. Viva la revolution! l
    Yep. Texas is worthless. Getting rid of Texas would increase the average education status, less Federal Dollars almost instantly. I wonder though if Jerry Jones will [pack his mammoth-sized jumbo tron and moves it to Alabama or somewhere like that. Let's start a petition to throw Texas out.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote