Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Found This Interesting

1. -41
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchisedef View Post
    And for gods sake don't give me the 6-3 record. Henne was not the reason for the 6-3 record. Our run game and defense were results of that record.
    Aren't our 4 wins this season a result of the same thing? Running game beat Raiders, Defense and running game beat Bengals, Defense and Tannehil beat the Rams and Special teams and Matt Moore beat the Jets.

Henne was a big reason for the 6-3 record at that point of that year. He had incredible 130 QBR rating against the Jets on Monday night and his 1st comeback victory of his career. He also brought us back vs Tampa Bay. (2) 4th quarter comebacks out of the 6 victories. Oh, and he also outplayed Tom Brady for his 6th victory when we were outrushed by the Patriots. He also had 4 divsional wins out of 9 games played. Pretty darn good start for a QB.

People seem to forget that Henne started out his career like Brady but when he was faced with the playoff pressure at the end of the season he folded up like a little girl and was never the same.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Fins1971 View Post
    Aren't our 4 wins this season a result of the same thing? Running game beat Raiders, Defense and running game beat Bengals, Defense and Tannehil beat the Rams and Special teams and Matt Moore beat the Jets.

Henne was a big reason for the 6-3 record at that point of that year. He had incredible 130 QBR rating against the Jets on Monday night and his 1st comeback victory of his career. He also brought us back vs Tampa Bay. (2) 4th quarter comebacks out of the 6 victories. Oh, and he also outplayed Tom Brady for his 6th victory when we were outrushed by the Patriots. He also had 4 divsional wins out of 9 games played. Pretty darn good start for a QB.

People seem to forget that Henne started out his career like Brady but when he was faced with the playoff pressure at the end of the season he folded up like a little girl and was never the same.
    Watch the differenc between these two videos and let me know what you think:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...nne-highlights

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ill-highlights

these were both of these players best games of date as pro's. Notice that Henne has a clean pocket every single play and tannehill has pressure at all times. Also notice the difference on underneath passes. Like I stated before, Ted Ginn opened up the field. Unlike in Tannehills highlights, Bess was WIDE OPEN on every play. Henne, who looked like the future, had a clean pocket and actually alot of options. What I've noticed the last two weeks for Tannehill is the Lack of a deep threat. Anthony Armstrong, even if he didn't make any plays, would still open the field up. Now teams can stack the box because of miami's innability to create mismatches.
    Everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by thefranchisedef View Post
    Watch the differenc between these two videos and let me know what you think:

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-fantas...nne-highlights

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-h...ill-highlights

these were both of these players best games of date as pro's. Notice that Henne has a clean pocket every single play and tannehill has pressure at all times. Also notice the difference on underneath passes. Like I stated before, Ted Ginn opened up the field. Unlike in Tannehills highlights, Bess was WIDE OPEN on every play. Henne, who looked like the future, had a clean pocket and actually alot of options. What I've noticed the last two weeks for Tannehill is the Lack of a deep threat. Anthony Armstrong, even if he didn't make any plays, would still open the field up. Now teams can stack the box because of miami's innability to create mismatches.
    Yes, the team Henne had to work with definitely had more talent and you can see that from the video's. The game you posted is about the only real game that meant something that we actually beat the Patriots in the last decade.

Not sure why you would say the arizona game was Rt17's best. He lost the game and had critical errors. Passing yards mean nothing if you make the big mistakes.
    I assume you wanted to show him standing in against the blitz. I thought his game against the RAMs was his best. Good defense stacking the box but he beat them with an efficient passing game and no mistakes.
    Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Critical errors? He scored to take lead n defense failed. If he wasnt hit he would thrown a deep td to win game n bcuz harline was open.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Fumbling the ball in regulation to give them a short field. Throwing the Int in OT. Both critical errors after playing a heck of a game.
    You can't do either if you expect to win on the road.

Now the line had their issues on both plays. But Rt has to take the sack on both of those plays. He does on either one and we have a lot better chance of winning the game. He will learn.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hope he has a big game tonight and maybe these asinine Henne threads will disappear for a week.

This sig in memory of 'Crazylegs' Elroy Hirsch. Go. Packers.
    Quote Quote