Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Rodney Harrison calls Philbin an idiot for benching Bush

1. -51
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It wasnt because of just the fumble. Reggie been dancing and losing yards ever since he got hurt. He may be a team leader but he has not been performing to his abilities since week 2. Since the jets game he has been very inept running the ball and a liability for this offense.
    Quote Quote  

2. -52
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    Yes they are, because that's a heck of a lot better than getting 0 yards or worse like Reggie does on the majority of his runs.
    So I guess Smith dropping at least 2 INT a game is very productive to teh team, I guess Carpenter missing FG to win games is also productive, I guess Thomas' not being able to rush over 50 yards in veery game but 1 this year is productive. I guess Reggie 500 yards on the year is 100% affecting the team negatively while Thomas 213 yards are VERY productive.

You guys are literally blind . Marshall had 1000+ yards on this team and you guys cried about 3 dropped passes now we dont have a Receiver outside of bess and hartline wiht more than 8 catches in the entier first half of the season and are crying how Mrashall would ahve helped. When bush is gone and thomas is carrying the load and we have to throw 99% of the time because we know he can't carry the rock you will be back crying for Bush.

I remember how bush was everyones wet dream and how bush for amaya was a steal. 2 weeks later the whole finheaven hates him. lmao you guys have typical American short term memories. Always near sighted.
    Quote Quote  

3. -53
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Haines City, Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by SR 7 View Post
    So I guess Smith dropping at least 2 INT a game is very productive to teh team, I guess Carpenter missing FG to win games is also productive, I guess Thomas' not being able to rush over 50 yards in veery game but 1 this year is productive. I guess Reggie 500 yards on the year is 100% affecting the team negatively while Thomas 213 yards are VERY productive.

You guys are literally blind . Marshall had 1000+ yards on this team and you guys cried about 3 dropped passes now we dont have a Receiver outside of bess and hartline wiht more than 8 catches in the entier first half of the season and are crying how Mrashall would ahve helped. When bush is gone and thomas is carrying the load and we have to throw 99% of the time because we know he can't carry the rock you will be back crying for Bush.

I remember how bush was everyones wet dream and how bush for amaya was a steal. 2 weeks later the whole finheaven hates him. lmao you guys have typical American short term memories. Always near sighted.

I've criticized every single player you've mentioned (minus Carpenter) without end, and I was one of the most outspoken critics of trading Marshall for what with this team will only amount to two more draft busts. But I've watched football for much too long to be enchanted by a running back just because he has a breakaway carry every now and then. Bush is all or nothing, and the one essential of any run game is producing consistent results, which is the opposite of that. Why do you think Eddie George, a 4 time Pro Bowler, was practically worshipped during his career, despite only average 3.6 ypc and only having two seasons with a 4 ypc or above? It's because you could hand the ball to him and get positive yardage on every play. He was the centerpiece of a dynamic offense, despite not being dynamic himself, because his existence opened up the passing game.
    Quote Quote  

4. -54
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirspud View Post
    I've criticized every single player you've mentioned (minus Carpenter) without end, and I was one of the most outspoken critics of trading Marshall for what with this team will only amount to two more draft busts. But I've watched football for much too long to be enchanted by a running back just because he has a breakaway carry every now and then. Bush is all or nothing, and the one essential of any run game is producing consistent results, which is the opposite of that. Why do you think Eddie George, a 4 time Pro Bowler, was practically worshipped during his career, despite only average 3.6 ypc and only having two seasons with a 4 ypc or above? It's because you could hand the ball to him and get positive yardage on every play. He was the centerpiece of a dynamic offense, despite not being dynamic himself, because his existence opened up the passing game.

loll Eddie George? REALLY? That man averaged around 1000 yards rushing a year. WTF is thomas doing? On TOP of taht, GEorge played in an era that running the ball was essential. It isn't the 90's anymore buddy.

Did the jets defense say we need to knock out reggie bush or thomas? WTF does that tell you? BUSH put fear in teams NOT Thomas. Jesus christ no wonder 90% of the fans on bandwagoners.

I guess majority of you enver played in an organized sport in your lives or else none of you would be dfending this. When I played and we knew the team had a home run hitter that made the ENTIRE defense play on their toes which led to mistakes. When you play a team that is slow you take hundreds of gambles because you know you can catch up to that mistake if the gamble fails.

We over pursued on Johnson because we feared his home run ability, when the **** has anyone over pursued or been feared by thomas? Get real people damn.
    Quote Quote  

5. -55
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I agree with Harrison here, Reggie works hard! You guys must be blind because where the hell can ANY Running back go when the line has been weak and collapsing at the hike of the ball, Where can ANY running back go when two or more blockers miss assignments on a sweep play or a screen play. The only reason Reggie loses yardage on some plays is because he's trying to GAIN yardage by bouncing out and make a play out of no play.

And that play where he fumbled, he ran for over 10 yards, his butt was 1 inch off the ground falling backwards when a titan defender ripped it out, i mean c'mon now thats almost impossible to prevent, you know what i'm done....all of you call 1800 2 pair tomorrow asap
    Quote Quote  

6. -56
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys always defend the bs nonsense just ot be happy, its as if Denial is key to happiness. Get ****ing real, accept reality. Thomas is a ****ing Bust just like the other 18 of 20 picks this **** has drafted.

WHOOOOPDIIIIEEE DOO we gave an idiot another 2 draft picks to ruin. WHAT A JOB BY THAT BABOON HE ACQUIRED 2 DRAFT PICKS YEEHAAA HES GREAT...FAST FORWARD TO DRAFT DAY, OH GREAT THERE GOES 1 OF THE 2 PICKS ALREADY.

Fast forward to 2013, Bush not resigned, Miami relies on Thomas, team averages under 70 yards rushing, 6 games into the seaosn we will hear a speech about how "the running game needs to improve" than 10 games later you will hear we need to "add speed and playmakers on the roster, our running game needs to avg 100 yards." $20 says thats how this will play out just how everything else has taken the same roll.

For instance, everyone and their grandma knows Lane is pathetic in short yardage situations, yet we give him the rock? that 300lb fat **** can't gain 18 inches, we want him to get 36"????
    Quote Quote  

7. -57
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    ITs hilarious, They want Reggie to hit the hole that doesn't exist so they get mad if he bounces it out but then they are okay with thomas hitting his linemen that didn't create a hole at the line of scrimmage.

Best part was when Fasano yelled at THOMAS saying BOUNCE THE **** OUT because that **** ran right into fasanos back.

THis team is literally full of pathetic players on offense and at DB. **** Ross and **** that idiot ****land. I dont know why its so damn hard to get 1 damn thing right wiht htis organization. when they fix 1 issue they completely **** up another.

We have spent 5 years investing in olinemen yet EVERY damn offseason we have 1-2 linemen that are leaving as a FA and 2 more holes to fill on the oline that gets spent either via draft or FA.

You are telling me after spending 2 1's, a 2nd, a 4th and a FA pick up on FA you STILL will have 2 holes this coming FA period? **** man someone go take a **** on those 2 love birds ****land and ross. no **** no one lieks going to the games Ross your a ****ign idiot wiht your big ass ears.
    Quote Quote  

8. -58
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why doesn't Clemons get benched for not putting an effort to tackle at the 1 yard line isntead letting the guy walk into the endzone?

Why doesn't In****nito get benched for the half for losing his temper.

why doesn't Carpenter get benched for not being able to do 1 simple thing in his pathetic career, kick the damn ball between the posts.

why doesn't ireland get fired for not being able to hit on 1 FA from 9.

why doesn't Smith get benched for not being able to create TO instead dropping them?

Isn't that all PART of your job? just as it is reggie job to HOLD onto teh ball? Jee whiz i guess i see lots of contradiction and thats how you seperate a locker room. I hope all of Reggies buddies on the team say **** u to philbin and they start acting up because thats ****ing bull ****. if im reggie Id get the **** out of miami, when has miami done **** for anyone to want to come here? 13 years in we are still a damn joke in the NFL.
    Quote Quote  

9. -59
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    loll Eddie George? REALLY? That man averaged around 1000 yards rushing a year. WTF is thomas doing? On TOP of taht, GEorge played in an era that running the ball was essential. It isn't the 90's anymore buddy.

Did the jets defense say we need to knock out reggie bush or thomas? WTF does that tell you? BUSH put fear in teams NOT Thomas. Jesus christ no wonder 90% of the fans on bandwagoners.

I guess majority of you enver played in an organized sport in your lives or else none of you would be dfending this. When I played and we knew the team had a home run hitter that made the ENTIRE defense play on their toes which led to mistakes. When you play a team that is slow you take hundreds of gambles because you know you can catch up to that mistake if the gamble fails.

We over pursued on Johnson because we feared his home run ability, when the **** has anyone over pursued or been feared by thomas? Get real people damn.
    Agreed this isn't the 90s any more but one or two great runs out of 50 while running around backwards in the backfield is not what ANY NFL coach is looking for. It goes back to the Emmit Smith/Barry Sanders comparison. Barry would make the highlights and Emit would move the chains and win championships. Barry put fans in the stands and was fun to watch, but Emit was the better team player. Same thing with pittsburgh, who was better Parker of Bettis??

Now I am not saying Thomas is the answer back there but at least you are not afraid to give him the ball without handing him a compass. Reggie can't decide which freaking endzone to run towards. Not only should Reggie have been benched for the rest of the game, he should also be inactive for the bills game. I have a bigger problem with him running backwards than I do the fumbles but to be honest I can't wait for the offseason to see him in a different uniform.
    Quote Quote  

10. -60
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Why doesn't Clemons get benched for not putting an effort to tackle at the 1 yard line isntead letting the guy walk into the endzone?

Why doesn't In****nito get benched for the half for losing his temper.

why doesn't Carpenter get benched for not being able to do 1 simple thing in his pathetic career, kick the damn ball between the posts.

why doesn't ireland get fired for not being able to hit on 1 FA from 9.

why doesn't Smith get benched for not being able to create TO instead dropping them?

Isn't that all PART of your job? just as it is reggie job to HOLD onto teh ball? Jee whiz i guess i see lots of contradiction and thats how you seperate a locker room. I hope all of Reggies buddies on the team say **** u to philbin and they start acting up because thats ****ing bull ****. if im reggie Id get the **** out of miami, when has miami done **** for anyone to want to come here? 13 years in we are still a damn joke in the NFL.
    Well I see we agree on one thing. And I truely believe we will both see that happen at the end of the year. Come to think of it, he doesn't even have to wait til the end of the year. He can pack his bags and catch the next plane out tonight.
    Quote Quote