Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 82

Thread: Book Ryan Tannehill for your next party

  1. -71
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by NYPhin24 View Post
    What did you think was going to happen coming to a DOLPHINS forum and posting something you know may cause controversy about a the forum teams QB, we would be all smiles and say thanks for posting? You knew exactly why you were posting it, same as if a Dolphin fan from this site went to ganggreen and posted the Maneesh Meta article about Tebow today
    I was just posting info, eventually a dolphin fan would have posted it- would that make the story better?

    if we have regular phin fans I'd have no problem w/ them posting the Tebow article from today. No matter what I post I get plenty of backlash b/c I am a Jet fan so I expect that in any thread. I can deal w/ it, if I couldn't I wouldn't post here and I wouldn't have posted that informative thread.

    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    He doesn't understand this. Don't waste your time. His answer to this will be how "valuable" he is to this site. And how it's more "his" site than yours.
    I wonder exactly how many of your 236 posts are about me? I suspect more than half.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -72
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    864
    vCash:
    860
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I was just posting info, eventually a dolphin fan would have posted it- would that make the story better?

    if we have regular phin fans I'd have no problem w/ them posting the Tebow article from today. No matter what I post I get plenty of backlash b/c I am a Jet fan so I expect that in any thread. I can deal w/ it, if I couldn't I wouldn't post here and I wouldn't have posted that informative thread.



    I wonder exactly how many of your 236 posts are about me? I suspect more than half.
    Haha, maybe 20.. You keep talking about my post count and I'll keep pointing out your arrogance.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -73
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Haha, maybe 20.. You keep talking about my post count and I'll keep pointing out your arrogance.
    looking up page 1 of your posts there are 13 posts about me or towards me and 12 that are not.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -74
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    864
    vCash:
    860
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cool, you're at 13, keep counting nerd. Almost to half of 236..
    Quote Quote  

  5. -75
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Cool, you're at 13, keep counting nerd. Almost to half of 236..
    if page 1 has 13, isn't it likely that 10 pages would have more than 20?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -76
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    864
    vCash:
    860
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes you would be right in that assumption. Who the **** knows what that # is. It sure as hell isn't half, which is merely what I was pointing out when I said more like 20.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -77
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    Yes you would be right in that assumption. Who the **** knows what that # is. It sure as hell isn't half, which is merely what I was pointing out when I said more like 20.
    it's more than half on page 1, I don't have time to go through all the pages but you get the point. Just attack my arguments and we'll have much more fun than these silly, childish insult sessions. I get you don't like me and many don't b/c I am a Jet fan but stop wasting time attacking me which does nothing and try to attack my arguments.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -78
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    864
    vCash:
    860
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's more than half on page 1, I don't have time to go through all the pages but you get the point. Just attack my arguments and we'll have much more fun than these silly, childish insult sessions. I get you don't like me and many don't b/c I am a Jet fan but stop wasting time attacking me which does nothing and try to attack my arguments.
    I don't know anything about you. How the hell can I be attacking YOU? I'm attacking your presence on this board, and your perceived notion that what you do is somehow valuable.

    And you say "attack my arguments" like that is easy. When I say you're the Skip Bayless of this site, I mean it. May as well be arguing with a brick wall. Which is fine! I expect this from a Jests fan, you are a homer fan of a RIVAL team to the dolphins. It just baffles me that YOU don't expect this kind of treatment being on this site. You expect people to have "civil debates" with you.

    How would you expect an argument about ones "opinion" to go down if an Atheist was on a Christian (or any other religion) forum or viseversa? That's essentially what you are to this site.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -79
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by finfanaz View Post
    I don't know anything about you. How the hell can I be attacking YOU? I'm attacking your presence on this board, and your perceived notion that what you do is somehow valuable.

    And you say "attack my arguments" like that is easy. When I say you're the Skip Bayless of this site, I mean it. May as well be arguing with a brick wall. Which is fine! I expect this from a Jests fan, you are a homer fan of a RIVAL team to the dolphins. It just baffles me that YOU don't expect this kind of treatment being on this site. You expect people to have "civil debates" with you.

    How would you expect an argument about ones "opinion" to go down if an Atheist was on a Christian (or any other religion) forum or viseversa? That's essentially what you are to this site.
    do what you want, I tried to help you but you won't listen. keep atatcking like a child, it makes you look really good.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -80
    finfanaz's Avatar
    Seasoned Veteran

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2010
    Posts:
    864
    vCash:
    860
    Loc:
    Tempe, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    do what you want, I tried to help you but you won't listen. keep atatcking like a child, it makes you look really good.
    This is along the lines of the response I'd expect to see when someone has nothing left to say. You didn't respond to how I'm supposedly attacking your person. How you don't argue things like Skip Bayless, like I surmised. How I think you're irrelevant to this forum and how my example at the bottom of my previous post doesn't directly apply to what you do here.

    I wouldn't even hassle you if you didn't have this notion about you that It's not your intention to get people riled up. You sit on this "high horse" of yours and preach your value and what YOU think you do on this site for others. If you were just some Jests fan **** talking the Fins and preaching Jests crap and were obvious in your intentions I wouldn't say anything. It's the fact that you truly think you're being objective and contributory to this site that draws the ire of so many people.

    Eat **** dude..
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 11-27-2012, 10:01 AM
  2. Ryan Tannehill + Ryan Swope 2012
    By Asicswrg85 in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-04-2012, 10:29 AM
  3. Ryan Tannehill: The Ryan Leaf of the Decade?
    By phinmanniac in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 04-27-2012, 01:23 PM
  4. Ryan Tannehill pro day?
    By miamb113 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-28-2012, 07:24 PM
  5. Ryan Tannehill and Ryan Lindley
    By phinfan33 in forum NFL Draft Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-17-2011, 10:55 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •