Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Rodney Harrison calls Philbin an idiot for benching Bush

1. -21
    Phins & Philly Sports

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Philadelphia, PA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have agreed with most of Philbin's decisions, but this was not a smart one at all. It's one thing to bench him for a series, but for a couple quarters is not good. You don't see the Vikings benching Adrian Peterson for a couple quarters because he fumbled the ball.

Quote Quote  

2. -22
    League Dominator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    St. Pete Beach, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I like Philbin so far but I'm not feeling the time out move with Reggie. He's the best weapon we have...fumbling or not he needs to be out there.
    Jets suck, Bills suck, Patriots suck.
    Quote Quote  

3. -23
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finfan66 View Post
    Everyone has to be accountable for their actions including idiot Joe Philben. Benching Reggie was a dumb move - period! Okay take the guy out for a play or two to prove a point but to bench him the whole game. Come on! This isn't college football! You can't go benching your star players that can help you win.
    Bush hasn't helped win anything since Week 2.
    Quote Quote  

4. -24
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I fail to see the problem here. Bush has been dancing with the stars more than rushing a football. Line or not run the goddamn football and if you don't want to do it find someone who does. Reggie Bush's shelf life in Miami is getting closer and closer to expiration.

It is what it is so Harrison can piss off.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

5. -25
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SSnowman View Post
    Bush hasn't helped win anything since Week 2.
    How many games has Daniel Thomas or Lamar helped us win? Thats what I thought! Week 2 is more then the other 2 have helped win.
    Quote Quote  

6. -26
    I just want to WIN !

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Dakota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I totally agree with Rodney! Finally someone else with a brain on their shoulders agrees with me. All Philben did by benching Bush was create more tension and controversy in the locker room. Bush is our best player and you bench him for Donald Thomas and Lamar? Give me a break. The only guy that should of been benched is Tannehill!
    No...All he did was hold Reggie accountable for his inability to hold on to the football. He also pulled Incognito for that drive killing personal foul he had, and that was very much desrved as well. However, I was surprised he did not see the field the rest of the first half. That being said, it sure seems like Reggie has been very hesitant hitting the holes since he banged up his knee against the Jets. He has had a LOT of negative yardage runs (I know not all on him o-line issues as well) where he dances back there instead of just putting his head down and getting 1-2 yards. We need the pre-Jets game Reggie again.
    Quote Quote  

7. -27
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Rochester NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We need Jake Long to start earning that $11 million a year. What a waste of money!
    Quote Quote  

8. -28
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    I have agreed with most of Philbin's decisions, but this was not a smart one at all. It's one thing to bench him for a series, but for a couple quarters is not good. You don't see the Vikings benching Adrian Peterson for a couple quarters because he fumbled the ball.
    AP is not Reggie Bush he can actually rush the football between the tackles.
    Quote Quote  

9. -29
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    How many games has Daniel Thomas or Lamar helped us win? Thats what I thought! Week 2 is more then the other 2 have helped win.
    None, but at the same point in time I can at least say Miller isn't helping us lose games by losing a fumble every game.
    Quote Quote  

10. -30
    I just want to WIN !

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    South Dakota
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinsPhan11 View Post
    That's why I just don't think the benching was "just" because of the fumble. The last few weeks we have seen Reggie's touches decrease. It would not surprise me if Philbin has put Reggie on notice about his dancing in the backfield, and Sunday the fumble was just the icing on the cake. I love Reggie, but the fact of the matter is he has not been running near as hard and physical as he was before he hurt his knee against the Jets. I think it got in his head a bit...
    Quote Quote