Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 82

Thread: Book Ryan Tannehill for your next party

  1. -61
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,074
    vCash:
    25736
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Junk isn't obsessed with the Dolphins. He's obsessed with attention and arguing with people, currently an epidemic on the Internet.
    If you think I do this for attention then do respond and give me attention. If I wanted attention I'd go about it a very different way.

    I do love to debate topics though.

    Thanks for being a fan!
    Quote Quote  

  2. -62
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    798
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks

    SIGH

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    If you think I do this for attention then do respond and give me attention. If I wanted attention I'd go about it a very different way.

    I do love to debate topics though.

    Thanks for being a fan!
    It's hard not to respond to your asinine comments at times. It's called being trolled, by a Troll.

    Edit to add: There is no debating you. You the Skip Bayless of this forum.
    "Any ideology that fundamentally divides one group from another and prevents them from recognizing their common humanity is a problem" - Sam Harris

    Fin fan till' the coffin slams!
    Quote Quote  

  3. -63
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,074
    vCash:
    25736
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    It's hard not to respond to your asinine comments at times. It's called being trolled, by a Troll.

    Edit to add: There is no debating you. You the Skip Bayless of this forum.
    you don't have to agree w/ me, we are all entitle to our opinions it's just that some of us are more informed than others. The only annoying part is that folks like you will take time to criticize me but not take the time to try to attack my argument. If I am wrong it should be easy to counter so why not give it a try rather than just whining about me? It always cracks me up when posters who barely post waste their few posts whining about me.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -64
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,175
    vCash:
    1106
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    yes, I am obsessed w/ a franchise about to close out their 12th straight w/o a playoff win. You got me.
    SO why are you here? leave....

    Not only are you still trolling Dolphin boards while your team is getting embarassed and imploding internally AGAIN, now you are CREATING threads on a Dolphins board

    If you are not obsessed, why on a day where the Jets are going through turmoil, players are talking trash about their own teammates, your coach is crying, your QB is playing horribly, you just got blown out AGAIN, yet you are over here creating threads about Ryan Tannehill.....YES you ARE obsessed with the Dolphins and this forum, theres no way to spin it like usually try, only way to spin it is to stop posting here...... let me guess (i am one of the top contributers to this sight and one of the best posters on here) blah blah blah
    Quote Quote  

  5. -65
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    798
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you don't have to agree w/ me, we are all entitle to our opinions it's just that some of us are more informed than others. The only annoying part is that folks like you will take time to criticize me but not take the time to try to attack my argument. If I am wrong it should be easy to counter so why not give it a try rather than just whining about me? It always cracks me up when posters who barely post waste their few posts whining about me.
    Attacking my post count again, original.. I post here often, as of recently. Just because it's not 100 a day like your loser ass doesn't mean anything.

    I have argued facts with you in the past, but after a time of seeing you post, literally, the same "opinion" over and over again I've decided that was a complete waste of time. So now I'll just insult your stupidity and ego and you can continue to think you're valuable to this forum and run your same old poorly thought out diatribe.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -66
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,074
    vCash:
    25736
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    SO why are you here? leave....

    Not only are you still trolling Dolphin boards while your team is getting embarassed and imploding internally AGAIN, now you are CREATING threads on a Dolphins board

    If you are not obsessed, why on a day where the Jets are going through turmoil, players are talking trash about their own teammates, your coach is crying, your QB is playing horribly, you just got blown out AGAIN, yet you are over here creating threads about Ryan Tannehill.....YES you ARE obsessed with the Dolphins and this forum, theres no way to spin it like usually try, only way to spin it is to stop posting here...... let me guess (i am one of the top contributers to this sight and one of the best posters on here) blah blah blah
    I didn't post any commentary about the subject of this thread, I just posted the info. YOU guys started w/ your jealous ramblings making fun of the Jets.

    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Attacking my post count again, original.. I post here often, as of recently. Just because it's not 100 a day like your loser ass doesn't mean anything.

    I have argued facts with you in the past, but after a time of seeing you post, literally, the same "opinion" over and over again I've decided that was a complete waste of time. So now I'll just insult your stupidity and ego and you can continue to think you're valuable to this forum and run your same old poorly thought out diatribe.
    Everyone is free to post as often as they like but why do you waste your few posts whining about me?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -67
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    798
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I didn't post any commentary about the subject of this thread, I just posted the info. YOU guys started w/ your jealous ramblings making fun of the Jets.



    Everyone is free to post as often as they like but why do you waste your few posts whining about me?
    Edit - Ugh, forget about it. Dumb people are dumb. No point in continuing this with Skip over here..
    Quote Quote  

  8. -68
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    29,074
    vCash:
    25736
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Edit - Ugh, forget about it. Dumb people are dumb. No point in continuing this with Skip over here..
    that is what I expected from you.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -69
    NYPhin24's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,175
    vCash:
    1106
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I didn't post any commentary about the subject of this thread, I just posted the info. YOU guys started w/ your jealous ramblings making fun of the Jets.



    Everyone is free to post as often as they like but why do you waste your few posts whining about me?
    What did you think was going to happen coming to a DOLPHINS forum and posting something you know may cause controversy about a the forum teams QB, we would be all smiles and say thanks for posting? You knew exactly why you were posting it, same as if a Dolphin fan from this site went to ganggreen and posted the Maneesh Meta article about Tebow today
    Quote Quote  

  10. -70
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    856
    vCash:
    798
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    What did you think was going to happen coming to a DOLPHINS forum and posting something you know may cause controversy about a the forum teams QB, we would be all smiles and say thanks for posting? You knew exactly why you were posting it, same as if a Dolphin fan from this site went to ganggreen and posted the Maneesh Meta article about Tebow today
    He doesn't understand this. Don't waste your time. His answer to this will be how "valuable" he is to this site. And how it's more "his" site than yours.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:01 AM
  2. Ryan Tannehill + Ryan Swope 2012
    By Asicswrg85 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:29 AM
  3. Ryan Tannehill: The Ryan Leaf of the Decade?
    By phinmanniac in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM
  4. Ryan Tannehill pro day?
    By miamb113 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. Ryan Tannehill and Ryan Lindley
    By phinfan33 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •