Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: You know what's embarrassing????.....

Hybrid View

1. -1
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo

You know what's embarrassing????.....

The Fin fans here who think they are scouts. All I here is "Egnew sucks, we need to cut Egnew, Egnew is a wasted pick, Matthews is a beast, Lamar is going to be a keeper, this guy is a bust, that guy is bust"

Opinions all based on idiots who think they KNOW more than our coaching staff who are practicing with these players everyday. There is a reason Egnew hasn't been cut and Matthews isn't starting and Lamar has limited playing time. It's because our coaches KNOW MORE THAN YOU!!!

People, I'm not saying Egnew is going to be a good player, nor am I going to say he's a going to be bad player. But it cracks me up because at this point he's not starting he automatically sucks and is useless. Yes, I am laughing at you armchair coaches. I gotta say I love this board, but about 80% of you are fools and an embarrassments as Fin fans. For Christ sake, let things play out with these players and coaches who coach them. Then when they get CUT, then have an opinion and then you won't sound so ignorant. You posters know who you are, trying to sound smarter than your actual 50 point IQ. It's no wonder we the laughing stock of NFL fans, just visit this board and you see why. It really makes me consider joining the VIP forum but just not sure who it is there to spend the money.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 912013 Dolphins LogoMike Wallace 11
    Hey Egnew get off the Internet and back in the weight room!
    The above post is not subject to penalty under the TOS I declare the Hayden Fox defense. " It is impossible for the staff to know my context therefore I cannot be penalized"

Quote Quote  

3. -3
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This guy thinks he knows everything because he blindly concedes to everything the coaching staff does.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Rookies

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Moncton, NB
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I honestly think the finheaven collective could put together a better team than Ireland, I cite Legadoo Nanee.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    FinHeaven Elite

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    What, people aren't allowed to make their own evaluations or have their own opinions anymore? Who are the only ones allowed to have an opinion then? Brilliant coaches/GM's like Wannstedt, Sparano, Parcells, Mueller, Spielmann?

Brilliant, let's shut down Finheaven and while we're at it, shut down the internet too. Or maybe you can just cancel your isp and stop reading/posting on a fan message board.
    Quote Quote  

6. -6
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    It's one thing to have an opinion, but most people don't say "in my opinion"... they state things with vocabulary and verbage as if it's fact.

fact of the matter you can have any opinion you want on any given player. I still have hope for all our guys who arent' contributing. the bottom line is some guys need more coaching and developing. You have to hope you get a coaching staff in place that is up to the task.
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    STUD

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins LogoDolphins HomerDolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by 2413fanphins View Post
    It's one thing to have an opinion, but most people don't say "in my opinion"... they state things with vocabulary and verbage as if it's fact.

fact of the matter you can have any opinion you want on any given player. I still have hope for all our guys who arent' contributing. the bottom line is some guys need more coaching and developing. You have to hope you get a coaching staff in place that is up to the task.

this.
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    Go get me a juice box!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Arizona
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It goes without saying that it's their opinion. That's why they're on here posting their thoughts. Do you know how ridiculous that would look if every single post had to contain "well in my opinion"???? C'mon.
    Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Indomitable Survivor

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Charlotte
    Thanks / No Thanks

I think opinion is implied. Its only fact if you type the word fact before you state your opinion.
    soundcloud.com/hellweed
    Whatever lurks ahead, grievous abominations and disorder, you and me walk into it together. like always...
    Quote Quote  

10. -10
    Super Donator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Central iowa
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 17
    So no facts are every posted on message boards? 100% opinions?

it was a simple observation.

It's all in how it reads.
    Quote Quote